Test VS Trest

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If running trest.. id have hCG on hand.. I would actually run it the entire time. That stuff at 50mg shut me down so damn hard I would never touch it again and i've pretty much used every AAS out there.. and run 20+ week cycles.. if not longer and didn't have half the recovery issues.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
If running trest.. id have hCG on hand.. I would actually run it the entire time. That stuff at 50mg shut me down so damn hard I would never touch it again and i've pretty much used every AAS out there.. and run 20+ week cycles.. if not longer and didn't have half the recovery issues.
That seems like a rare case though. I've never heard anyone else with that problem.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That seems like a rare case though. I've never heard anyone else with that problem.
I hope so with the amount of people dabbling with it on here lol.. Trest is really not that popular on the underground forums I must say.. when i first got mine and asked about dosage.. literally everyone shot me down about it..

I'm happy I ran it.. its damn effective at low dose.. Just shut me down to hard.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I hope so with the amount of people dabbling with it on here lol.. Trest is really not that popular on the underground forums I must say.. when i first got mine and asked about dosage.. literally everyone shot me down about it..

I'm happy I ran it.. its damn effective at low dose.. Just shut me down to hard.
That's extremely surprising to hear trest is not very popular among the underground forums...it is incredibly effective and easily obtainable at the moment.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's extremely surprising to hear trest is not very popular among the underground forums...it is incredibly effective and easily obtainable at the moment.
Well when most AAS are readily available on those forums, there really is no need for Trest.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well when most AAS are readily available on those forums, there really is no need for Trest.
I agree for those people that can't find any test or afraid of needles or for whatever reason can't take AAS. Trest is a nice option then. It's one of the most talked about compounds here at AM, and is in quite a few logs.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Lowest effective dose to run as a base? 50? 75?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But I always go bigger than I plan.. So do some research and see what your wallet will allow, then look around for some sales

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I disagree though.

I have everything under the sun available to me, yet trest still impresses me a great deal. It is unique, and stupid potent lol.

I bumped mine from 75mg to 100mg to days ago...BP went up, bringing it back down to 75mg lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lowest effective dose to run as a base? 50? 75?
For a base and a base only, 25-50mg is sufficient. You won't see a lot of the benefits of trest at 25mg though

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
For a base and a base only, 25-50mg is sufficient. You won't see a lot of the benefits of trest at 25mg though
Aight, cool. It's good to know though that 25 is enough as a base :) Thanks. Btw anyone know why Trest is priced higher than other compounds?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aight, cool. It's good to know though that 25 is enough as a base :) Thanks. Btw anyone know why Trest is priced higher than other compounds?
Man bump it to 75mg and find out

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is also the case in gyms too. Bring up trest to those who talk aas and they have zero interest. I've used it. I agree its overrated and sides in a bottle.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bad news, OL is sold out and they're no longer going to make it. Better stock up if you like Trest

futuredesign

Awards
How did the rest of your guys recover from tr3st? thinking of running the transdermal, but am afraid of the shutdown some people talk about. I know it depends on the person, but what did you guys do to mitigate shutdown?

also, Eradicate is not a potent enough AI for tr3st?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No you need exemestane or adex. Along with clomid for pct

Big ian

Awards
Hdrol 75mg for 6 weeks
DMZ 30/30/45/45/45/45/45 (7 weeks)
Trest 125 throughout

Dropped the LGD (MASS GH) early because i want to stop the mk-677 which is in it.
How come you decided to stop the mk-677 mate?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How come you decided to stop the mk-677 mate?
Just did not like it combined with Trest at all. Bloat was downright uncomfortable. I enjoyed it on its own, but of the 2 I was definitely keeping the Trest going.

jake1986

Awards
Is it the compound itself or how prone to gyno you are individually?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it the compound itself or how prone to gyno you are individually?
Having estro sides isn't limited to gyno only. Water retention, loss of libido, mood instability are also associated with high e2. But at 50mg the amount of conversion shouldn't be as bad obviously compared to higher doses. Much easier to manage.

I just lowered to 75 from 125 per day and feel much better. Strength still climbing and estro sides subsiding.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But everyone's equally susceptible to high e2?
I wouldn't say equally, but potentially.

I never thought I was very estro sensitive. I can run Test at 600-700mg a week and barely need an AI.

So the Trest surprised me.

The best thing to do if you plan on running it is just be prepared. A good suicidal AI and a SERM like nolva or Ralox to use on cycle if needed. At whatever dose you find best for you. Almost impossible to predict. I could say that 50mg/day you shouldn't have to many problems, but I can't give you that certainty.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I wouldn't say equally, but potentially.

