First Cylce suggestions: SDrol vs Test E

yotommyboy

Awards
Hello Guys,

This is my first post but I have been a silent visitor for quite a while now. I am starting my first cycle next month. I have SDrol for oral, Test E (arriving sometime this week or early next week), Aromasin (arriving sometime this week or early next week), and Nolva.

Now, being a noob, I thought of just doing an oral cycle and that’s why I bought SDrol, Nolva, Milk Thistle, RYR, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berry, and Taurine. Then, I was like I am not scared of needles and I don’t mind injecting so why not just do Test E so I ordered 3x10.5ml and 60x12.5mg Aromasin.

Before I get into the details, here are my stats:

Height: 5’9”

Weight*– Fluctuates between 182-185 with 10-11% bf but to be safe, I’d just say 13%.

Lifting: Since I was 17 and didn’t get serious until 2011. So, 5 years ago. I hit the gym 4 days a week and play sports on Fri (evening), Sat (all day), and Sun(all day).

Diet: I think I have it figured out. I have been hitting maintenance for about last few months now at 40/40/20.

Goals: To gain strength and lean mass. I am looking to get around 12-15lb of lean mass if I can.

Now the fun stuff, I am in a dilemma and I am not sure which cycle to go with. Here are my options:

1.*******SDrol (oral)*– Do the 10/20/20 SDrol cycle with Nolva at 40/20/20/10.

Pre Cycle: 3-5 days before the first pill, start the Milk Thistle, RYR, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berry, and Taurine

Week 1-3: 10/20/20 SDrol, RYR, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berry, and Taurine

Day 1 PCT: 60mg Nolva, RYR, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berry, taurine, and Milk Thistle

Day 2-6 PCT: 40mg Nolva, RYR, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berry, taurine, and Milk Thistle

Week 2 PCT: 20mg Nolva, RYR, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berry, taurine, and Milk Thistle

Week 3 PCT: 20mg Nolva, RYR, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berry, taurine, and Milk Thistle

Week 4 PCT: 10mg Nolva (Only if required)

2.*******Test E*– 250mg/ml twice a week for 12 weeks, 12.5mg Aromasin every other day, and Nolva at 20/20/20/20

Week 1-12: 250mg/ml twice a week

Week 1-12: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Week 15-18: (Or you can say 2 weeks after the last pin) Nolva at 20mg ED

3.*******Test E with SDrol*as a kick starter (I am not sure if I want to stack as it is my first cycle) – I have read that people have been doing this but I am not sure if I want to do it so this is not really an option for me unless the vets think that it’s a better option.

Now, here are my questions:

1.*******Which cycle would you recommend? Test E, I am assuming?

2.*******I am leaning towards the Test E cycle for 12 weeks. Now, should I take 12.5mg of Aromasin from Day 1 or only start if I see any sign Gyno?

3.*******Is the PCT for the Test E cycle good enough or should I add something more to it?

4.*******Should I add anything else to my Test E cycle? (as in herbs or any kind of boosters)

5.*******Any other suggestions?

JP10

JP10

Awards
If you do the test e cycle don't start the aromasin until 10-14days in. Up to you if you want to do the kicker or not. I would say option 2 or 3 over option 1.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sd is not a good first cycle, definitely stick to the test only cycle.

yotommyboy

Awards
If you do the test e cycle don't start the aromasin until 10-14days in. Up to you if you want to do the kicker or not. I would say option 2 or 3 over option 1.
Would there be much of a benefit of doing Test E with SDrol over just Test E?

Also, so I start Again during the 2 end of the 2nd week but still stick to 12.5mg EOD?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sd is not a good first cycle, definitely stick to the test only cycle.
This.

If anything and feeling comfortable with all your supports in place. Finish the test cycle with the SD 10mg/day.

By week 10 or so of the cycle, you should have a grip on things and adding a LOW DOSE finisher ought to be manageable.

JP10

JP10

Awards
I would listen to yates84 about the Sdrol, he has more experience then I do. I do 12.5mg every three days with no problems to report.

yotommyboy

Awards
This.

If anything and feeling comfortable with all your supports in place. Finish the test cycle with the SD 10mg/day.

By week 10 or so of the cycle, you should have a grip on things and adding a LOW DOSE finisher ought to be manageable.
True. That's something I can spend some thinking over during weeks 8-9. Since I have all the supports and the SDrol, I wouldn't have to worry about buying it.

I would listen to yates84 about the Sdrol, he has more experience then I do. I do 12.5mg every three days with no problems to report.
Got it. So start Asin towards the end of the 2nd week and take it every 3rs day. (EOD or ED if gyno signs are shown)

Also, is my PCT okay? Should I invest in Clomid? Or will Nolva be enough?

