TEST CYP CYCLE IS THIS CORRECT ??

cdonlitto

Awards
Right this will be my first cycle i have not used PEDs before i have been researching for a while just want to see whether i've got it correct.

Ten Weeks
Test Cyp 1 ml on monday 1 ml on friday or maybe .5ml?
Draw with a 20 inj with a 23?
Run Aromasin from start till end of pct at 12.5 eod?

Two Weeks after last inj
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
mk2866 12.5 mg every day until end?
gw501516 20 mg every day until end?

Any supps to clear out liver needed?
Can i carry on the sarms for longer after pct ?
How long after this until im good to go again maybe next time i want to use deca or tren with the test cyp?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d run the clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25 and the nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10. I personally pin cyp/enan Monday/Thursday, but Monday/Friday will work as well. Definitely don’t run mk2866 during pct; it’s suppressive and will only make the pct useless. Gw501516 could be used in pct, but it isn’t necessary. I’d maybe try to run the cyp for 12 weeks, but 10 should be fine as well. If you run aromasin in pct, I’d probably just do it 6.25mg eod; the amount of estrogen in pct shouldn’t be enough to need 12.5mg eod. Drawing with 20g and pinning with 23g is fine; I personally pin with a 25g, but 23g will work great as well. Time on+pct=time off is the general rule of thumb, but I personally think you should add another month or so to this to insure proper recovery and avoid permanent suppression. So if you were to run test for 10 weeks, wait 2 weeks to start pct and run pct for 6 weeks; you’d want to take a minimal of 18 weeks off, preferably more.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How old are you btw? I’d recommend not messing with your hormones unless your 21 or older, preferably 25 or older.

cdonlitto

Awards
i'm 25 been working out a while had a long time off tho will get back into it until around summer to start the cycle. and ok i didn't know that about mk2866 i was told its good to keep gains ? as for the gw shall i leave it then if its not necessary was told these two sarms stop cortisol ? do you have any sarms or supps that will do this ? and shall i use 12.5 aromasin and then drop whilst in pct or just use 6.5 the whole way thanks bro

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Drop the MK2866 in PCT, it's suppressive. Iv'e run it by itself twice now and you FEEL the suppression for sure. If you're watching youtube gurus, it's best to stop now. Especially ones pushing SARMS...

cdonlitto

Awards
cheers noted a few people have said the same about it in pct. did you like the mk2866 ? did you use it to bridge or just on its own

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
cheers noted a few people have said the same about it in pct. did you like the mk2866 ? did you use it to bridge or just on its own
Just don't use it in PCT. I used it on its own as an introduction to PED. I noticed a difference for sure, and was intrigued by it. However, the reality is after all of that, SARMS have little to zilch testing in humans. This is something you can take a blind eye to at first, but becomes a realistic problem when you realize that even an insane AAS cycle is clinically safer than any SARM ever manufactured. Clinical trial for ostarine is 3mg ED. BB dose is 25mg ED....idk, over 8x the amount, who knows really what we are doing long term.

At least AAS has a background of 30-50 years give or take, well documented.

cdonlitto

Awards
yeah i definitely hear the logic in that. whats the best way to keep gains during and after pct then without the sarms

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evolutionary is extremely biased and they just promote sarms 24/7 to make more money. Even if the suppression is little, it’s still suppressive and shouldn’t be used during a pct imo.
Maybe but I've read this before too. I'm not sure it's bad as long as you keep it low. The shutdown is minimal at shorter cycles.

buidlerpro

buidlerpro

Banned
Awards
you don't need to support your liver with these products

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shutdown doesn't seem to exist at a certain dosage with mk and for 4-5 weeks but I can't say I know this for sure , just studied I've read and from people using it. But what exactly is test 1ml? 500mg?