D-Drol dosage

1medic_51

Awards
Hey everyone! I came across some D-drol, which I havent used in years, and so far so good after a few weeks. I am only using 10mgs per day, but does anyone have experience with this compound? Ive seen people run as high up to 40-50mgs a day, but I wont be needing that haha but I was thinking of bumping up to 20mgs a day! Any experienced users lemme know.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It depends what you are taking with it hopefully not a mithras only cycle. Id say it's between dmz and msten strength per mg.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If im not mistaken d-drol was very underwhelming. I Absolutely notice 30-40mg of msten or dmz but i cant remeber anything about d-drol and im pretty sure i was taking 50mg a day. It was one of those things I tried once and just wrote it off. I do believe a lot of people had a similar experience. Again, thats if d-drol is dimerhandrostenol.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You liked it? I Don't believe I got anything up to 50mg a day
I would not buy it again I much preferred msten but it was ok at 30 to 40 mg for me mainly because the lack of sides and not much of an impact on my blood work compared to epistane. It's a very mild designer and could be useful for some people.

reforged

Awards
I used it a few times but only for strength. Even at 40-50mg I didn't notice any real size benefits. I mainly kept it for cutting to keep strength up while dropping lbs. It worked pretty well stacked with dien-diol, or other "diet tren" type compounds. I also experienced very few sides and liver values weren't affected very much. One of the only methyls to never once give me back pumps.