test e anadrol tren ace dosage

xgladiat0r

Awards
I know i'm going to get a lot of **** for this. But it's been a while. I have no started the tren ace yet. I've begun the liquid drol. I have 22g 1inch 3ml. Here are my questions, any feedback is much appreciated, thank you guys, you've all been nothing but great and helpful to me. With taht being said:

Test E vial 250mg/ml now i'm running 500mg/wk (250 twice a week) so 250mg = 1ml on a 3ml correct? I will be dropping the dose to 250 - 300mg/wk once I throw the tren in.

Anadrol 50mg i'm doing 25mg twice a day (50mg/day) I'm not sure if its 1ml or .25 ml on the 3ml but I have a 10ml dropper and I was told it's 1ml also

Tren Ace 100mg/ml vial i'll be starting off with 75mg/eod which on a 3ml is .75ml correct? (Just before the 1) because 100mg is 1ml also correct?

Those were my questions, and thanks guys.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You do not have a 10ml droppper lmao.. TRUST ME.. YOU DONT. Droppers are typically 1ml. Do you mean you have a 10ml spoon? You could never create enough negative pressure with a squeeze dropper to draw up 10ml.

1. Shoot 1ml of test E twice a week
2. Shoot 1ml of tren ace Mon/wed/fri
3. I have no idea about your anadrol, typical anadrol is dosed at 50mg/ml which means you would take 1/2 ml twice daily.

I feel bad helping you. You are by no means ready to start a cycle like this bro. These are really basic questions that you should no the answer to months before cycling, but good luck! Abombs and tren are both nasty hormones.

xgladiat0r

Awards
Appreciate it. It says 1 ml then 5 ml then 10 on the dropper and its big and wide but maybe you're right, that means 1ml. Thank you.