Taurus nutrition?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
What ever happened to Taurus Nutrition? can you still buy from them, i cant find anything here. my boy was a Rep, but hes deployed so i obviously cannot talk to him.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What ever happened to Taurus Nutrition? can you still buy from them, i cant find anything here. my boy was a Rep, but hes deployed so i obviously cannot talk to him.
Sadly they disbanded since the owner is too busy with lawschool :) but we wish him the best! LG is picking up their secret recipes :D, so keep a weather eye in the horizon!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Sadly they disbanded since the owner is too busy with lawschool :) but we wish him the best! LG is picking up their secret recipes :D, so keep a weather eye in the horizon!
law school, seriously???? no surprise with lg getting the line up , i'm sure Eric still had ties with lg regardless of him branching out, im pretty sure of. is he still around on the boards?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
law school, seriously???? no surprise with lg getting the line up , i'm sure Eric still had ties with lg regardless of him branching out, im pretty sure of. is he still around on the boards?
I would reckon he logs in from time to time, haven't seen much of him for a while though. And well Law School IS pretty demanding haha. Hit up a PM to DiabeticLiftr , perhaps he might be able to tell you more about which products they got or anything about Eric perhaps. For now, well they still have 5aOHP at the planet and pretty cheap too, they had a deal on it with some other Free Product too! :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yep, stay tune for our new ph coming out......