T3 dosage on a 1ml syringe

Randal1313

Awards
Hi any help please

I’ve been taking clen and have the dosage down no problem on a syringe. I’m about to take T3 and trying to figure out the dosages on the syringe for 50mcg 75mcg and 100mcg. It’s a 100mcg vial x 30ml.
the syringe is a 1ml syringe 5 hash marks in between .1 and .2. Any help would be appreciated. Tried to upload image of the syringe and it wouldn’t let me. Thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it sounds like 1 ml is 100mcg
so simple math.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's not a 100mcg vial, it's 100mcg/ml in a 30ml vial

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
100mcg vial x 30ml

So each ml is 100mcg, each .5ml would be 50mcg - does this answer your question ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anything over about 50mcg you’re really going to be risking a lot more muscle loss as a man, even if on anabolics concurrently. Not sure how big of a concern that is for you, but thyroid hormone is not tissue selective - raise your metabolism and it will eat anything, muscle or fat, to feed the fire. You will also deal with progressively higher heart rate impact with larger doses.

Consider starting at 30mcg. Just a fully optimized thyroid level regardless of how hard you are dieting (thyroid normally lowers when dieting hard). After a month as weightloss progresses, you could always bump to 50mcg to keep driving loss. But do not be too eager to use too much too soon.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would literally start at a couple drops per day and slowly ramp up your dose by a couple drops per day until you are at the desired dose. also, I would reverse that method when coming off. I always found if I came off it too fast there was always a fat rebound. pretty manageable when you come off slower.

Randal1313

Awards
Anything over about 50mcg you’re really going to be risking a lot more muscle loss as a man, even if on anabolics concurrently. Not sure how big of a concern that is for you, but thyroid hormone is not tissue selective - raise your metabolism and it will eat anything, muscle or fat, to feed the fire. You will also deal with progressively higher heart rate impact with larger doses.

Consider starting at 30mcg. Just a fully optimized thyroid level regardless of how hard you are dieting (thyroid normally lowers when dieting hard). After a month as weightloss progresses, you could always bump to 50mcg to keep driving loss. But do not be too eager to use too much too soon.
I thought it was anything over 100. I’m not looking to lose muscle mass just some stubborn fat.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought it was anything over 100. I’m not looking to lose muscle mass just some stubborn fat.
are you running some powerful anabolics concurrently? because if not, 50 mcg is probably gonna eat up mass.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Good Advice From A Knowledgeable Man Right Here !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anything over 25-30mcg really for a man you’re going to flatten out a lot and also lose some lean mass probably, even with steroids.

are you running some powerful anabolics concurrently? because if not, 50 mcg is probably gonna eat up mass.
^This. 50mcg is going to equate to about DOUBLE an optimal normal thyroid level.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
T3 is the most counterproductive thing for me at least when cutting, the hunger I get from that stuff is damn insane. I felt like I could dominate in any food eating competition.