JP10

JP10

Awards
Got it. So start Asin towards the end of the 2nd week and take it every 3rs day. (EOD or ED if gyno signs are shown)

Also, is my PCT okay? Should I invest in Clomid? Or will Nolva be enough?
All preference, some like to combine the two. Dma378 and yates84 are more of the experts, I shed light on what I was comfortable with, and don't want to give you misleading information.

yotommyboy

Awards
Okay. So after reading your opinions, here is what I think I am gonna do now:

1 -12 weeks: Test e 250mg/ml - *2x a week

3-12: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD or ETD

2 weeks after the last pin: Nolva 20/20/20/20/20

IF and ONLY IF I am feeling good,

I will take 10mg of SDROL on Week 10 and 10/20mg of SDROL on Week 11 and 12 with all the support I mentioned above during week 10,11, and 12.

Just few more questions:

1.*******Should I continue taking Asin into my PCT too?

2.*******If I do end up taking SDrol during weeks 10-12, should my PCT start the day after my last pin or should it still start after 2 weeks?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay. So after reading your opinions, here is what I think I am gonna do now:

1 -12 weeks: Test e 250mg/ml - *2x a week

3-12: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD or ETD

2 weeks after the last pin: Nolva 20/20/20/20/20

IF and ONLY IF I am feeling good,

I will take 10mg of SDROL on Week 10 and 10/20mg of SDROL on Week 11 and 12 with all the support I mentioned above during week 10,11, and 12.

Just few more questions:

1.*******Should I continue taking Asin into my PCT too?

2.*******If I do end up taking SDrol during weeks 10-12, should my PCT start the day after my last pin or should it still start after 2 weeks?
If you end up finishing with the SD, you can continue running it for those 2 weeks between last pin and start of pct. So perhaps start it last 2 weeks of Test, continue it the 2 weeks before pct. Start pct the day following last dose of SD (2 weeks after last pin)

I also recommend Asin in pct with your SERM at the same dose (e3d) and extending a week or 2 past it.

yotommyboy

Awards
Okay. Here is the updated cycle:

Day 1 (week 1) – Day 84 (week 12): Test e 250mg/ml - Twice per week

Day 10 (Mid week 2) – Day 147 (week 21): Aromasin 12.5mg (Every third day)

Day 78 (week 12) – Day 98 (week 14): SDrol (10/20/20) with support (Hawthorne Berry, Taurine, CoQ10, RYR) – THIS IS OPTIONAL and I may not even go with it if I am not feeling comfortable.

Day 99 (Week 15) – Day 133 (Week19) : Nolva (20/20/20/20/20)

Should my Nolva dosage change if I end up doing the Sdrol? Or is 20/20/20/20/20 still okay?

Also for the SERM – Just Nolva or should I try to get my hands on Clomid too? I am just more concerned about my PCT. Hahaha.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Superdrol is a awful cycle.. Lethargic. Horrible sides, where as test e is all gains.. Pinning real gear over designers any day... Way superior gains

yotommyboy

Awards
Superdrol is a awful cycle.. Lethargic. Horrible sides, where as test e is all gains.. Pinning real gear over designers any day... Way superior gains
Yes of course. It really doubts on how I feel. I most likely won't do it but I have it so incase I do decide to get on it, I just want to plan everything out.
Planning everything out for
1. Just Test E and
2. Test E with SDrol at the end

I just don't want to be in the middle of the cycles and run into supply issues. The only thing I am worried about at the moment is my PCT.

yotommyboy

Awards
Actuality, I am thinking of running both Clomid and Nolva for PCT. How should I run it?

Clomid: 50/50/20/20/10
Nolva: 20/20/20/20/20

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Actuality, I am thinking of running both Clomid and Nolva for PCT. How should I run it?

Clomid: 50/50/20/20/10
Nolva: 20/20/20/20/20
Cycle
500mg Test E - 12 weeks
12.5mg Aromasin or 0.5mg adex EOD, or as you feel necessary (or bloodwork shows)
NO SUPERDROL... maybe save it for next cycle... or throw it in the trash before it trashes you.

*Optional but recommended* - HCG through entire cycle (250 iu E3D) and stop before beginning PCT. -OR- reserve HCG use for over the 4 weeks prior to PCT at 500iu E3D.

PCT starts 14 days after last Test E injection
Clomid 50/50/25/25
and/or
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Cycle
500mg Test E - 12 weeks
12.5mg Aromasin or 0.5mg adex EOD, or as you feel necessary (or bloodwork shows)
NO SUPERDROL... maybe save it for next cycle... or throw it in the trash before it trashes you.

*Optional but recommended* - HCG through entire cycle (250 iu E3D) and stop before beginning PCT. -OR- reserve HCG use for over the 4 weeks prior to PCT at 500iu E3D.

PCT starts 14 days after last Test E injection
Clomid 50/50/25/25
and/or
Nolva 40/40/20/20
^^^ this.. Superdrol is toxic garbage..if u want a oral get dbol

Last edited: