Test Cypionate cycle.

Gladiator56

Awards
Hello out there, I'm new on this forum so please bear with me. I've been working out for over 45 years and still working out at age 65. I've experienced anabolics steroids on and off for a few of those years of my early workouts, however, not as consistent as nowadays.
I'm contemplating on doing a 10-week cycle of Test Cypionate 200mg splitting the dosage into 1/2cc twice per week mainly because I've been feeling a bit tired and my libido is a bit low.
The way I've done my cycles was by doing a cycle for 10 weeks, then wait around 3 to 4 weeks after my last injection then start my PCT of Clomid 50mg for another 3 to 4 weeks then wait a few weeks and start on my second cycle. Any advice would be helpful, thanks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just go see an endo or to a clinic and discuss TRT. There should be no more blasting at your age - you should be looking for hormone optimization & maintaining your health/wellness. If you are clinically deficient, 100mg/wk of pharmacy test year round is going to do more for your physique (and health) than any 10-wk blast when you have to try to fire up your already low natural production & lose all the new temporary muscle.

Successful PCT at your age is rare. Low T is not. If you don’t like how things are, it’s probably time to consider working with a doctor for your goals.

Also, big respect for still lifting after 45 years of training - I want to be like you!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man, as we get older it's clear the shift of focus needs to be away from just gainz, and more towards health and optimizing longevity.

If you're adamant on going the AAS route, "blasting" for periods then PCTing is likely going to be far more detrimental to your health than staying on permanently. This is just as true for younger guys, but moreso for those of us over 50.

Honestly, you'll make better progress and be better off using TRT doses and every now and then increasing total AAS load by 100% (TRT at, say, 150mg, then do a little blast of 300mg by adding in primo, or Mast, or NPP, etc...stay away from orals in my opinion). That will be more than adequate if your diet is appropriate and training intelligent.

Getting and staying lean is another huge factor that will swing things greatly in your favor. You won't feel like you need to run as much drugs because their effects are so much more evident when lean (if youre 15% bodyfat in your 50+ years then you're doing great).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As above.

also just to highlight, no one should ever start another cycle a couple of weeks after finishing a pct? Did you mean a few months?

it doesn’t really make sense to take what is basically a high trt dose to then cycle off, your natural production would likely be worse after and the hormone swings would be deleterious imo

id get my levels tested, if low but not crazy low then you could try increasing naturally with lifestyle changes/bio hacks but trt is a solid option to consider

Gladiator56

Awards
As above.

also just to highlight, no one should ever start another cycle a couple of weeks after finishing a pct? Did you mean a few months?

it doesn’t really make sense to take what is basically a high trt dose to then cycle off, your natural production would likely be worse after and the hormone swings would be deleterious imo

id get my levels tested, if low but not crazy low then you could try increasing naturally with lifestyle changes/bio hacks but trt is a solid option to consider
I meant a couple of months after finishing 3 to four weeks of PCT Clomid

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 65 I wouldn't bother with PCT but instead drop down to 10mg daily of Test C/E. I do daily injections for TRT and cycles so it isn't much of a shift for me.

Google Emeric Delczeg for more info.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't call 200mg a cycle, it's much closer to trt, if I was 65 and still hitting the gym hard I would be on 200mg indefinitely

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your also a prime candidate to get a prescription for pharma testosterone so make that Dr. Appointment! Seriously it will be a life changer

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At 65 I wouldn't bother with PCT but instead drop down to 10mg daily of Test C/E. I do daily injections for TRT and cycles so it isn't much of a shift for me.

Google Emeric Delczeg for more info.
He’s 65; have you ever tried to get someone 60+ to use a search engine on their own? Like pulling teeth with my parents…I have to literally send my mother address links in our text chat.

Not hating. Just saying you need to link what you want him to see.