Taurus Nutrition, ITS PROMO TIME!!!!!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We would rather have wyked logged solo (other than the basic staples) in order to get proper feedback on it and to gauge it's effectiveness.

Some exceptions can be made ;), when the winners are picked just let us know what else your taking and a decision will be made.

Is there something you had in mind Tom?
Not really just kind of curious. Although I do have some pill form creatine I wouldnt mind trying out. Of course that can wait. Anxious to see who gets picked :yup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
geez, i just find this thread and it's already 3 pages long......some great apps in already.:yup:

keep em coming!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
geez, i just find this thread and it's already 3 pages long......some great apps in already.:yup:

keep em coming!!!
Yeppers :) Makes for interesting viewing :D

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So since you guys just brought on a new rep, does he get a pick too? Nothing wrong with 7 logs, hell, even makes it LUCKY!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where the stim junkies at???

Wait...

Chris hired them all :D lol
I think you guys can contend with the New York Yankees now!:D

So since you guys just brought on a new rep, does he get a pick too? Nothing wrong with 7 logs, hell, even makes it LUCKY!
if you read the first post, there's 6 reps and I might throw in a bonus Rosie Pick:D, so that is 7. S0 your wondering about 8! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Why not? lets do 8... How do you feel about that Cop?!

This is an easy promo..lol, post somthing funny!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
United States Citizen
why reps should pick me? Because I'm forever questing for the ultimate PWO formula! And this could be it?!
Updates? would Update daily i go to the gym 7x a week 5x weights 2x abs/cardio
Funny? I dont know how to embed but here is a link?!
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CglsUHHfOwM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
not to toot my own horn, but the workout video i posted had me rolling on the floor. the guy in the video is ben crane, a professional PGA tour golfer and he is a riot!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets make this a little more fun..

I propose a new rule to the contest..

You are now allowed to submit multiple entries to this, just limit them to one a day, and please add some variety not all you tube videos.

So to all those who have already submitted a funny entry to help better your chances post something else up. Lets make this a competition, I am looking for something that makes me literally do this -> :toofunny:

Show us what you got.. Chuck Norris jokes, You tube videos, workout humor, funny personal experiences, funny pictures, home videos, WHATEVER! Just keep them coming!

What you think guys?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want my money b!txh! I need to get my drink on lmao!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me when I say this... yall will see a post from me EVERYDAY in this thread :firedevil:
I wish I could compete.. I have TONS of videos in my youtube playlist.. But I wouldnt want to take away a video from anyone else submission.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I saw this thread when it first started but didn't post an app because quite frankly, I don't have anything funny to add to it?! :sad:

I am, however, probably one of the biggest stim heads out there. If you look back at all my older posts in stim threads, y'all will see how I overdue it at times.

AGE - 34
UPDATES - I workout 5-6 times per week and will update after every gym session
WHY ANY REPS SHOULD PICK YOU - I think I'm the ultimate stimhead. Ephedrine, Clenbuterol, Albuterol, Caffeine (400mg), DMAA, you name it, I do it. No crack or crystal meth though, sorry fellas.
SOMETHING FUNNY, MAKE US LAUGH! - Again, I really don't have anything funny to write so if this is a definite prerequisite, then count me out.

Anyhow, this is how I feel at work today TGIF and I'm only going at 5%

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i posted this in my log. pretty funny personal experience.

so i was visiting the girlfriend for a bit tonight and complaining about this lingering stuffy nose and such. she recommended i take a good bit of vitamin C. i told her i had already had a couple of glasses of orange juice but she insisted i take some of this "crystal vitamin C" supplement, which is just ground up pure ascorbic acid.

i agreed and took the bottle from her. she said ( and this is what I heard) to add 2 tablespoons to a glass of orange juice. so i did.

15 min later we are at walmart shopping for my little brothers last min. birthday gift when i feel a rumblin in my tummy. i think nothing of it and just assume it was the dinner we had. alas, i was wrong as always.

no sooner did i take 2 more steps before the wrath of hell attacked my anus. i ran to the bathroom, literally clasping my butt cheeks together to keep from ****ting on the floor. it is only because i prayed more in that 20 yard semi sprint to the bathroom that the good lord allowed me to get my pants below my butt before unleashing the flood gates.

10 min of this goes by and my gf has no idea what has happened to me. so, she sends another dude into the bathroom to ask if im alright. ya dont have less dignity in life than having to tell a complete stranger that you are ok whilst recreating the bathroom scene from dumb and dumber.

turns out, my girlfriend said take 2 TEASPOONS of ascorbic acid. i ended up taking 48,000 % of my recommended daily value in one sitting (pun intended lol).

again, learn from my mistake fellas. dont OD on vitamin C lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reps to kanaka for that one...I want that for my desk more than anything right now lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*During my second year of grad school, along with teaching at the university, I also picked up a part-time job at a local liquor store -- the closest one to campus. These are only a few of my many experiences.