I never thought I was very estro sensitive. I can run Test at 600-700mg a week and barely need an AI.

So the Trest surprised me.

The best thing to do if you plan on running it is just be prepared. A good suicidal AI and a SERM like nolva or Ralox to use on cycle if needed. At whatever dose you find best for you. Almost impossible to predict. I could say that 50mg/day you shouldn't have to many problems, but I can't give you that certainty.
Ditto this.

Trest gave me way more e2 sides than test.

jake1986

Awards
Exemestane would be essential to keep on hand at all times it seems.
Think ill look into getting some. Thanks dude.

hide83

Awards
How did the rest of your guys recover from tr3st? thinking of running the transdermal, but am afraid of the shutdown some people talk about. I know it depends on the person, but what did you guys do to mitigate shutdown?

also, Eradicate is not a potent enough AI for tr3st?
Recovery sucked. I ran td trest with trenavar and recovery was a bitch. That combo shut me down pretty hard. Felt awesome on cycle though. I knew I was asking for it running 2 19nors.

hide83

Awards
On cycle, Libido was insane. I'd get a boner if the wind blew the right way. No gyno for me- I used formestane and that seemed to do the job. Had Alex on hand but I didn't feel I needed it. I'm pretty sure I'm not gyno prone though. I've never even had an itchy nipple

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
On cycle, Libido was insane. I'd get a boner if the wind blew the right way. No gyno for me- I used formestane and that seemed to do the job. Had Alex on hand but I didn't feel I needed it. I'm pretty sure I'm not gyno prone though. I've never even had an itchy nipple
What doses were you running both and formestane EOD or E3D?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
You're lucky.

I am running .5mg/day of adex to keep the bloat and puffy nips at bay...has absolutely destroyed my libido, but is a necessary evil as I am super prone to e2 sides.

hide83

Awards
What doses were you running both and formestane EOD or E3D?
Just the forma. I ran 100mg ed. I would never count on just forma though. Not enough evidence it actually reduces estrogen for me

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I have used test in the past, but never Trest. Opinions?
It seems good on paper, but sadly it is hard to find these days or I'd give it a shot.
Tr3st is great, both as a base and as a bulker/recomp ph/steroid. Love the results and the on-feeling I get from tr3st.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure I have aromidex somewhere around here. 200 oral or inject? Seems a bit much but who am I to say that lol
75-100 mg oral will be more than enough. Stack with epistane, and you'll have a great cycle.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
75-100 mg oral will be more than enough. Stack with epistane, and you'll have a great cycle.
^what oyvind said, plus cycle support such as OL armicare pro, CEL cycle assist or LGI damage control. As well as exemestane at 12.5mg e3d

Then for your pct you'll need clomid at 50:50:25:25, OL super pct or alphamax. In addition, if you can OL epic unleashed, OL strength unleashed

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
^what oyvind said, plus cycle support such as OL armicare pro, CEL cycle assist or LGI damage control. As well as exemestane at 12.5mg e3d

Then for your pct you'll need clomid at 50:50:25:25, OL super pct or alphamax. In addition, if you can OL epic unleashed, OL strength unleashed
Great advice. Just started my second trest/epi cycle. For cycle support I have arimacare pro, tudca and milk thistle, plus adex and Exemestane on hand in case of estro issues. Last cycle I took 0.5 adex e3d trough the cycle (week 2-9), but this time i'll hold the a.ï. till it's necessary:) good pct advice too. Maybe you can include exemestane in pct, just to prevent estro rebound after cycle, and to increase test in pct:)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great advice. Just started my second trest/epi cycle. For cycle support I have arimacare pro, tudca and milk thistle, plus adex and Exemestane on hand in case of estro issues. Last cycle I took 0.5 adex e3d trough the cycle (week 2-9), but this time i'll hold the a.ï. till it's necessary:) good pct advice too. Maybe you can include exemestane in pct, just to prevent estro rebound after cycle, and to increase test in pct:)
Oh yeah good call! Yes correct, only add your ai's once you start to get estrogen sides.

Nice set up, I'm working on my supports for my next cycle.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Oh yeah good call! Yes correct, only add your ai's once you start to get estrogen sides.

Nice set up, I'm working on my supports for my next cycle.
When running anything that aromatizes heavily, it is better to run the lowest effective dose of an AI from the start of the cycle, and bump up if/as needed as sides present themselves.

Just because typical estrogen related sides are not present does not mean that e2 levels aren't elevated...they are..and out of range e2 levels negatively impacts health in ways other than the more obvious ways such as gyno and high bp.