Teens on steroids..

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Exactly!
Props to you for those gains though man.
Good that you're keeping it natural, for now atleast.
Do you plan on using anabolics when you are older, or staying natural?
We will see how far I get natural and go with that, only time can tell

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sounds like an awesome solution man haha
Now we are startin to sound like half the noobs who post on this forum. ^_^
Lmao hahaha! And they think they can go OTC with their pct for SD!

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
As a teen, i have thought about steroid use, but never even said one time that i would do it. Its almost like i want to try it, but theres no way i would do it. Im too scared about my balls shrinking, and not having kids if i do. I am also scared of BP levels and things like that. Obviously PCT should rebound that, but im just not ready for it. If anyuthing i would wait til im high 20's. Right now, im good lifting natural. Making great gains and eating big!

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
A SERM? Wtf is that? Does MuscleTech manufacture it?
Its something called Cell-Tech. they produce it in a highly chemical lab. It gives you amazing gains. Ive gained 7 pounds of pure shredded muscle with it in only 7 days! its claims are amazing. Ive heard its better than steroids. And you can buy it at that three letter store!

but shhh. Don't tell anyone. We don't want to let the SECRET out. Cell Tech for life mang!

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Its something called Cell-Tech. they produce it in a highly chemical lab. It gives you amazing gains. Ive gained 7 pounds of pure shredded muscle with it in only 7 days! its claims are amazing. Ive heard its better than steroids. And you can buy it at that three letter store!

but shhh. Don't tell anyone. We don't want to let the SECRET out. Cell Tech for life mang!
So what is it. Actualy made from what effects does it have on you body and what are the sides ?

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
So what is it. Actualy made from what effects does it have on you body and what are the sides ?
I guess it made from some lab up in the andys mountains. They have bulletproof trucks that ship the stuff out to the three letter stores... And guards so no one can see the foreign ingredients of cell tech. They are some crazy alien type figures and its just as scary as Area 51. To get your hands on this stuff guarantEEs you add 100lbs to your bench in 1 week. Sources are limited so you have to have some good connection. PM ME........................................................................

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
I guess it made from some lab up in the andys mountains. They have bulletproof trucks that ship the stuff out to the three letter stores... And guards so no one can see the foreign ingredients of cell tech. They are some crazy alien type figures and its just as scary as Area 51. To get your hands on this stuff guarantEEs you add 100lbs to your bench in 1 week. Sources are limited so you have to have some good connection. PM ME........................................................................
Yeah I will. But what effects does it have on the body. Like wht are they sides.

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
Yeah I will. But what effects does it have on the body. Like wht are they sides.
The side effects are shrinkage of the penial length (Not width though)... Really every hole in your body will tighten up... By the time you get off you only lose like 1" , but 100lbs on the bench is worth it mang.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
The side effects are shrinkage of the penial length (Not width though)... Really every hole in your body will tighten up... By the time you get off you only lose like 1" , but 100lbs on the bench is worth it mang.
Girth is all that matters anyways

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
ginge205

ginge205

Awards
So is it pro hormone if not wht is it ?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I got ahold of some and I bang it in my pee hole. Steroids!!! Lmao

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
So is it pro hormone if not wht is it ?
Its called Cell-Tech bra, its better than that there prohormones. I once gained 200 lbs on my bench and 32 lbs of lean body mass on one cycle

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Its called Cell-Tech bra, its better than that there prohormones. I once gained 200 lbs on my bench and 32 lbs of lean body mass on one cycle
And I grew an extra dick, took my banging to the next level.

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
The side effects vary. You are one of the rare responders. Ive heard this happens in only 2 % of the people who take it. Thing is, your second one grows half of what your normal one does. But either way, its useful.

i can hook anyone up with a 12 week cycle. I do run PCT after it. The best pct ive ran with it is 1 tsp peanut butter/5g creatine mixed in a blender until creamy. It is the only PCT that is safe a guarantees you keep your gains.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Bahahaha!!!! An extra dick!!!! Out your belly button huh? A chick bit mine off...... But im saving up for my next cycle of celltech. So that way I can grow a new one and be so deisel I could pick three chicks at once !!! Beet that arnold!!!!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
The side effects vary. You are one of the rare responders. Ive heard this happens in only 2 % of the people who take it. Thing is, your second one grows half of what your normal one does. But either way, its useful.

i can hook anyone up with a 12 week cycle. I do run PCT after it. The best pct ive ran with it is 1 tsp peanut butter/5g creatine mixed in a blender until creamy. It is the only PCT that is safe a guarantees you keep your gains.
Really I always took bcaas and mixed it in a saolution and squirt it in my eyes... It burns a little but it works. The other thing is take a cold bath with menthol in it it slows down the estro from killing your gains!! Little secret... Dont tell anyone

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
Bahahaha!!!! An extra dick!!!! Out your belly button huh? A chick bit mine off...... But im saving up for my next cycle of celltech. So that way I can grow a new one and be so deisel I could pick three chicks at once !!! Beet that arnold!!!!
You better have a lot of peanut butter and creatine ready. That cycle is going to be rough!

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
Really I always took bcaas and mixed it in a saolution and squirt it in my eyes... It burns a little but it works. The other thing is take a cold bath with menthol in it it slows down the estro from killing your gains!! Little secret... Dont tell anyone
New techniques are coming out daily.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Or shoot tranqualizer darts in the jugular. "dude you crazy man. Haha "

Cheif

Awards
This sounds to good to be true.. Pics or GTFO!
As for pct, I like to crush and snort vitamin E tablets.
Alongside this stuff called pine-sol.
I've found taking several shots of this is great for cleaning out your system.
Makes you feel good too.
I've always found it to be effective for cleaning out your system.
Also, I prefer to buy the BCAA's in caps.
They absorb better when plugged in the penis.
If you know what I mean.

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
This sounds to good to be true.. Pics or GTFO!
As for pct, I like to crush and snort vitamin E tablets.
Alongside this stuff called pine-sol.
I've found taking several shots of this is great for cleaning out your system.
Makes you feel good too.
I've always found it to be effective for cleaning out your system.
Also, I prefer to buy the BCAA's in caps.
They absorb better when plugged in the penis.
If you know what I mean.
pics would violate forum rules..............:bad: