Tell Us What You Would Like to see From SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, & XPG (2024 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday and that their New Years is off to a great start.

Each year, I do a thread asking for suggestions as to what products that people would like to see from us, as well as what ingredients they’re interested in or would like to see included in formulas.

I really enjoy helping people and interacting with people and hearing their ideas, answering questions, and throwing around ideas with them.

I look forward to hearing any ideas that people like to see from:
I wanted to go ahead and include both Muscle Addiction and Xtreme Performance Gels in this thread this year. There's a separate thread for this for XPG too, but I wanted anyone to feel free to mention ideas in here as well.

Feel free to suggest single ingredient and/or combination ideas.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing everyone's ideas.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2023 Year in Review:

In 2023, a big priority was on increasing inventory levels of existing products in order to reduce out of stocks and get things fully restocked from all of the supply chain issues related to the pandemic.

In spite of that, we were still able to release a lot of exciting new products.

Here are a list of 2023’s new releases, and I may have forgotten a few.

Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS) - 2023 New Releases:
Competitive Edge Labs (CEL) - 2023 New Releases:
Xtreme Performance Gels – New Releases:
  • Alpha Gel
  • DHEA-50 Gel (50 mg. per ml/100 ml per bottle)
  • Epicatechin Gel - Topical Epicatechin Gel (100 mg. per ml/100 ml per bottle)
  • MitoBurn Gel - Topical MitoBurn Gel (125 mg. per ml/100 ml per bottle)
  • Pump Gel - Triacetyl Adenosine Gel - Endurance & Pumps - (75 mg. per ml/100 ml per bottle)
An interesting note that some may not realize is that Xtreme Performance Gels doubled the number of products that it offered in 2023 and has a lot of exciting products coming up soon in 2024.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's in Store for 2024:

We have a lot of exciting new releases planned for 2024.

If all goes well, you’ll see the first quarter of the year start off with a lot of capsule product releases and as the year goes on, you’ll start to see a lot of flavored powder releases.

I do want to emphasize though that bringing out new products is still being balanced with increasing inventory levels on existing products to try to minimize or avoid out of stocks.

We will be coming out with a lot of cool stuff, but it will continue to be more strategic.

I’m always hesitant to give ETA’s because exact ETA’s are impossible in this industry because there are so many things that can cause delays. If I do give an ETA on something, even if I mention a hopeful month or even a hopeful quarter that it may be released, I want to emphasize that it is an estimate and that there are a lot of factors that can influence it.

Also, not everything in the works is mentioned here, as there will be some cool surprises along the way – and if all goes well, some major ones.

Here is a list of things that I can confirm are in the works at this time.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS):

We have a lot of exciting things coming up under SNS, so many that it's almost a certainty that some of these may carry over into 2025.

SNS Single Ingredient Products:
  • Theracurmin XT – ready to be released.
  • PEA Relief (Palmitoylethanolamide) – ready to be released.
  • Huperzine A – 200 mcg. Capsules
  • A nootropic single ingredient that I can’t give out details on yet.
  • Senactiv XT - high dose Senactiv + AstraGin
  • Another branded ingredient that I can't give out the info on yet.
SNS Health Series Formulas:
  • Cholesterol Support XT
  • Libido Boost XT
  • Mood Support XT
  • Prostate Support XT
  • Sleep Support XT (melatonin free)
  • Digestive Health Products – there will be 2, maybe 3 products that will contain quite a few clinically researched branded ingredients and will be very unique and comprehensive.
  • A fruits/veggies capsule formula containing multiple clinically researched branded ingredients.
  • A multi-mushroom formula.
SNS Sports Nutrition Capsule Formulas:
  • Lean Edge Nite Burn
  • A very comprehensive & unique fat burner in process now
  • Tribulus Aquaticus/Prime type product that has been discussed here a lot.
  • An exciting single ingredient natural anabolic/recomp agent that we’ve been working on for a long time with a branded ingredient company.
  • A very comprehensive endurance formula designed to increase cardiovascular endurance, breathing, and VO2 Max.
SNS – Flavored Powders:
  • Focus XT (getting this back in stock by mid-Feb. is top priority right now)
  • Energized Aminos (getting it back in stock; slightly amended formula)
  • Daily Gains – the daily use ergogenic
  • Pre-Workout formula
  • Hydration product
  • EAA Formula
  • Intra/EAA – very unique and comprehensive formula
  • L-Carnitine Based Fat Loss Powder
  • Sleep Shot XT (flavored powder)
  • Fruits/Veggies/Greens Formula
  • Multi-Mushroom Formula

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Competitive Edge Labs (CEL):

There are some big plans under CEL and we will get out as many new products this year as possible, but some of the flavored powder ones may carry over into 2025.

