Tat Submits to SubSterone (Sponsered)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Week 2:

Weight: 255lbs, +2lbs

Started feeling a little under the weather on Sunday and again today. I'm starving, but afraid to eat too terribly much as I'm not sure what my stomach will do. I'm relying alot on protein shakes the past few days just to keep calories in, and I'm going to try and hit the gym today, as I still have a few hours before I lift, so I'm hoping I feel a bit better by that time.
Hope you feel better soon bro :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 2:

Weight: 255lbs, +2lbs

Started feeling a little under the weather on Sunday and again today. I'm starving, but afraid to eat too terribly much as I'm not sure what my stomach will do. I'm relying alot on protein shakes the past few days just to keep calories in, and I'm going to try and hit the gym today, as I still have a few hours before I lift, so I'm hoping I feel a bit better by that time.
up your fluid intake bro:)...its this time of year when people start getting all funny:)

tattoopierced1

Went to the gym for a bit yesterday, but it wasnt really productive.. I probably shouldnt have gone in, but its hard to keep me from the gym. This morning I'm feeling alot better, again, I wasnt full on sick, but something was "off". Hoping to redeem myself in the gym today.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two pounds is a week? And they say ecdysterone doesn't work! I believe it only works as good as you let it work. Looking toward to following along huge!

tattoopierced1

Yesterday I was still a bit under the weather, but had a really great day in the gym. Chest and biceps were on the agenda for the day and I felt I was in beast mode even though I wasnt 100%. Inclines 3 sets 275lbs, flat db press 3 sets 100lbs (slow 3-1-3 tempo), machine chest fly (used the whole stack and felt easy each set), then to finish off I did pushups until failure with my wife standing on my back. Biceps was db curls, bicep cable rows, and resisted machine curls.
One guy in the gym was wanting me to flex my biceps for him, but I declined, just too weird, and I didnt want him to go home and fap off to that mental image later...

tattoopierced1

on a side note, my muscle bellies were looking very full while in the gym. I've always been lean enough that when I am pumped in the gym, I can see striations in my chest and shoulders, but yesterday I was busting out of my skin it seems.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One guy in the gym was wanting me to flex my biceps for him, but I declined, just too weird, and I didnt want him to go home and fap off to that mental image later...
:toofunny: Solid updates big guy! Seems the SubSterone is kicking in?! :)

//CC

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like this stuff has some promise so far.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on a side note, my muscle bellies were looking very full while in the gym. I've always been lean enough that when I am pumped in the gym, I can see striations in my chest and shoulders, but yesterday I was busting out of my skin it seems.
awesome man!^^

I will say Tat; I never had a guy ask me to flex for him before..very scary:bigeyes::lol:

tattoopierced1

awesome man!^^

I will say Tat; I never had a guy ask me to flex for him before..very scary:bigeyes::lol:
hence why i didnt do so.. thats some "it puts the lotion on its skin" type stuff right there..

Anywho. appetite is pretty weak this week, so I'm probably going to drop a bit of weight.. I think it just cause I'm getting over whatever it is that I had, as mild as it was.

On a side note, I've found it best to eat a high protein meal, and then take the SubSterone, gives a mild "pump" feeling after that and I would imagine helps with protein synthesis since that is what ECDY is known for.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Good tidbits Tat, and dude, wHAT? Guy prolly you to flex other things too, like your toes maybe..ROFLMFAO!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've found it best to eat a high protein meal, and then take the SubSterone, gives a mild "pump" feeling after that and I would imagine helps with protein synthesis since that is what ECDY is known for.
Great feedback :thumbsup:

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a side note, I've found it best to eat a high protein meal, and then take the SubSterone, gives a mild "pump" feeling after that and I would imagine helps with protein synthesis since that is what ECDY is known for.
how long after your meal tat?

tattoopierced1

how long after your meal tat?
I usually take mine within 15 minutes after eating. Then not drink anything 15 minutes after.

Yesterday's workout was good. 405, 405, 455lbs for reps of 6 on deadlifts, db rows, single arm lat pulldowns for back, then it was time to fry the tri's. Standard tricep pushdowns, rope pushdowns, and overhead rope extensions to finish them off. Had a good pump, and felt pretty beastly throughout the entire workout.

I think I may have bronchitis, not 100% sure, but I'm still not completely back to normal.

tattoopierced1

Good tidbits Tat, and dude, wHAT? Guy prolly you to flex other things too, like your toes maybe..ROFLMFAO!
Quite possibly so, however, he would be met with a size 15EE shoe up his ass if he would have kept pressing the issue lol..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything up his ass might have been to his liking unfortunately!! The SS looks very promising TAT...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm.....: I've been meaning to ask..... Can we get a double bicep pic....... LMAO

tattoopierced1

Shoulders, calves and abs last night. Started up with smith machine shoulder presses, 4 sets of 10 with 235lbs on the bar, felt really good. Went to db side laterals, and db rear delt rows from there. Shoulders were feeling full and looking very veiny.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders, calves and abs last night. Started up with smith machine shoulder presses, 4 sets of 10 with 235lbs on the bar, felt really good. Went to db side laterals, and db rear delt rows from there. Shoulders were feeling full and looking very veiny.
very nice!.. I love the veiny shoulder look!, mine now are more apparent then anything else..

tattoopierced1

Today is an off day, as well as the weekend, but I stepped on the scale early just to see if I had lost any weight due to being slightly ill, and to my surprise, I was 258lbs. 5lb gain from the start, not bad I'd say...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Today is an off day, as well as the weekend, but I stepped on the scale early just to see if I had lost any weight due to being slightly ill, and to my surprise, I was 258lbs. 5lb gain from the start, not bad I'd say...
WOW, great gain!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man good stuff there guys.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
5lbs...Can't complain about that!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

tattoopierced1

yay for headcolds.. Started coming down with one on Sunday and still am having breathing issues. Yesterdays workout was alright, sucks working legs when you cant breath, but I made due.

