3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im stoked to see what the big boss man has picked out!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got this. Game over. Move along please. I win. The most hardcore Taurus picture you will ever see.

BOOM!!!

^^^ No body can beat that. You guys are toast!!!!

In all seriousness though, can't wait to see who wins!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
^^^ No body can beat that. You guys are toast!!!!

In all seriousness though, can't wait to see who wins!!!
^^LMAO my vote is for this hahaha!^^

Yeah...but for real...??!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still waiting to hear back :(

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Just read over this whole thing, O.O some awesome submissions. Serious talent here ppl :)

TG I gotta say it, I liked all of the ones u did

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Bump for the winner. Im sure its a tough decision to make.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Taurus-Nutrition.jpg

I think a sleek dark look would make the labels look pretty f'in killer

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No disrespect intended ZB, just wanted to share.....at first glance I saw the skull of a bull but when looking at it for a few more seconds I kinda drifted towards either two lightening bolts dancing or an x-ray of a pelvis, not sure which gender. these other strange unintended images could possibly be the result of the halo effect, or its just me :)

j1mb0

j1mb0

Awards
No disrespect intended ZB, just wanted to share.....at first glance I saw the skull of a bull but when looking at it for a few more seconds I kinda drifted towards either two lightening bolts dancing or an x-ray of a pelvis, not sure which gender. these other strange unintended images could possibly be the result of the halo effect, or its just me :)
I'm thinking female, you can almost make out a vaginal cavity.

BUMP FOR WHO DA FACK WON DIS

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Lmao you guys must be used to some beastly plevis haha :)

But I see where you are going, I bet eyes and nostrils would help make it more obvious

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"I bet eyes and nostrils would help make it more obvious"

yep ! the difference would be in the details !

Meister

Meister

Awards
Are we still waiting on a winner or did I read past it?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nah no winner yet, I guess Ill try another run at it if I can find time with school back in session.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Is this thing even still going?

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Hey guys setting down today and getting the winner picked out. I will also be getting a hold of some others for T-shirts logos and such for 2nd and 3rd place winners. Thank you all for your effort and time.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys setting down today and getting the winner picked out. I will also be getting a hold of some others for T-shirts logos and such for 2nd and 3rd place winners. Thank you all for your effort and time.
awesome what about prizes for those who were here for moral support :D

Meister

Meister

Awards
And the winner is.......(Drum Roll)

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Hey guys I know for sure that Eric and I really liked the art work from ICJLM so 99% that he is the winner. I resigned with Taurus on Friday last week so I believe the Eric will be the man picking for sure now, but I know he loved that one. Thank you all for the work you put into this.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is an AMAZING pic JD!!!!

I am thinking with all these great pics coming in we are gonna have to make like a second and third place.. let me see what I can make happen. I would really like to see a couple of these designs on Taurus products even if they aren't our official logo
Any chance that you guys might have second and third prizes still?

Congrats to the winner ICJLM!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I know for sure that Eric and I really liked the art work from ICJLM so 99% that he is the winner. I resigned with Taurus on Friday last week so I believe the Eric will be the man picking for sure now, but I know he loved that one. Thank you all for the work you put into this.
why is everyone quitting Taurus?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Not to be a D!CK, but where does it say there was a winner? I'm not seeing that post?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to be a D!CK, but where does it say there was a winner? I'm not seeing that post?
It doesnt say yet..

I guess Eric would be the one posting up the winner for this

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Pretty sure we wasted our time with designing logos. Pretty sure I'll never use a Taurus Nutrition supplement as well

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure we wasted our time with designing logos. Pretty sure I'll never use a Taurus Nutrition supplement as well
As someone who dabbles with design, you did some amazing work my friend. I know that must have taken you a while.

Pretty gay, to have people waste their time, and then neglect the thread like this. Especially when you are running a stupid ass "we ****ed up, who else ****ed up
" promotion, which quite possibly is the most pathetic attempt at saving face, and most retarded promo I have ever seen on these boards.

Designing a logo is not easy, and a well designed, professional logo is not cheap. This kind of promo should not be taken lightly by a company, and even if NONE were up to their final vision, and direction something should have been given out to to signify a "winner" of this promo. This isn't a "post your favorite titty pic" promo, that takes all of 3 sec to enter.

