Synthetic Supplements DopaDex

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it worth dosing this with a high extract ECGC capsule?
You certainly can

Hey natty,

Could you drop some more information about your experience with pre-workout L-Dopa supplementation?
I like the HGH surge preworkout...and I feel it enhances the effects of stimulants when combined with

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be an efficacious dose for preworkout?
I liked the 200-300 mg range. But found myself tired. But the extract was less than what dopadex provides

But 100-200 feels the same to me

domore

Awards
I liked the 200-300 mg range. But found myself tired. But the extract was less than what dopadex provides

But 100-200 feels the same to me
Thanks, EBF!

I think I'm going to try it out preworkout. I'll let you know how it goes in your thread when I get around to ordering it.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
How does this compare to powerfull cap for cap? Also, is the overall effect the same (not sure if Powerfull is just L-dopa, or if it has other actives in it)? If not, what are the differences? (this is mostly for the PES guys or anyone who has actually tried both). Thanks!

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
is this a supplement or drug?
Well, you could probably call it a drug if you wanted, because it is 98% pure l-dopa, but it is probably more accurate (or at least more common) to call it a supplement, because it is a compound extracted from a plant source.

Here is a brief explaination of L-dopa as I understand it (no guarantees though, and if I am wrong, someone let me know as I have been trying to read up on this recently). L-dopa, if I am not mistaken, is a precursor to dopamine, which can cross the blood/brain barrier (regular dopamine cannot), which makes it effective as an oral supplement. Once it is in the brain, it converts to dopamine. Dopamine has so many functions in the brain, that it makes dopamine supplements multifaceted. Most people use them either to increase hgh levels, or to assist in getting to sleep and sleeping more deeply. I have never used this specific brand, but I have used other L-dopa products for sleep, and they have been effective for me. I have not tried them as hgh supplements, though. I hope this helps!

Best,
Tyler

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
matter2003

matter2003

Awards
I ordered some of this for prolactin control and to balance serotonin as I have psoriasis and several studies have shown that prolactin levels are highly elevated in psoriasis as well as serotonin to dopamine ratio being abnormal in favor of serotonin, but these studies give me pause...

Dosing even with low levels of L Dopa(496 to 694 mg) a day for extended periods produced some serious issues...

considering the dosage recommended is slightly under 750mg per day, this really has me concerned I should be looking for something lower dosed...
Any comments regarding these issues when taking L Dopa?

I cant post links yet, but a simple search of L Dopa and dyskinesia will bring up a big list

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I ordered some of this for prolactin control and to balance serotonin as I have psoriasis and several studies have shown that prolactin levels are highly elevated in psoriasis as well as serotonin to dopamine ratio being abnormal in favor of serotonin, but these studies give me pause...

Dosing even with low levels of L Dopa(496 to 694 mg) a day for extended periods produced some serious issues...

considering the dosage recommended is slightly under 750mg per day, this really has me concerned I should be looking for something lower dosed...
Any comments regarding these issues when taking L Dopa?

I cant post links yet, but a simple search of L Dopa and dyskinesia will bring up a big list
This is really something you want to talk to your physician about. Dopadex is not intended to treat or ameliorate medical conditions, and healthy individuals should obviously not have tardive dyskinesias

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
This is really something you want to talk to your physician about. Dopadex is not intended to treat or ameliorate medical conditions, and healthy individuals should obviously not have tardive dyskinesias
I don't get advice from physicians as what they know and their training is highly influenced by the AMA wich is highly influenced by the FDA which is highly influenced by Big Pharma.

Vast majority of medical conditions are simply systems in the body being out of balance for various reasons.

Dopamine lowers prolactrone and serotonin, although the research shows natural forms from mucuna have many fewer sides than the Synthetic form of Levodopa, but isn't that ALWAYS the case? Is there ever a drug where the synthetic form is safer than the natural form?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I don't get advice from physicians as what they know and their training is highly influenced by the AMA wich is highly influenced by the FDA which is highly influenced by Big Pharma.Vast majority of medical conditions are simply systems in the body being out of balance for various reasons. Dopamine lowers prolactrone and serotonin, although the research shows natural forms from mucuna have many fewer sides than the Synthetic form of Levodopa, but isn't that ALWAYS the case? Is there ever a drug where the synthetic form is safer than the natural form?
No offense, but you need to set aside these viewpoints. I actively work with physicians on a daily basis and the newer generation of doctors seems to have greater respect for ethics and less for pharmacetucal "bribery." Yes, medical conditions are a deviation from the norm. How does that change anything? You still need someone educated on the topic to treat you. I promise you that you are heavily short-changing your quality of life by self-medicating.Synthetic drugs are actually usually far more effective and safer than natural drugs. Prior to the advent of modern pharmaceuticals/medicine, people would die of causes as basic as bacterial infections. Synthetic drugs such as antibiotics, vaccines, aspirin, etc are the reason that people live healthier and longer.