Competitive Edge Labs – Capsule Products:
  • Nattybolic - late Q1/early Q2 release hopefully - very unique natural anabolic muscle builder
    • This product was teased in 2022 but we decided to hold off on it because of some exciting new developments on the raw material side of things.
  • A single ingredient natural anabolic (Q1)
  • A very comprehensive natural anabolic and recomposition product that will incorporate some bone morphogenetic protein aspects into it, but there will be a lot to it in addition to that.
  • CEL Fat Burning/Endurance formula
    • This would be a very unique formula that would be the closest thing to a legal, compliant, and safe natural version of Cardarine.
    • Note that I am not directly comparing it to Cardarine because I don’t compare supplements to illegal drugs or research chemicals; I’m just using that as an example of what the intended goals of the product would be.
  • PCT Assist (Updated Version) - the new formula is really cool and exciting.
  • Joint Edge – a convenient 2 capsule per day joint support supplement.
Competitive Edge Labs – Flavored Powders:
  • Super Swole (new version)
  • Stim Edge – high energy pre-workout
  • Thermogenic Pre-Workout formula - absolutely loaded formula.
  • Pre-Workout Powder - there will be Super Swole (Stim Free), Stim Edge (high stim), a thermogenic pre-workout formula, and then this one that we aren’t ready to release the name for yet that will be a very comprehensive pre-workout formula that will have stims but moreso dosed for the average person rather than being as strong as Stim Edge.
  • Intra/EAA Formula – absolutely loaded formula.
  • Anabolic Sleep Formula – I’m very excited for this myself.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Muscle Addiction:

There are quite a few Muscle Addiction formulas that are finalized and ready to launch as the brand grows.

There are 3 in particular that I am very excited about.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Xtreme Performance Gels:

Xtreme Performance Gels:

• L-Carnitine Gel
  • 7-OXO DHEA Gel
  • Pregnenolone Gel
  • LipoDerm Xtreme (updated version of Avant Labs LipoDerm Ultra)
  • Napalm Xtreme (updated version of Avant Labs Napalm)
There will likely be more depending on ideas and demand, these are just the ones that are in the works now.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Protein Powder:

Here is an update on the SNS Protein Powder project, which hope to launch by the end of Q1.

There will be 2 types:
  • Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)
  • Whey Protein Isolate/Micellar Casein Blend (Zero Carb)
They will be a true 2 lb. size.
The upcoming proteins will be a true 2 lb. size - it used to be that 2 lb. was a standard size in protein but when protein prices went up, a lot of brands cut back on the number of servings to help offset that, so what you wound up seeing was that a lot of people assumed that the size container that used to be identified as a standard 2 lb. size really became only 1.38, 1.5 lb., etc.

Pricing:
I'm not 100% sure on the price yet, but it will be a great price for a top quality WPI and WPI/Micellar Casein blend.

One issue when determining the pricing is that no matter how great of a price we give on a product, a lot of people always want to see a big discount off of it; and the better the make the everyday price, the lesser discounts that allows us to do. So that's something internally I'm having to try to figure out on how to price the protein.

I do plan on offering some multi-pack options for the protein in order to hopefully get it selling fast - because the goal is for every single dollar of profit from the proteins to go right back into being able to offer more great tasting flavors.

Flavor Samples - How They Taste:
From the samples, it is versatile and just how I wanted it - not too thick, not too thin.

I tried:
  • 1 scoop in 8 ounces of water - tasted great for standards of protein in water
  • 2 scoops in 8 ounces of water - tasted better and little thicker, but not too thick
  • 1 scoop in 8 ounces of Almond Milk - tasted great.
  • 2 scoops in 8 ounces of Almond Milk - tasted great and not too thick, not too thin
We only had a limited number of samples for me to try as I give them out to others to try too - and usually to people that are hard to please, like females that normally wouldn't like the taste of protein for example.

If I had to sum it up, I would say that flavor wise:
  • WPI - Vanilla - Reminds me of a Vanilla Frosty from Wendy's.
  • WPI - Chocolate - Reminds me of a Chocolate Frosty from Wendy's.
  • WPI/Micellar - Vanilla - Reminds me of the Labrada Lean Body RTD's, which I love. It could be named Vanilla Ice Cream or if we wanted to, we could name it Vanilla Cupcake as it has a good hint of a sweetness to it.
  • WPI/Micellar - Chocolate - Tastes exactly like Fairlife Chocolate Milk.
What I really liked the most about them is that they are all flavors that I could drink as many per day as I needed to and not get tired of - and that was the key for me with the first few flavors.