My Memories as an Employee of ____ ______ Liquors

I was going through some things a couple weeks ago and came across a piece of paper. It's a yellow piece of paper from one of the pads that Matt used to write down orders or we'd use to write stocking info down on.

There are four stories that I jotted down in my summer working there. I'm glad I did, because as funny as they were, I still would have forgotten them.

I just thought I'd share this for all of you to have a laugh. I'm going to type them up verbatim from how I jotted them down, for the sake of amusement.

- 2 guys (drunk) come into the store, buy booze and need to ride away on bicycles. 1 is cool, relaxed, just wants to leave. Other guy is getting pissed about getting a DUI on his bike, drops the ice scoop on his foot in the back, is cussing, etc. He pounds the counter wildly. Cashier (Bryan?) offers to duct tape the beer to his bike.

- Family comes in, guy asks cashier (me) if his wife can come back in and sniff me. Cashier looks blankly @ him and then explains his cologne is Abercrombie Fierce -- "it's 5 years old, but I'm sure they still sell it." Husband says, "Ok, thanks" and guy behind him in line says "WTF!" (he didn't abbreviate it). The wife never comes in. Guy who said WTF asks me if husband was hitting on me; I say, "I don't think so. I don't know, but that's not even the worst thing that's happened." Guy says, "I don't even wanna know, man."

- Old woman buys bottle, I ask if that's it. She says, "that's it...unless you're for sale." I laugh, pause, and then say, "If the price is right." She doesn't respond.

- Cashier (me) helps old woman load empty boxes into her car. We talk about the upcoming 4th of July weekend. She tells me to be safe; I say I don't think that will be a problem since I'm working both nights - "just me in the lonely old liquor store." She replies, "oh I don't think you'll be lonely." and then starts laughing wildly, then drives away.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

You are now allowed to submit multiple entries to this, just limit them to one a day, and please add some variety not all you tube videos.

So to all those who have already submitted a funny entry to help better your chances post something else up. Lets make this a competition, I am looking for something that makes me literally do this -> :toofunny:

Show us what you got.. Chuck Norris jokes, You tube videos, workout humor, funny personal experiences, funny pictures, home videos, WHATEVER! Just keep them coming!

What you think guys?
how about big hooters bouncing on a trampoline?????:newangel:

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always loved this poster, had to work to find it (Bonus points? LOL) Anyways, it does make a good point and give some eye candy also :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Always loved this poster, had to work to find it (Bonus points? LOL) Anyways, it does make a good point and give some eye candy also :)

this pic is bigt approved.:yup:

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Good I can use the laughs.

We just need some mire contenders.
Bro, look no further. All my logs are detailed, add humor when needed, and always leave honest no BS feedback about all supps used, tried, thrown away, etc...

33,in Atlanta,

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
I want 6 people to Log WYKED Lemonade!

-Must Log once the product is recieved, atleast 4 updates a week also. This is limited to U.S Only. Theres 6 tubs to be given away and we have 6 reps! I may throw in Rosie as a bounus pick:D , Post somthing funny, video, picture or what ever!! make me laugh but at the same put in a APP.

-US
-WHY ANY REPS SHOULD PICK YOU:)
-SOMETHING FUNNY, MAKE US LAUGH!

W'sup it's me, and I'm back, were my flavor suggestions considered earlier this year? Pomegranate-berry, etc.?
Atlanta
always updates
I'm honest, detailed, and add humor when needed.
ready to bring it! :firedevil:​

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What you think guys?
This yours Eric?! hahaha

how about big hooters bouncing on a trampoline?????:newangel:
this pic is bigt approved.:yup:
Me Too!!^^

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, hope i get the chance to log this, looks like a solid product, and like i said I have alot of past experiences with pre workouts and can give alot of feedback

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok I got a few jokes from my son:

What did the farmer say when he couldn't find his tractor?---"Where's my tractor?"

There are 2 cupcakes in an oven. one cupcake says to the other, "Whoa it sure is hot in here!.." and the other cupcake says, "AAAAAHH!!!! A TALKING CUPCAKE!!!!"

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep them coming guys

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any guess as to when winners will be picked?
Not until SC laughs so hard that he pees his pants! :lol:

*Edit - copy/pasting the end portion of youtube links isn't as easy as I'd hope from an iPad lol