Test/ D-Bol Cycle critique

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, I just made a purchase on my next cycle and planning this out

Week 1-12
-Test E 600mg per week (2 inj Monday and Thursday)
- Exemenstane 12.5mg EOD

-Week 4-13 250IU HCG (2 sub q nj same time of test)

-Week 1-6 40mg Dbol, TUDCA, CEL cycle support

PCT
Going to start clomid and nolva 2 weeks after my last injection. In these 2 weeks before PCT I am going to continue exemenstane 12.5 EOD start GW 501516 and CEL MTest

Weeks 15-18
-Exemenstane 12.5 EOD for week 1 and 2 then bump it down to 7.5 for weeks 3-4

Weeks 15-19
-Clomid 50/50/25/12.5
-Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At 600mg the sides from test start to show up for me unless I run that 12.5 exem EOD pretty strictly. Or 0.5 arimidex EOD. The exemestane is stronger though. Either way I would just keep it there. Unless you know something I don't, about your tolerances and everything.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
At 600mg the sides from test start to show up for me unless I run that 12.5 exem EOD pretty strictly. Or 0.5 arimidex EOD. The exemestane is stronger though. Either way I would just keep it there. Unless you know something I don't, about your tolerances and everything.
Sweet man thanks for the re assuring advice!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The ai will be individual, if you've dialled it in before you'll be set, if you haven't then monitor and adjust.....0.5 adex eod seems to be decent for me at 600mg test a week.

Exem i used with trest but was nearer 12.5 e3d

Id start the hcg ealier in the cycle (like week 1) and wouldnt run past 12 weeks. Totally get your logic by the way (people say test e takes 4 weeks to kick in and your giving a week for the hcg to clear before starting clomid and nolva, but i believe test e will impact your own production much quicker and ive read lots of stuff about not running hcg past the last pin so your LH can kick in quicker) - not saying im definitely right, just something to consider as i looked into it a lot before using it myself.

If funds allow personally id run the gw from mid cycle just for the benefits to lipids but ive used just for pct before and found it beneficial.

You've obviously planned it out well though bro, my points are just things to consider rather than being critical.....

Looks like a great cycle generally