Taurus Nutrition Logo Design Contest

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Nice very nice

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
I want to tell everyone so far that I appreciate the effort you guys are putting in.

Thank you

Big K

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She is almost done drawing the picture, I'll post it up soon:)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was an entry from another site

This guy set a new standard lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is another one

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not only a badass company logo, but it also makes for a sweet looking t-shirt!
View attachment 42443
This Logo was hand drawn then converted to a vector image in Adobe Illustrator. It will be found no where amongst the sea of images available
on the internet...only here!
I really would like to see these two combined somehow..

My feeling is that while the minotaurs are GREAT! I kind of agree with scooter that we are sort of branching into a "mascot" type submissions and what we really want is a logo. I guess it is my fault for bringing up the minotaur in the first place :p ... I really like the first one above as it looks very professional but I also like the direction the second one above is going. If somehow we can get the "hardcore" feeling from the second one and incorporate it into the cleanliness and professionalism of the first one I think we will have a real winner

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ Sabertooth Taurus!!!!

All these entries are not going to make for an easy decision!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ Sabertooth Taurus!!!!

All these entries are not going to make for an easy decision!!
No they are definitely not gonna make this a easy choice!

I got to say I am really surprised on the amount of talent we have here at AM... you guys got some skillz!!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the logo my wife drew:)
That is an AMAZING pic JD!!!!

I am thinking with all these great pics coming in we are gonna have to make like a second and third place.. let me see what I can make happen. I would really like to see a couple of these designs on Taurus products even if they aren't our official logo

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is an AMAZING pic JD!!!!

I am thinking with all these great pics coming in we are gonna have to make like a second and third place.. let me see what I can make happen. I would really like to see a couple of these designs on Taurus products even if they aren't our official logo

The wife says Thanks :D

2nd and 3rd places would be pretty awesome :cool:

j1mb0

j1mb0

Awards
^^

Those look really nice!! love the clean lines and simplicity, very professional!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My entry

So I got home from boxing and the wife put her drawing on a shirt and bottle with a new program she downloaded, so here is my entry, 1 on the bottle, 1 on a Tshirt and her logo drawing for the 3rd pic:)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My entry

So I got home from boxing and the wife put her drawing on a shirt and bottle with a new program she downloaded, so here is my entry, 1 on the bottle, 1 on a Tshirt and her logo drawing for the 3rd pic:)

thats pretty siq.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
taurus2bigweb.jpg

tntee2.jpg

j1mb0

j1mb0

Awards
@JudgementDay-that drawing is sick.

In my opinion, I think the mascot images should be on the front of the products and the logo should be more simple. that drawing would be badass on the front of wyked, ICJLM's image would looks sick on the front of wyked or any other supplement. Like a "product logo". I think that would be the best direction to go in.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
WOW!!!

I think we have a new front runner in my opinion.. very nice! Not feeling the yellow eye though
Any suggestion for the eye...its just a mouse click's change away bro.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JD's pics are sick but I like Turning Greens a lot too.

I think id choose TG's because its simple, but if you can get JDs on a bottle in high quality then that one for me is better.

But I like em both, so I suppose im of no help haha.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW!!!

I think we have a new front runner in my opinion.. very nice! Not feeling the yellow eye though

Can the rest of the reps please comment on this and see if you like this or what suggested changes please :D
Maybe a red eye? I'm not artist lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Maybe a red eye? I'm not artist lol
Red is one of the most demanding colors on the color wheel, it screams for attention. As the design is monochromatic and blue (which is a cool color) the addition of a red eye (which is a warm color) would draw the attention of the viewer/customer away the the product name (which should be number one in importance) directly to that eye, in affect diverting attention away from the not only the rest of the logo but the design as well. However, if you guys would like to see a red eye I will gladly do it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any suggestion for the eye...its just a mouse click's change away bro.
Okay this is from the bosses...

oh ya I like it but it look to much like a cow, I am from oklahoma and that looks like a cow from my back yard, lol. It needs muscle and to be cleaner there is just something about it.

There is some feedback for you from the big boss but for me I personally like it the best so far for a logo. I am not sure exactly what they are looking for but hopefully that feedback can help give you some direction in tweaking it some

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Okay this is from the bosses...

oh ya I like it but it look to much like a cow, I am from oklahoma and that looks like a cow from my back yard, lol. It needs muscle and to be cleaner there is just something about it.

There is some feedback for you from the big boss but for me I personally like it the best so far for a logo. I am not sure exactly what they are looking for but hopefully that feedback can help give you some direction in tweaking it some
Hmmmm back to the drawing board, I did the original design from a PBR bull so I guess thats why it is cow like. Ill attempt a meaner version. Thanks for the feedback.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm back to the drawing board, I did the original design from a PBR bull so I guess thats why it is cow like. Ill attempt a meaner version. Thanks for the feedback.
Awesome! Cant wait for the new version!

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Hey Turninggreen Don't get me wrong I love your work. Just want the Taurus to look a little different. So please do not take any offense bro. Please keep trying man

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats pretty siq.
@JudgementDay-that drawing is sick.

In my opinion, I think the mascot images should be on the front of the products and the logo should be more simple. that drawing would be badass on the front of wyked, ICJLM's image would looks sick on the front of wyked or any other supplement. Like a "product logo". I think that would be the best direction to go in.
JD's pics are sick but I like Turning Greens a lot too.

I think id choose TG's because its simple, but if you can get JDs on a bottle in high quality then that one for me is better.

But I like em both, so I suppose im of no help haha.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Thanks guys!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Some freakin talented people in this thread, might have to steal some for future ideas.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hey Turninggreen Don't get me wrong I love your work. Just want the Taurus to look a little different. So please do not take any offense bro. Please keep trying man
No offense taken at all bro. I know how it is in the world of design...cut throat as hell. I often refer to graphic designers as the prostitute of the art world because they are constantly selling themselves (as artists of course...not street walkers haha) I'll keep plugging away no worries

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I cant believe I'm spending this much time on this! This may be my last run guys...best of luck finding a great logo for your products!

t4.jpg

t4shirt.jpg

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^dude looks mean. nice submission.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i have an idea, but cant draw for **** so i kant participate :(

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Looking great guys! Man you guys have some talent out there.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
It's pretty quiet in here. Is this thing over?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All submissions were submitted.. I have not heard a response back but I will follow up tomorrow morning and get a update for everyone

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
All submissions were submitted.. I have not heard a response back but I will follow up tomorrow morning and get a update for everyone
Good Deal JJ thanks for the update.