Taurus Nutrition M1P stack (sponsored log)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Feel better

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get it together man. then come back and do an awesome log for us. Sound good??? Think thats fair!!!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
And I highly doubt anyone is going to be pointing and laughing.
Haha I only put that because when I discuss this issue I have, it makes me feel like a pu**y. I feel like I should just be able to "get through it" like I'm sure most people with a severe case feel like. First workout will be Chest/Triceps/Traps after work around 2a.m.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I only put that because when I discuss this issue I have, it makes me feel like a pu**y. I feel like I should just be able to "get through it" like I'm sure most people with a severe case feel like. First workout will be Chest/Triceps/Traps after work around 2a.m.
You feeling better. A relative of mine told me Effexor changed his life.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good to me man..I suffered from depresion many years ago. Just a rough patch in my life and was able to get throuh it.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao, damn good posts guys.

Ok long story short, for the longest I can remember I have been in a constant battle with depression.

These past couple of weeks have been more of a struggle than others. I am finally scheduling an appointment to try and get some advice/help and am hoping to be in the full swing of things starting today.

I havent worked out in at least 3 weeks and have only used one days worth of M1P. I know what I'm capable of achieving when I'm focused and I knew deep down inside I clearly was not ready to give the gym my full dedication, and therefore did not want to waste my Stack and ruin my log. I am very grateful for this opportunity and hope I have not completely disappointed Taurus Nutrition.

I can still feel that I'm not at 100% when it comes to my beast mode mentality but hope to find answers very soon to help me get back on track, although at this point in time it seems like I'm just meant to be unhappy, unsocial, and alone for the larger part of my life lmao.

Now everyone point and laugh :rofl:
Nope not gonna! Friend of mine just got checked into a hospital for depression. No laughing matter at all. Doesn't make you a p***y at all! You do what you gotta do! If that means getting medical help DO IT! It's not always something you can shake off and just "get over it", sometimes it means getting medication to balance out chemicals in the brain/body that are out of whack. We (Taurus &AM) are here to help each other out! If that means putting the log on hold till you get this figured out, I'm ok with that. Your life and well being is more important than any log! Just keep us in the loop so we can know.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another thing, if you do start taking medications, I would not recommend doing a cycle of any kind. Trying to get things back in balance and being on cycle taking things out of balance seems like a very bad idea to me!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck man.

ps your lats are crazy, I'm surprised you can't fly.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Haha so I got a script for Zoloft, min dose for a week then another appointment. (Dose probably won't do anything, and it will take 4-6 weeks to notice results) Have been in the gym each night and plan on discussing any supplement regime with my doctor next week before continuing M1P.

I use to hit the gym to get through my depression, then going to the gym made me depressed. That's when I had to get checked out lol

Side note, I have a date in 16 days, be ready for some decent update photos then :thumbsup:

By the end of this log I'm hoping I can fly haha.. It's funny when I first started working out it was "wow your biceps", then "wow your triceps", now its "wow your back". I'm glad I'm making steady progress. Need to add Chest abs, and quads to that list haha

Also, the MT-2 is unreal. It's the opposite of what Michael Jackson used on his skin lol

and my new goal for this log is to impress johnnynutz, I can tell he's gonna be the tough critic in here.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, heres goes the start of my 29 day M1P log. I feel like its easier to post each meal after I eat it when possible so that's what I'm going to do.

1pm
50g Multi-grain Carbohydrates
2 slices of deli turkey (wont count)
10g fat (1 tbs mayo)
Mustard
small amount of shredded cheese (wont count)
25g protein (1 scoop Dymatize gourmet elite protein cookies and cream in water)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ok guys, heres goes the start of my 29 day M1P log. I feel like its easier to post each meal after I eat it when possible so that's what I'm going to do.

1pm
50g Multi-grain Carbohydrates
2 slices of deli turkey (wont count)
10g fat (1 tbs mayo)
Mustard
small amount of shredded cheese (wont count)
25g protein (1 scoop Dymatize gourmet elite protein cookies and cream in water)
Sub'd hahaha......I'm in bud.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
5pm
50g carbs (oats)
25g scoop of dymatize elite

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to have you back! How's it going?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you back! How's it going?
Terrible haha but its only day 2, Mentally my training is back stronger than ever but my will to eat healthy is not. Food is so damn good and having access to free fast food including soft serve ice cream and toppings 6x a week is awful. Not to mention every food product purchased by my parents is a processed carbohydrate haha.

Going to start jotting down what I eat in a notebook as to not forget the next day.

Yesterdays workout:
Incline dumbell press 60lbsx15/70lbsx12/85lbsx6(no 80's)/40lbsx20
Hammer strength press (seat adjusted to maximum height to hit lower pec) 45x20,90x15,115x12,45x25(viking grip)
Pec deck full stackx12,full stackx12,half stackx20,half stackx20
Seated skull crushers 80lbsx15/90lbsx12/100lbsx8/50lbsx15
Seated tricep machine used standing as a close grip pressdown full stack+45lbsx15,x13,x9
Cable tricep reverse grip pull down 8platesx12/9platesx9/10platesx4/4platesx20
Cable overhead rope extensions 1 set to failure with 3 plates >30reps
4 sets of 20 abs cable rope pull downs
3 sets of 10 seated dumbell pulls with feet for lower abs

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Huge bump?? What's going on bud

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap..I knew there was another floating around

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Man I thought you were back this time......

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sad news this log is gone again...hope all is well man

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking wide Brother!!! Nice.. Hey man, If you could jut leave a final thought on the M1P that would be sweet dude!!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I feel like M1P when used in my situation, a calorie deficit with a half hour to an hour of cardio 4-5 times a week helped me definitely maintain all muscle mass while losing bodyfat if not gain muscle mass while losing bodyfat. Wasn't sluggish or burned out from using M1P, and really wonder what I could have gotten out of it if I had both a sound body and mind at the time of use. Taurus Nutrition will surely be a brand to watch for if you want some of the best, competitively priced, user tested products.