I have some proteins that I love the taste of, but I couldn't drink 3 or 4 per day of for long without getting tired of.

The biggest testament to these is probably to say that I have a shelf full of protein so I keep a lot on hand to choose from, and I found myself craving these flavors after I was done with the samples.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are a few other ideas that we've been asked for that we are considering.

A few of them are:
  • A Liquid Carnitine product
  • A Liquid Glycerol product
  • A HydroPrime Glycerol Powder
There are more that are in consideration, but those are some I'm trying to decide on very shortly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's also been some recent talk in last years thread about the carb powders and the status of those.

HBCD - I am very interested in doing an HBCD powder and will try to do one when time allows in the production lineup.

We have been asked a lot to do a carbohydrate product like the old Glycomyx, which is a high anthocyanin purple sweet potato, oat flour, and glucomannan. That product is in consideration, there are just a couple of things that we are hesitant about - two of the main ones being how well it would actually sell and also worried about returns/complaints about purple sweet potato discoloring some peoples stool, which could be very alarming for the general consumer.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In for this. There are some on there I am REALLY excited for. 👍

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow a lot of exciting things I can’t wait the write ups on! Also pretty excited about the protein powder can’t wait to order!

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I see Theracurmin and PEA Relief. @sns8778
How about a single ingredient boswellia extract like AprèsFlex?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see Theracurmin and PEA Relief. @sns8778
How about a single ingredient boswellia extract like AprèsFlex?
We never have any demand for that at all, and PLT (they own ApresFlex) will not allow you to name the product ApresFlex, so consumers would likely think it was just a generic boswellin anyway. That’s why I have very little interest in doing any single ingredient items from PLT.

But if I was going to offer a single ingredient Boswellin, ApresFlex wouldn’t be my choice anyway. If you look at the research and data, Boswellin Super by Sabinsa is a much better ingredient in my opinion.

I’m always open to ideas, but we have over a hundred sku’s so for me to add more single ingredient products, it has to either be something we have a good demand for or something I really believe in and want to introduce more people to.

Examples:
- Senactiv XT - great and very underrated ingredient and I want to offer it at a higher dose.
- A particular nootropic ingredient we’ll be doing - I like the data on it and the way it needs to be taken makes it not a good candidate for a formula.
- Another branded ingredient single ingredient we’ll be doing - incredible study data and not getting the attention it deserves.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have no idea the logistics of your company or the structure, but reading this makes me think you are insanely busy. I don’t mean that as a bad thing. Lots of meaning to be found being busy with something you love. Interested to see the new releases and can’t wait for focus xt to come back.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like another fantastic year! I'm running low on protein powder so I'll be sure to pick up some when released. I dont have my usual 20 lb stock pile :)

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome list Steve. Will try all the fat burners for sure

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is FastBliss XT an option?
FastBliss will be in one of the upcoming products.

We will not be doing a single ingredient FastBliss because NNB won't allow a product to have FastBliss in the name of the product, so I think that kills potential sales of a single ingredient one bc the average person doesn't know what Anandamide and can't spell it. Naming one FastBliss made sense, but since they won't allow a product to be named that, its better suited as an ingredient in one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 really looking forward to seeing the ingredients for Libido XT.
Thanks.

It's been a challenging formula in the sense that there are so many things I wanted to include, but I want it to be a 4 capsule formula and also have to take price point in consideration.

I've been second guessing making some last minute changes to it because its a fantastic formula, but it would be in the 39.99 to 49.99 price range as it is now, and that's with us taking a low margin on it bc some of the things I want in it are just expensive as heck ingredients.

But its very comprehensive and tackles libido from a variety of angles, has some erection quality benefits, and some other fun benefits thrown in.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks.

It's been a challenging formula in the sense that there are so many things I wanted to include, but I want it to be a 4 capsule formula and also have to take price point in consideration.

I've been second guessing making some last minute changes to it because its a fantastic formula, but it would be in the 39.99 to 49.99 price range as it is now, and that's with us taking a low margin on it bc some of the things I want in it are just expensive as heck ingredients.

But its very comprehensive and tackles libido from a variety of angles, has some erection quality benefits, and some other fun benefits thrown in.
Don’t fix what’s not broke!😉

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
Hi Steve,
I have sciatica. Trying to go through all avenues instead of surgery. I’m on gabapentin. Not a fan. What are you seeing with PEA?

