Test Cypionate Cycle and add something else?

jblay

jblay

Awards
I was given test cypionate for TRT since my test was at 152... I figured since I'm going to have to deal with injections that I would like to run it at a higher dosage and eventually add in something else. I've only ran cycles of prohormones before and my body responded decently to those. My question is what should I dose at for bulking and/or what should I add to gain some more mass without too much water retention? I've had prior slight gyno as well so I know I'm prone to that.

27 years old
5'5" 145lbs
~10-12% body fat
Lifting weights consistantly for last 3 years

When I first started lifting I weighed 105lbs...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Given cyp as in prescribed by a doc?

How long you been on trt dosing?

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
If you are prone to gyno the first thing I'll recommend even with test only, is an AI. But you don't need as much as most people think.

My doc has me on 280 mgs ot Cyp and one Arimidex tab weekly.

jblay

jblay

Awards
Given cyp as in prescribed by a doc?

How long you been on trt dosing?
Yeah 200mg/week of cypionate and .5mg of arimidex a week. I've upped it to 400mg/week already. I was on trt dose for only a month.

jblay

jblay

Awards
If you are prone to gyno the first thing I'll recommend even with test only, is an AI. But you don't need as much as most people think.

My doc has me on 280 mgs ot Cyp and one Arimidex tab weekly.
That's kind of what I was except 200mg test and .5mg of arimidex

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah 200mg/week of cypionate and .5mg of arimidex a week. I've upped it to 400mg/week already. I was on trt dose for only a month.
Jeesus

Wat kind of docs you guys seeing lol

Your doc prescribed you 200mg cyp a month ago, and no follow up bloods scheduled for near future?

jblay

jblay

Awards
Jeesus

Wat kind of docs you guys seeing lol

Your doc prescribed you 200mg cyp a month ago, and no follow up bloods scheduled for near future?
Lol he was at fitcon. I decided not to follow up because it was $80/month to see him so I decided to get test on my own lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For chrissakes monitor your hematocrit and lipids at least.

jblay

jblay

Awards
For chrissakes monitor your hematocrit and lipids at least.
I know, I'm going to get blood work still. You're not helping answer my original question... Lol