TB 500

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was looking to get some brawn TB 500 to help with some muscle aches and pains just to see if it has an effect. I'm reading conflicting info on wether or not oral TB 500 is actually effective. A lot of sites (selling injectable) claim that's the only effective way of utilising it but other sites (obviously trying to sell oral versions) say that oral works too. Anyone have experience on this.

Apologies if this is in the wrong section as I understand it's a research chemical.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that the same for bpc 157? Some people on here rate it in capsule form but again most write ups say it needs to be injected locally at the point of injury.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is that the same for bpc 157? Some people on here rate it in capsule form but again most write ups say it needs to be injected locally at the point of injury.
Bpc works orally for gut related issues. But your very, very, very unlikely to get any injuries healed with taking it orally. I have to pin it right at the injury location to get a localized healing effect or whatever you call it. I even tried sub q with bpc and it was less effective

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BPC has pretty decent oral bioavailability but it is more for gut health. For specific injuries you will want to inject and as close to the area as possible. Like Smont said, TB is useless orally and would be useless for just aches and pains outside of joint/tendon.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cheers guys, that's money saved. I am not sure if I have an injury as such but I have niggling pain in my upper arms, comes and goes on the left but pretty much constant on the right. I can still do presses and stuff if I get into the right groove, managed 35kg dumbells for 11 reps today which was actually a pr. I do warm ups too. But the pain is still there. I can make it happen. It's almost where my shoulder muscle attached to the humerus. Not sure what's causing it. It was happening before I returned to the gym. I was hoping getting back into training would help cos I wondered if being out of shape and trying to move heavy cages around at work was the cause. Maybe I pulled something. If I lie in bed and try and put my right arm above my head then it becomes too uncomfortable and I have to move it which gives off a bit of pain. Annoying cos I always used to sleep in that position. The left arm is similar but mutch more subtle. I can put that arm over my head in bed no problem. Maybe a visit to the doctor is in order however I think the best I will get from an NHS doctor is "stop going to the gym for a few weeks and here's a painkiller" which isn't really getting to the route of the issue.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I'm going to try a run of MK to see if that has any effect. Still trying to evaluate the problem to see if it's joint or tendon related. MK helped greatly when I was recovering from hernia surgery. It could just be a shoulder joint thing given my age. I've ran a full bottle of joint xt but that hasn't made any difference. Maybe combine MK with a few days off or at least a deload week or two to see what happens.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe combine MK with a few days off or at least a deload week or two to see what happens.
That should work or at least it will be interesting to see how/if it helps.