Leary942

Awards
The pregnenolone gel sounds awesome. I'm curious, have you been able to find a way to solvent P5 at a rate higher than 25mg/ml? I've never had any luck no matter what I try. Of course my amateur setup isn't exactly the best mind you. It's basically just a magnetic stir with a hot plate. I would love to find a product that would have like 50mg/ml, but hell, I'd even take 30mg/ml.

I like topical route for pro-hormones, because it increases half life. But I figured if I apply only 25mgs, I will probably only absorb 50-60% of that, and that's when the product is using strong skin penetrants. So with P5 I usually find myself having to use 2ml instead of one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When can we expect the new Immune Supoort? 😩😩
I'm hoping this month. Trust me, I want it out more than anyone because this is the time of the year that products like that sell the best and also because I want it for myself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don’t fix what’s not broke!😉
The issue is the price really. Just worried if it will sell well in that price range.

Traditionally products like that, companies try for 29.99'ish but that's also why they traditionally don't work very well is that doesn't leave a lot of room for some of the best ingredients to be used in them, especially not together.

I am leaning towards leaving it as is. The label artwork and everything is done. Just always worry on price points of things.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The pregnenolone gel sounds awesome. I'm curious, have you been able to find a way to solvent P5 at a rate higher than 25mg/ml? I've never had any luck no matter what I try. Of course my amateur setup isn't exactly the best mind you. It's basically just a magnetic stir with a hot plate. I would love to find a product that would have like 50mg/ml, but hell, I'd even take 30mg/ml.

I like topical route for pro-hormones, because it increases half life. But I figured if I apply only 25mgs, I will probably only absorb 50-60% of that, and that's when the product is using strong skin penetrants. So with P5 I usually find myself having to use 2ml instead of one.
Thank you.

We never considered going higher than 25 mg. per ml with Pregnenolone.

The reason for that is because it is an ingredient that different people respond to different ways and 25 mg. is plenty for most people. For people that want to use more, its easy for them to use more with the XPG products bc its 100 ml per bottle so even if go up to 2 ml, that's still a 50 day supply per bottle. But if went with 50 mg. per ml, there would likely be a lot of people that couldn't take it.

As for the carrier and penetrants, all of the XPG products use the Avant Labs carriers and are customized for maximum absorption per product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi Steve,
I have sciatica. Trying to go through all avenues instead of surgery. I’m on gabapentin. Not a fan. What are you seeing with PEA?
I think that Palmitoylethanolamide has tremendous potential for sciatica. One study I saw showed that over 50% of people with sciatica saw tremendous symptomatic relief. A higher percentage saw varied levels of relief, but over 50% saw tremendous relief. Hearing over 50% may not sound like a lot to some people, but as you probably know from having it - that sciatica is so hard to pinpoint and treat that that is actually a very, very high success rate with it. I know in this particular study/review, the researchers were very excited about its potential.

I'll be putting up the write up for it later today most likely.

It's a great ingredient that I think a lot of people don't fully understand and that's why I've went very in depth with the write up.

Last edited:

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like there will be a lot of products coming out this year that I will need to try. I am especially excited about both the SNS and CEL endurance products. Any idea when those two will be coming out?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It looks like there will be a lot of products coming out this year that I will need to try. I am especially excited about both the SNS and CEL endurance products. Any idea when those two will be coming out?
Thanks. I would like to hope that both will be out in Q1, but its hard to say for sure. With as many products as we have, its like a constant balancing act of trying to increase inventory levels of existing sku's pushing some things back. Plus, there are so many delays in this industry that are hard to anticipate. For example - we're out of Anabolic Effect at the moment and the product is made, there's just a shortage on 400 cc black bottles, yet none of the bottle suppliers can even give a reason.

It's a lot of things like that that make it very difficult to give better estimates.

But the formulas are done for both. The labels are done for the CEL one and being worked on right now for the SNS one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One thing to keep in mind is the more people that hear about the brands and the better the existing products sell, the faster we can bring out new products for everyone - so please tell others about us and help spread the word.

