Tat Submits to SubSterone (Sponsered)

tattoopierced1

Going to be getting in an extra workout on Friday with Layne N. so I'll make sure to post some pics.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool that will be good can't wait to see them.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
No kidden..Interested to see those pics as well! Thats damn cool.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Training with Layne Norton? Awesome! Can't wait to see the pics!

tattoopierced1

Norton? Srs?
Yep. He grew up where I live and we've been friends for a while now. He was actually in my wedding last year. One of the nicest human beings I've ever met, as well as his wife. I think of Layne like a brother.

tattoopierced1

Chest/Bi's last night, PR on my incline BB bench, went from the normal 275 and decided to try out 315. Got an easy 3 and didnt want to go for anymore due to my wife being the spotter and the last time she spotted me it was disastrous, so I was happy with 3. Finished up my sets with 275lbs (no need for a spotter on those). Stacked the chest fly, all sets of 12 (going to have to move over to DB flys. Had a good bicep workout and finished them off strong with some resisted machine curls.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. He grew up where I live and we've been friends for a while now. He was actually in my wedding last year. One of the nicest human beings I've ever met, as well as his wife. I think of Layne like a brother.
Very cool. Im always following his stuff around the web.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest/Bi's last night, PR on my incline BB bench, went from the normal 275 and decided to try out 315. Got an easy 3 and didnt want to go for anymore due to my wife being the spotter and the last time she spotted me it was disastrous, so I was happy with 3. Finished up my sets with 275lbs (no need for a spotter on those). Stacked the chest fly, all sets of 12 (going to have to move over to DB flys. Had a good bicep workout and finished them off strong with some resisted machine curls.
Congrats on the PR! You're killing it :thumbsup:

//CC

tattoopierced1

Worked with Layne on Friday, we did chest and back. Had a good workout, we did a bunch of machine work (will post a couple pictures later today).

I'm on the last few doses of SubSterone and will finish sometime early this week. I will retake measurements and photos along with my final review.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beastly looking....

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

tattoopierced1

Today will probably be the last day of SubSterone, bottle is getting towards the bottom... it could possibly last until tomorrow, but we shall see.

Had a good leg workout yesterday, stayed at 8 plates for 5x5 on the hack squats, the leg press sled was being used, so i had to do machine leg presses, used the whole stack, and was just enough weight to really feel like i was working.

Last leg measurement at quad level was 25.6", so a very slight increase in leg size from the start.

tattoopierced1

Had some skin bursting pumps yesterday during my workouts.. My arms literally felt like they were going to split open, it was actually quite painful.

Here were the beginning stats:
Weight: 253lbs
Arms: 18"
Legs: 25.5"
Chest: 49"

Final Stats:
Weight: 258lbs + 5lbs
Arms: 18.4" + .4"
Legs: 25.6" +.1"
Chest: 49.5" + .5"

Overall it was a very good run. I think this compound would be best run in an 8 week period, and would be awesome by itself, stacked with a PH, or as a part of PCT. Overall I give this product a 9/10. Truly one of the more innovative products that has come out and I think alot of people will enjoy it. Sleep issues were apparent at first, but once I got into the sweet spot of timing, was never an issue.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice!!! Solid review and glad hear you got such impressive results!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice returns from this. One more supplement on the purchase list!!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had some skin bursting pumps yesterday during my workouts.. My arms literally felt like they were going to split open, it was actually quite painful.

Here were the beginning stats:
Weight: 253lbs
Arms: 18"
Legs: 25.5"
Chest: 49"

Final Stats:
Weight: 258lbs + 5lbs
Arms: 18.4" + .4"
Legs: 25.6" +.1"
Chest: 49.5" + .5"

Overall it was a very good run. I think this compound would be best run in an 8 week period, and would be awesome by itself, stacked with a PH, or as a part of PCT. Overall I give this product a 9/10. Truly one of the more innovative products that has come out and I think alot of people will enjoy it. Sleep issues were apparent at first, but once I got into the sweet spot of timing, was never an issue.
Cant argue with that...nice log.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very solid results! :clap2:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent, this product really has my attention. Great job and log man!