Taurus Nutrition, ITS PROMO TIME!!!!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for the win. My wife is gonna kill me...

Now send me some Wyked!

If I don't win for the wife, you gotta give me something for my son digging for gold!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OUCH, that HAD TO HURT! Damn near a face plant Mr. K!
Yeah it hurt but she is a trooper. She got a big kick out of the video and laughs at it when she watches it. However if she knew I entered it in a funny contest she may just kick my azz! LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it hurt but she is a trooper. She got a big kick out of the video and laughs at it when she watches it. However if she knew I entered it in a funny contest she may just kick my azz! LOL
that is reason enough for some wyked, lol.:yup:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lmao.. is this really you and your family????!
Absolutely, that is me you hear scream Whoah! Not sure what the boy was digging for back there... It is on my youtube profile with all my posing practice videos.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely, that is me you hear scream Whoah! Not sure what the boy was digging for back there... It is on my youtube profile with all my posing practice videos.
:lol:.... man, my wife would ****ign kill me

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
:lol:.... man, my wife would ****ign kill me
She just found out and was all OH UH UH!!!! You did not... I better get something out of this. I told her she did. She gets to be famous. "Where is my helmet!!!!!"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff here too!
I know, I was seriously dying reading those...I love those and of course texts from last night, too. Cranktext is pretty funny stuff, as well:

http://www.cranktexts.com/

I can't find my favorite, right now, because there are a ton more, now. It's one where he says he's selling guns and ninja stars and stuff - absolutely priceless.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will close Friday, when I come in here and say LAST POST..lol, I want the loggers chosen so i can get the products shipped.

So all Reps and our very finest Athlete please have your picks ready:)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in the US, Chicago to be specific. 35 years old and currently 200 pounds and cutting. I've been lifting for like 15-16 years and currently lift 4 times a week and do cardio the remaining 3 and try and get a fourth in there as well depending on my schedule. I'd love to compare this to my current pre-workout which is one scoop NO-xplode, one scoop DAA, and one scoop of Superpump250 (until my free source on the 250 runs out). I can easily log 4 times a week since I'm on here everyday and 4 times would match up with my lifting schedule.

Hopefully you'll find this funny as my sense of humor tends to be a bit more disturbed lol.

http://youtu.be/8zO69d-FY4c

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in the US, Chicago to be specific. 35 years old and currently 200 pounds and cutting. I've been lifting for like 15-16 years and currently lift 4 times a week and do cardio the remaining 3 and try and get a fourth in there as well depending on my schedule. I'd love to compare this to my current pre-workout which is one scoop NO-xplode, one scoop DAA, and one scoop of Superpump250 (until my free source on the 250 runs out). I can easily log 4 times a week since I'm on here everyday and 4 times would match up with my lifting schedule.

Hopefully you'll find this funny as my sense of humor tends to be a bit more disturbed lol.

LoL omg that is fcuking evil!!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for reference sake, I didn't intend to enter the contest, I just like posting funny crap

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess my sense of humor is warped because that was freakin funny!!!!:laugh2:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
lol@ cranktexts!!! the ANGRIEST BITCH one is funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol@ cranktexts!!! the ANGRIEST BITCH one is funny.

They crack me up, man. I love reading them in downtime at work. I heard the guy on Bob & Tom one morning and then he just happened to mention that he was starting up that site, so I checked it out. Classic.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
booyah!!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I pick you! My fiancee wants to go sky diving and I'm gonna try this on her!!!! PM liftergym33 with your addy and he will get you wyked.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pick you! My fiancee wants to go sky diving and I'm gonna try this on her!!!! PM liftergym33 with your addy and he will get you wyked.
you do this on your wife! GET THIS ON VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks man! Really looking forward to this!!

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
-US - Yes

-AGE - 22

-UPDATES - Will provide at least 4 updates, at the most that I hit the gym is 5x week.

-WHY ANY REPS SHOULD PICK YOU - Because I have tried all kinds of Preworkout supps, from my experience I know which ones have been junk, and which ones have been great, so I can accurately describe and assess the how wyked this pre workout is.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I just saw this on a girl's facebook status on my news feed

"According to cosmo guys with iphones have slept with more girls than blackberrys"

iphones next commercial "The iphone will make girls' panties drop" lol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

"According to cosmo guys with iphones have slept with more girls than blackberrys"

I have a iPhone ... What's her name? LOL

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You need to be a d*ck and tell her that of course guys with iPhones have slept with more girls than they've slept with phones, and that it probably can be applied to guys without iPhones. Then ask her what kind of freaks she hangs out with that bang phones.

:)