Test E, Sdrol, Winny Recomp Log. Time for some REAL gear!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Seriously its horrible but when I did coke and smoked tobacco, I could eat pretty dirty and gain hardly any fat lol.
I was the same way bro. I still smoke but way less. And I stay away from booger sugar now lol.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
PCP is no joke when it comes to strength! Tried it at age 16 and the goal for the night was to flip a car. My friend and I did manage this feat with the help of a geo metro lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
PCP is no joke when it comes to strength! Tried it at age 16 and the goal for the night was to flip a car. My friend and I did manage this feat with the help of a geo metro lol
Definitely a stable to every PCT

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Woke up today and I'm down 2 pounds in 1 day. I know without gear you are supposed to lose at most 1 pound a week but since I'm on a gear would it be safe to lose more than that w/o losing much muscle?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Woke up today and I'm down 2 pounds in 1 day. I know without gear you are supposed to lose at most 1 pound a week but since I'm on a gear would it be safe to lose more than that w/o losing much muscle?
You're not losing any strength r u?

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
No strength loss at all. I'm actually getting stronger.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
That's what's up, don't even worry about your weight then.
Alright thanks bro. I panicked today and went to burger king lol. I'm so scared to lose what I worked so hard for. After my last cycle i cut way too fast and lost nearly all my gains.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Alright thanks bro. I panicked today and went to burger king lol. I'm so scared to lose what I worked so hard for. After my last cycle i cut way too fast and lost nearly all my gains.
I've done that b4 I should've known better too.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I hate going by my weight bro. I do better if I just look in the mirror and use a tape measure to track my growth. The scale messes with my head and will psych me out lol. I weigh myself 1 maybe 2 times a week first thing in the AM before I lift.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I hate going by my weight bro. I do better if I just look in the mirror and use a tape measure to track my growth. The scale messes with my head and will psych me out lol. I weigh myself 1 maybe 2 times a week first thing in the AM before I lift.
Yeah I feel the same way yo, the mirror never lies.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Yeah I feel the same way yo, the mirror never lies.
I don't know about that one...I feel that the mirrors at gyms make you look so much more jacked and shredded. I'm very pale so its hard to see my cuts but at the gym I look like I'm sitting at 8% BF haha

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I don't know about that one...I feel that the mirrors at gyms make you look so much more jacked and shredded. I'm very pale so its hard to see my cuts but at the gym I look like I'm sitting at 8% BF haha
Well lol yeah it depends on the mirror and lighting and also contrast of the background with your skin.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I go by my mirror in my bathroom.. same lighting every time.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Sucks being pale =( I need to ultra low on BF and super dry to look shredded. Its amazing how much a tan really emphasizes your muscles.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sucks being pale =( I need to ultra low on BF and super dry to look shredded. Its amazing how much a tan really emphasizes your muscles.
That's how one of my homeboys is too, he tans a lot now.

technique88

technique88

Awards
That's how one of my homeboys is too, he tans a lot now.
Unfortunately skin cancer is very common in my family. I'm sh*t out of luck. That spray tan **** makes you look orange.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Sooo my cycle comes to an end today and I'm supposed to start my PCT tomorrow. My clomid came in the other day and I have a feeling it's fake. The pills look EXACTLY like the ones from my Oral winstrol. Both from same guy who sold me the legit test and legit injectible winny. Not sure what to do at this point because it's kinda late to find a new source. Don't have much money atm and was gonna order DAA caps and some Erase to complete my PCT.

My cycle lasted about 16 weeks. My PCT looks like this atm: Clomid 200mg/150mg/100mg/50mg , DAA 4 caps a day, and I'm not too sure how to dose the Erase. Any help would be appreciated. Also I'll post before and after pics tomorrow.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Drop your clomid dose man. 100/100/50/50. Run the Erase just like it says on the bottle and taper off a week or 2 past the clomid.

You will know if the clomid is bunk in a day or two after your first dose. If you get really emotional and sh*t then its legit lol. Don't run it higher than 100 or you will be an emotional wreck.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Drop your clomid dose man. 100/100/50/50. Run the Erase just like it says on the bottle and taper off a week or 2 past the clomid.

You will know if the clomid is bunk in a day or two after your first dose. If you get really emotional and sh*t then its legit lol. Don't run it higher than 100 or you will be an emotional wreck.
Yeah you'll b watching Lifetime crying and sh*t. Lol

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards

Alright thanks for the help man. Crossing my fingers that **** is legit lol.

Yeah you'll b watching Lifetime crying and sh*t. Lol
Hahaha that's hilarious.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Oh and I just bought the DAA and Erase today so I'll most likely just be on only clomid for the first week. Hope that doesn't cause any problems.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Oh and I just bought the DAA and Erase today so I'll most likely just be on only clomid for the first week. Hope that doesn't cause any problems.
Yep you will be fine brother. Don't sweat it.