Teens on steroids..

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Unless your source taxes the crap outa you like mine does. Wish I got those reasonable prices. I think I'm paying this a$$holes rent over here!
My source is great. No tax; everything is straight up. Only thing is I pay for the money order fee. No big deal

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
My source is great. No tax; everything is straight up. Only thing is I pay for the money order fee. No big deal
My source is legit too. Great prices and everything comes super quick.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
F*** me that first one is monster ive been training two years and way 190 pounds makes me want to start the juice :)

Cheif

Awards
My source is legit too. Great prices and everything comes super quick.
Same here man.
I have never spent over 200 dollars on any cycle.
Hah, my source is a friend and he hooks me up.

I can get test E 250g/ml 10 ml for 20 bucks hah.
Nothing is bunk either.
I don't run injectables often though.

Alot of people seem to like Nappy gear.
Have yet to try it.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Yeah man trying to just stay natural. I come from a family of monsters so hoping my gene might kick in. But its taking it sweet time :)

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Cody Lewis at 19, check
Him out.. Craziness

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Yeah and that motherf*cker is geared up too lol.
Lol go to metroflex gym in Texas, just walk in and ask please! There all roided up cody Montgomery is down there. Add him
On FB, his girl is bangin!! :p

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that's insane for their age although the second one looks more natural. Even with juice they still worked their butt off and probably have good genetics to go with it. There were idiots on my football team who juiced up and wouldn't compare with the Lorenzo kid.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Damn, that's insane for their age although the second one looks more natural. Even with juice they still worked their butt off and probably have good genetics to go with it. There were idiots on my football team who juiced up and wouldn't compare with the Lorenzo kid.
Yeah I know they still bust their ass, but its stupid to swear u don't juice when u know u do. I know certain ppl don't need to know, but the ppl I'm very close with I've been real with them.

Cheif

Awards
Lol go to metroflex gym in Texas, just walk in and ask please! There all roided up cody Montgomery is down there. Add him
On FB, his girl is bangin!! :p
Do you go to metroflex?

If so, which one?

I go to the one in Arlington, haha I get to train with Big Ron, and Branch Warren. Lol U guys jelly?

I checked the metroflex out in Plano, and I saw him up there.
That is what gave me the idea to post this thread.

EDIT:
Well I used to, I haven't been up there in a few months. Had to move, now its like a 15 minute drive, when there is a gym right next to my house. So do to convenience I go to the one close by.

Cheif

Awards
I completely agree with you man.
They look great regardless.

Same story with my football team, lol
They looked like a bunch of fat slobs with bulky arms haha

Cheif

Awards
Yeah I know they still bust their ass, but its stupid to swear u don't juice when u know u do. I know certain ppl don't need to know, but the ppl I'm very close with I've been real with them.
Same here man.
Anyone who asks, I will tell straight up.

If they dont ask, then shii, don't tell. haha

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Had a friend I grew up with run gear at 16. He is now in his late 20's and can't grow muscle for **** and is not jacked anymore at all. Low T all day. It's a shame

Cheif

Awards
Had a friend I grew up with run gear at 16. He is now in his late 20's and can't grow muscle for **** and is not jacked anymore at all. Low T all day. It's a shame
Damn, that is unfortunate for him man.

My friend ran a cycle when he was about that young, good thing he had me telling him what to do. hah that sounds bad seeing that
I was the same age as him, but i have been researching anabolics since I was about 13 lol.

So, I knew what I was talking about.

He seems to be doing fine now though, just had his second kid.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I used to go to that 2nd kids gym, Plano metroflex. Texas. Dirty as **** and everyone is on something

Chawks

Chawks

Awards
That is just sick! Why ruin ur body that way and that young? It is mot worth it in the long run

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Just talked to Cody on FB, said he doesn't take anything, or know any info on steroids :p

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
It's kids like this that make kids like me feel like **** hah

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
And I think i read on bb.com he did gay for pay too (they would look up that kinda sh*t huh?)...at least it wasn't a melon like kai
Whats that last bit mean. Melon like kai

Cheif

Awards
And I think i read on bb.com he did gay for pay too (they would look up that kinda sh*t huh?)...at least it wasn't a melon like kai
He did gay for pay?

Elaborate please.
I don't think he could have done anything like that at his age tbh.

and lol at "(they would look up that kinda sh*t huh?)" haha

Cheif

Awards
True and no I'm natty I was thinkin of runnin hdrol next year when I turn 20
Alot of people are going to tell you to wait until you are 21, but I don't see a problem with running hdrol at that age.

****, I ran my first cycle of superdrol when I was 19*.
but I don't recommend that to anyone at all.

Hdrol is great for a first cycle though.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*sigh*

I will not condone a cycle that young, but I'll make some suggestions for your safety, cuz... I'm gettin worn down by the lack of patience people have these days.

1) Make sure (via bloodwork) your endocrine system has settled into normal (i.e. get some work now, in 6 months, and when you turn 20).
2) Make sure (usually only by x-rays) that your growth plates have fused and you are done growing.
3) Understand that once you go to the "darkside" trainging/gaining/cutting naturally will feel like a waste of your time.
4) Cycles are expensive, especially once you add up the cost of the extra/proper food, support supps/anacillaries (that you might not even use), and a proper solid PCT.

#1 is the most important, because if your endocrine system hasn't normalized, it could decide to normalize when your natural outputs are nonexistant during your cycle, and this can lead to all sortsa trouble sooner rather than later.

#2 is also important.

I had bloodwork done for a year prior to my first cycle, and an x-ray done (besdies the fact I hadn't grown an inch since I was 12-14 (can't remember exactly) to ensure I wasn't going to screw myself up long-term. It wasn't cheap, but it was well worth it for the peace of mind.

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^^^^

Everyday I see the same shít, just a different person...

:lol:

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
they look good but there development is now ****ed up.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Alot of people are going to tell you to wait until you are 21, but I don't see a problem with running hdrol at that age.

****, I ran my first cycle of superdrol when I was 19*.
but I don't recommend that to anyone at all.

Hdrol is great for a first cycle though.
There is a reson we say no to young kids. besides the lack of maturity and other metal developments that "usually" come when your DONE growing around 25 but also it will **** up your growth and development/puberty!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
and please dont tell me "but imfine" BS because you really dont know where you would have been if you wated till you where atleast 23.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
How old was Arnold when he started juicing?
I have read one of his books oen from the lat 80's education of a body builder it hink it was.
anyway i think he started younger than others think. but that dosent mean its right.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
I have read one of his books oen from the lat 80's education of a body builder it hink it was.
anyway i think he started younger than others think. but that dosent mean its right.
Yeah in that Bigger Stronger Faster documentary Gregg Valentino said Arnold started at 15-16, the thing is look who I have to look up to, but I will wait fellas I would rather be healthy on the inside