Again, great submissions and work, and I too will be steering clear of this company on principle alone.

j1mb0

j1mb0

Awards
After observing what has been going on in this thread I'm very disappointed in Taurus. The way they have treated members of this community, some of who could be potential customers is beyond words. Taurus had a great chance to get their name out there by using this promo as a gateway to anabolicminds and a huge customer base. so sad.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After observing Taurus's response to this promotion, their extremely underdeveloped website and watching the company fall apart I have concluded that my cat could run a better company than whoever is in charge at Taurus. The way they have treated members of this community, some of who could be potential customers is beyond words. Taurus had a great chance to get their name out there by using this promo as a gateway to anabolicminds. so sad.
LOL

In all seriousness though, from what I understand, Eric is pretty much running two different companies right now by himself. His time is all taken up, but I understand where the issue would come from. Customers are first for any business. I'm sure everything will get sorted out eventually, you just have to have a little more patience then usual. He's suppose to be getting a good guy to help him handle the internet marketing side of things, so when that happens I would guess that all issue will start to resolve.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If this was a regular promo it would be one thing, to neglect it as there was little investment but having a promo like this that is very time consuming, especially when people are taking suggestions and making revisions is down right ridiculous.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this was a regular promo it would be one thing, to neglect it as there was little investment but having a promo like this that is very time consuming, especially when people are taking suggestions and making revisions is down right ridiculous.
Agreed, but know one was expecting the massive turnover that took place and the subsequent firing of the head operating officer in the company. Whether we like it or not, those things take time to sort out and unfortunately would pull those left within the company away from the needful things that have to happen on a day to day basis to keep the company running. I'm not arguing for TN one bit, just trying to offer up a little explanation as to why this is happening. The owner dropped a thread asking about the logo contest as he was completely out of the loop on the submissions process and entrees (one that was being done by the former OO), so I take that as a good sign that all things will be just fine and eventually resolved.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW:rippedhand:
Glad I didnt make anything sorry to you guys that did.
Regardless of whats going on some one should have kept up with this there is still a company name and reputation to uphold its kinda disapointing.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
For sure, anyone who entered, just PM me with your address and we will send you some free supps. All the entries were great. Just bear with me, I am trying to clean up all of Big K's messes.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sooooo .... any updates?
As someone who dabbles with design, you did some amazing work my friend. I know that must have taken you a while.

Pretty gay, to have people waste their time, and then neglect the thread like this. Especially when you are running a stupid ass "we ****ed up, who else ****ed up
" promotion, which quite possibly is the most pathetic attempt at saving face, and most retarded promo I have ever seen on these boards.

Designing a logo is not easy, and a well designed, professional logo is not cheap. This kind of promo should not be taken lightly by a company, and even if NONE were up to their final vision, and direction something should have been given out to to signify a "winner" of this promo. This isn't a "post your favorite titty pic" promo, that takes all of 3 sec to enter.

Again, great submissions and work, and I too will be steering clear of this company on principle alone.
I have an update for you.

[SIZE=+2]Nobody has won yet![/SIZE]

There you go guys!!!

For sure, anyone who entered, just PM me with your address and we will send you some free supps. All the entries were great. Just bear with me, I am trying to clean up all of Big K's messes.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I don't think my post would really count as an entry but I would still take some free supps! Lol! Good luck with all the changes and work to be done. Speaking from past experience, running a buisness and dealing with people who expect champagne for a light beer price can just make you want to say "FORGET IT! I'M DONE!!" (Which is what I did.) Hopefully you're all able to get things smoothed out because TN has some solid supps and it would be a shame to see them go away. BEST WISHES.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think my post would really count as an entry but I would still take some free supps! Lol! Good luck with all the changes and work to be done. Speaking from past experience, running a buisness and dealing with people who expect champagne for a light beer price can just make you want to say "FORGET IT! I'M DONE!!" (Which is what I did.) Hopefully you're all able to get things smoothed out because TN has some solid supps and it would be a shame to see them go away. BEST WISHES.
Well put !

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TN there have been some pretty good ideas submitted, as well as some dedicated people following up and taking criticism and learning from it. It might be a wise decision to recruit some of these people to the team as there is no doubt they would be a valuable asset! Could help you get everything rolling for Taurus on the boards again as well.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
That would be great Flex. I am just trying to undo the destruction caused by Big K. Who would have thought the guy could mess up that much in such a short time.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I'm sure you'll get it figured out and Flex is right. There were a lot of great submissions! Sorry you are having to untangle someone else's mess. SUCKS!!!!

j1mb0

j1mb0

Awards
Great to see someone finally stepped in and are getting it sorted out!

Like many others have said, if it was a regular promo its wouldn't be a huge deal, but some of these designs like ICJLM, JD, TG's, etc designs take hours upon hours to create, and to see them get nothing in return wouldn't be cool..at all..lol