Test C cause increased heart rate 12hr after pin?

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
Guys,

This is an odd one but it’s got my attention. I pinned Friday morning from a brand new vial of Test C (100mg twice a week)

12hrs later I go to bed but wake up with a rapid heart beat that didn’t go away for hours. I checked my whoop fitness tracker and it appeared as if I was in the high stress zone ALL night. Today I’ve been weak, tired and just lazy.

I did take about 8mg of tadafinil which I’ve done many, many times over the years but I don’t see why all of a sudden it would throw me off like that?

May question to you guys is- is this even possible? Perhaps the gear is way overdosed or mixed with something else? My next pin is Monday evening and I’m wondering if I should try a different vial.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Impossible to know for sure if there is anything else in there.

I would have said that heightened androgens can cause all those feelings of being hyped and on edgem but since you are not new to pinning test I would have to go with it being coincidence too.

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
Sorry for late follow up.

I set that vial aside and decided to try another vial I had and had no issues whatsoever. One thing that is a little odd is I ordered a few vials at once and they all show different amounts of liquid- ranging from 3/4 full to full to the brim. Color is all the same, slightly yellow.

I have bloodwork coming up soon so i'll let you all know if anything is amiss on that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry for late follow up.

I set that vial aside and decided to try another vial I had and had no issues whatsoever. One thing that is a little odd is I ordered a few vials at once and they all show different amounts of liquid- ranging from 3/4 full to full to the brim. Color is all the same, slightly yellow.

I have bloodwork coming up soon so i'll let you all know if anything is amiss on that.
Theres nothing odd about ugl gear not being exactly measured out. Its extreamly common, espically if its a home brew operation and its only a few ppl Trying to keep up with thousands of peoples orders. Years ago my buddy rqn a homebrew operation out of a storage unit and they were Bottling over 1000 bttls a day sometimes. After a while you get lazy and start eyeballing it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I see. Makes sense.
It doesn't mean you should be happy with it, You should make a complaint. Guys get too comfortable if nobody speaks up. I've had vile show up way off. And i've taken a picture of it and emailed it to my supplier And they've told me to keep it and still sent me replacements.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Something as simple as sending a picture and just being like. Hey man just curious why are these so far off. Obviously this is something you should do right away after receiving the product, not some time down the road. But I think you get my point

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s a lot of things that can increase HR quickly, first and foremost Id look at what you ate before bed. Caffeine (obviously) increases HR but so do heavier meals. Anxiety is another big one I’d look at, same with stress. Little things add up and while you may not FEEL stressed it could have been a contributing factor.

The next thing I’d look at was how you were feeling physically, were you tired? Restless? Feeling a little sick? All this can again make a difference.

For example when I got the flu earlier this year I knew I was getting sick because my resting heart rate went from 50 to 130 overnight according to my watch, and sure enough next morning I had a fever.

I wouldn’t blame the test until everything else was ruled out. If you come back to it and get the same reaction then maybe it’s worth looking in to that vial more, but I wouldn’t worry much

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its very, very, very, unlikely it had anything at all to do with the first bottle. Its also almost a gurentee That every bottle of testosterone you have came from the exact same batch of raws made in the exact same glass pot or whatever they decided to brew in.

It would be like if you opened a bottle of Pepsi and poured a shot into 7 different glasses and said one of them was bad and the other 6 are good.