Also, we are starting to be more active on social media, which is something I should have done a long time ago, so please follow us on there and help share posts and things like that. It is truly appreciated.
There will be a lot of information posted on social media in the next week to two weeks - new products, discounts, and also product information. It would be so appreciated if people would add their feedback when we post product information. This will help other people know how great the products are if/when they see the posts and banners.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can’t wait for the new products. Definitely the PEA
Thank you, that's great to hear. No waiting required :)

PEA Relief intro thread:

PEA Relief - 90 veg caps:

PEA Relief - 3 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:

PEA Relief - 6 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:

PEA Relief Rendering (FRONT).png
PEA Relief (SUPP FACTS).png

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, that's great to hear. No waiting required :)

PEA Relief intro thread:

PEA Relief - 90 veg caps:

PEA Relief - 3 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:

PEA Relief - 6 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:

View attachment 239376View attachment 239377
Awesome intro; didn’t know anything about this stuff but I am definitely going to get some for me and the wife. She’s getting ready for the Arnold again & I know she would appreciate this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome intro; didn’t know anything about this stuff but I am definitely going to get some for me and the wife. She’s getting ready for the Arnold again & I know she would appreciate this.
We use it in Recovery Fix, which I think would be really good for her too.

I started researching it heavily when I was designing Recovery Fix and there is so much research on this ingredient for such a variety of different things, I was really surprised how overlooked it is. It was/is a perfect ingredient for the Recovery Fix formula, but its good for so many different things that it made perfect sense to do it as a single ingredient product too.

The suggested dose is 1 to 2 capsules per day. Each capsule is 600 mg. and Recovery Fix has 600 mg., so for people using Recovery Fix, the dose would be to add 1 additional capsule per day.

I think and hope she will be very pleased with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Theracurmin XT - New Product Release

For just awhile longer, you can still save an additional 25% to 30% off with the New Years Sale coupon codes.

Intro Thread:

Theracurmin XT - 300 mg. - 60 Veg Caps:
- Normal Price: 39.99 (Incredible value versus what this ingredient is selling for by others)

Theracurmin XT - 300 mg. - 3 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack
- Normal Price: 109.99 (save 9.98)

Theracurmin XT - 300 mg. - 6 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack
- Normal Price: 199.99 (save 39.95)

Theracurmin XT - 300 mg. - 12 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack
- Normal Price: 379.99 (save 99.89)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What an awesome write up, thank you Steve. I know your work your ass off and I just want to tell you that I am many others really appriciate everything you do.

Leary942

Awards
Thank you.

We never considered going higher than 25 mg. per ml with Pregnenolone.

The reason for that is because it is an ingredient that different people respond to different ways and 25 mg. is plenty for most people. For people that want to use more, its easy for them to use more with the XPG products bc its 100 ml per bottle so even if go up to 2 ml, that's still a 50 day supply per bottle. But if went with 50 mg. per ml, there would likely be a lot of people that couldn't take it.

As for the carrier and penetrants, all of the XPG products use the Avant Labs carriers and are customized for maximum absorption per product.
Makes sense, I guess some people's progesterone starts rising with P5. I've never had that issue myself, but I don't mind applying 2ml every time I use it. I'm pleased to hear your product will contain 100ml, because that was my other worry. A 30ml container would only last 2 weeks at 2ml daily.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Makes sense, I guess some people's progesterone starts rising with P5. I've never had that issue myself, but I don't mind applying 2ml every time I use it. I'm pleased to hear your product will contain 100ml, because that was my other worry. A 30ml container would only last 2 weeks at 2ml daily.
Some people start to have estrogen issues with Pregnenolone at higher dosages, so I feel that its always best to start at 25 mg. and let people adjust accordingly.

So far, all Xtreme Performance Gels products are 100 ml. per bottle. I can't say that there will never be a case where there may not be a different size, but we really like the airless bottles we use now and it makes it very convenient for everything to be the same size.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hate to release multiple new products so close together because it seems like something always winds up getting overlooked,, but new release #3 for the year is coming shortly.

It's another one with an interesting and in depth write up - which sometimes can be discouraging to do now days because I put so much time and effort into write ups and to get so little response on here to them anymore, and it seems like general mainstream customers now days are more about a couple banners and bullet points and that's it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hate to release multiple new products so close together because it seems like something always winds up getting overlooked,, but new release #3 for the year is coming shortly.

It's another one with an interesting and in depth write up - which sometimes can be discouraging to do now days because I put so much time and effort into write ups and to get so little response on here to them anymore, and it seems like general mainstream customers now days are more about a couple banners and bullet points and that's it.
Just little ol’ me over here, but FWIW I’m always looking forward to seeing what’s next!

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
I most certainly am a fan of the in depth write ups! I also love knowing a new release is coming!

The PEA product I just have to break down. The 3 bottle deal for $75 after discount is 270 ct 600mgs a capsule versus the product I’ve been purchasing at $70 for 180 ct 400mgs! SNS 162,000mg total
The other at 72,000mg total in capsule and buying it as powder PEA is 60,000mg for $45
What a deal!!!