Looks like I'm about half way through the bottle, so I'm hoping I can continue to pack some weight on to get me into the 260's before the run is over.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Damn we gotta chip in and get you some Vit-C big fella!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yay for headcolds.. Started coming down with one on Sunday and still am having breathing issues. Yesterdays workout was alright, sucks working legs when you cant breath, but I made due.

Looks like I'm about half way through the bottle, so I'm hoping I can continue to pack some weight on to get me into the 260's before the run is over.
Headcolds are a b!tch :damnit:
Hopefully you'll hit 260 easilly :thumbsup:

//CC

tattoopierced1

SubSterone and Pump Fixx is the greatest combo ever.. Litterally the past few times I've used both before a workout, I feel like I have retard strength, even though I'm not feeling 100%. Had another good chest/bi workout last night, no PRs broken, but considering I'm breathing at maybe 50% capacity, and keeping up with when I'm 100% is great.

On a side note, we had heath screenings today at work, and the "heath counselor" told me I was fat per my BMI, and was trying to tell me how to eat properly. I sat there and bit my lip, and found it ironic that a fat man was giving me diet advice, and that BMI is the worst thing in the world to use to tell if someone is overweight or not.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I love the BMI! I'm a big fat bastard according to it! I can see my abs but my doctor told me i need to lose weight and eat a healthier diet...LOL!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, I love the BMI! I'm a big fat bastard according to it! I can see my abs but my doctor told me i need to lose weight and eat a healthier diet...LOL!
Hahahah :rofl: That is funny :D Tell the doctor :liar:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SubSterone and Pump Fixx is the greatest combo ever.. Litterally the past few times I've used both before a workout, I feel like I have retard strength, even though I'm not feeling 100%. Had another good chest/bi workout last night, no PRs broken, but considering I'm breathing at maybe 50% capacity, and keeping up with when I'm 100% is great.

On a side note, we had heath screenings today at work, and the "heath counselor" told me I was fat per my BMI, and was trying to tell me how to eat properly. I sat there and bit my lip, and found it ironic that a fat man was giving me diet advice, and that BMI is the worst thing in the world to use to tell if someone is overweight or not.

Wow....this is sad.....oh dont even know how many ways i would have torn that counselor a new arse if he tried to pull the BMI obesity crap on me....Yeah I got a BMI of like 30+....but my waist also fits into a size 30 jeans if my legs got smaller. So you tell me....Im Obese with a 30 inch waist? really?

BMI should be thrown out if an individual is active in any sense. If they are sedentary with absolutely no phsyical activity...ok then maybe use BMI....if they are athletes of any sort, measurements and bodyfat %.

ANYWAY....log is looking great so far!

tattoopierced1

Bumped up my working weight on deadlifts to 455lbs yesterday for all 3 sets, felt pretty good. DOMS are starting to become a real issue, I'm noticing I'm staying very sore for days after I workout, which is good ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work Tat! This stuff is really impressing me. I am going to have to keep an eye out for a flash sale when they release it.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
The new trend, if you're BF% is below 10 you are obese and you need to adjust diet..ROFL.

tattoopierced1

Hitting up legs tonight, looking forward to pounding some weight out. Ate pretty light over the weekend, was pretty busy with my son. Took him ice skating for the first time and went to a holiday parade so I was out of the house alot, but I made sure to supplement with alot of whey shakes.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is where Whey shakes are gold!! Protein in a pinch...

Get your boy playing hockey. They don't necessarily have to stay with the sport but, the balance,coordination,and hand eye benefits transfer well to all the other sports.

tattoopierced1

This is where Whey shakes are gold!! Protein in a pinch...

Get your boy playing hockey. They don't necessarily have to stay with the sport but, the balance,coordination,and hand eye benefits transfer well to all the other sports.
I would if he lived with me full time. He seemed to enjoy it, and when he fell, he didnt get discouraged, but he is far from being able to do anything but move forward a few feet on the skates. I was wanting to skate, but they dont have skates to rent in my size, so I had to go on the ice with my shoes and try and show him how to move...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't imagine what you would look like up on skates!! Almost 7 feet.:bigeyes:

tattoopierced1

Can't imagine what you would look like up on skates!! Almost 7 feet.:bigeyes:
Well, its probably good they didnt have skates, I sucked at it 15 years ago, and I bet that didnt change. Plus with the last time I wasnt ever able to stop unless A. I ran into someone, or B. I hit a wall, I'm sure that with my size now, that would have been disastrous for the unlucky soul in my path lol..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, its probably good they didnt have skates, I sucked at it 15 years ago, and I bet that didnt change. Plus with the last time I wasnt ever able to stop unless A. I ran into someone, or B. I hit a wall, I'm sure that with my size now, that would have been disastrous for the unlucky soul in my path lol..
:lol:Second that :rofl:

//CC

tattoopierced1

PR on legs last night.. on my last set, I bumped up to 8 plates on hack squat and felt really good. My knees are pretty awful from growing so fast, so I'm very careful with moving up weight on legs too quick, but they felt great last night and I'm sore as can be today in a good way.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice work!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
PR on legs last night.. on my last set, I bumped up to 8 plates on hack squat and felt really good. My knees are pretty awful from growing so fast, so I'm very careful with moving up weight on legs too quick, but they felt great last night and I'm sore as can be today in a good way.
WTF ? 4 per side or 8 per side?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Major jaw drop if 8 per side!!:bigeyes: But he is a big boy...