M1P Taurus Nutrition with CEL Alpha One??

Vegeta379

Awards
Hello everyone!
Would it be a good idea to stack M1p with Alpha One?

5 - 6 weeks taking 3 capsules of M1p and 1 or 2 capsules of Alpha One
CEL Cycle Assist during cycle and CEL PCT Assist afterwards.

I know that M1p is a progestin and Alpha One is Methyl. Is it a good idea to stack?

If so, what other PCT should I use? I've heard that Alpha one can cause Gyno.

Thanks guys

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
I have no clue about m1p but I've ran alpha one solo with not a lot of sides. I will look into m1p but if proper pct is aligned you should be ok

Vegeta379

Awards
Thanks man.. the CEL PCT Assist is very complete but very expensive. If I weren't to buy it, what other PCT would you recommend along with clomid?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
I would honestly say clomid by itself would be good as it was for me. Maybe go with some powerFULL by USP labs. I like that to get things goin again ya dig?

Vegeta379

Awards
Sure man, but I won't try it out until the next month or so

Vegeta379

Awards
Just a quick question. I don't know if I can get clomid and I was thinking about taking Formadrol Extreme as the only PCT for this. I only have to concern myself about Alpha One because M1P apparently shows no side effects. I've been reading a lot about Formadrol Extreme and I think it might do the job. What do you think?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
I'm not sure, I would really go SARM pm me for a source

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you dont get pct assist, i'd rec getting animal stak to add in. it'll run you about 30 bucks, plus shipping, and it's a great product.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
OP where did you get some Alpha One Ive been looking all over for that sht, really wanna run some @ 60/60/60 with a bridge into epi @ 60mg

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everyone!
Would it be a good idea to stack M1p with Alpha One?

5 - 6 weeks taking 3 capsules of M1p and 1 or 2 capsules of Alpha One
CEL Cycle Assist during cycle and CEL PCT Assist afterwards.

I know that M1p is a progestin and Alpha One is Methyl. Is it a good idea to stack?

If so, what other PCT should I use? I've heard that Alpha one can cause Gyno.

Thanks guys

The M1P is a liquid that is dosed @1ml 4 times/ day. PCT for the M1P, you can run DAA-HCG & Subres together or like I did and go with PCT Revolution Black from Fina-Flex. M1P is not a harse compound that will give you the shut-down like the methyls do and it doesn't require a SERM or a SARM for PCT. I can't speak for the Alpha One for PCT but with it being a methyl, I would suggest running some type of cycle assist and having a SERM on hand (to combat gyno issues should they arise.)

Vegeta379

Awards
The M1P is a liquid that is dosed @1ml 4 times/ day. PCT for the M1P, you can run DAA-HCG & Subres together or like I did and go with PCT Revolution Black from Fina-Flex. M1P is not a harse compound that will give you the shut-down like the methyls do and it doesn't require a SERM or a SARM for PCT. I can't speak for the Alpha One for PCT but with it being a methyl, I would suggest running some type of cycle assist and having a SERM on hand (to combat gyno issues should they arise.)
Thanks man, I actually didn't notice that M1p was in liquid form. I just read a lot about the gains and benefits and I'm waiting for it to be available in a store because they said they would have it by the end of December. Thanks for the other info too. Take care

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks man, I actually didn't notice that M1p was in liquid form. I just read a lot about the gains and benefits and I'm waiting for it to be available in a store because they said they would have it by the end of December. Thanks for the other info too. Take care
What store?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good luck with the cycle. Let me know if you have anymore questions

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No prob bud! Good luck with your run. If you don't want to wait for the store to get it, you could always go straight to the source. ;-)