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
No offense, but you need to set aside these viewpoints. I actively work with physicians on a daily basis and the newer generation of doctors seems to have greater respect for ethics and less for pharmacetucal "bribery." Yes, medical conditions are a deviation from the norm. How does that change anything? You still need someone educated on the topic to treat you. I promise you that you are heavily short-changing your quality of life by self-medicating.Synthetic drugs are actually usually far more effective and safer than natural drugs. Prior to the advent of modern pharmaceuticals/medicine, people would die of causes as basic as bacterial infections. Synthetic drugs such as antibiotics, vaccines, aspirin, etc are the reason that people live healthier and longer.
I am missing out? Pfft...yeah OK. My parents are both nutritional nuts and have lived on vitamins and minerals ever since I was growing up, researching and reading book after book about natural health remedies. They literally could start a library with the books they have on it. My Dad is almost 70 and my Mom is 76, and have never been in the hospital, rarely go to the doctor and are in perfect health. The doctor told them whatever they are doing to keep on doing it because they take no drugs at all(other than my mother taking thyroid since hypothyroidism runs in the family---natural not synthetic as it has been shown to be more effective---gee who realized God knew what he was doing when he created natural thyroid hormone with the 4 different types that have since been found to ALL play roles in the healthy and normal functioning of the thyroid instead of the one found in the synthetic kind), and are healthier than most people in their 40s. Coincidence? Doubt it. I don't know what the percentage of people not on medication is after age 45 or 50, but I am pretty sure its probably under 20%. After age 70?? Probably under 5%...

The answer from dermatologists is to put me on enbrel or humira or something similar...basically poison the immune system instead of figuring out why its going haywire. Never going to happen. Never in my lifetime. After I told my dermatologist that I refused to allow myself to be poisoned, she looked at me and said "You are one of the smartest patients I have ever had." 80% of the immune system resides in the intestines, so any autoimmune disease starts there. Heal the problem in the intestines(normally "leaky gut" or something similar), and you resolve the condition. The answer to autoimmune diseases, aka, the immune system not functioning properly, begins there. Pesticides, leaky gut, unbalanced cadida/bacteria(almost ALWAYS from the same antibiotics you proclaim are saviors).

Synthetic drugs are safe? What planet are you on bro? Obviously not the same one I am on where drug companies are being sued left and right for causing serious health problems while treating a "condition". It sounds so funny to hear the commercials talking about the side effects for something relatively minor condition that include death as a side effect. Really? Death is now a side effect? Lol...sounds pretty serious to me. Ever watch daytime TV? Every other commercial is a law firm asking if you have taken an ever expanding list of drugs that has caused serious medical issues or death and to call them to file a lawsuit against the drug manufacturers.

Aspirin is a poor example, as there is increasing evidence aspirin is NOT safe for roughly 1/3 of males who are resistant to it, and in them it causes a greater chance of stroke and heart attack than not taking it. Bromelain, an extract from pineapple, does pretty much the same thing without the side effects.

I will also put cinnamon up against any drug that lowers triglycerides, blood sugar and cholesterol significantly. Look at the studies done on it, few to no drugs have that great of an effect on all 3...we are talking reducing all 3 15-30% within a month time period. No side effects, and costs under $1. Even if there was a drug that could do this, the cost would be extremely high and the side effects probably higher. Never heard of anyone dying from taking 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon twice a day.

Statins are another brilliant drug. Most popular drug out there. The body produces cholesterol in response to inflammation or injury to act as a patch or bandage. Chronic production or overproduction of cholesterol means the body is in a chronically injured or inflamed state. So what do we do? Again, we treat the symptom and not the cause. We tell the body to stop putting band aids on the injury instead of finding out why its getting injured and preventing the inflammation and injury in the first place. Gonna tell me statins aren't dangerous? 900+ studies say you are lying.

Ever hear of a substance called Carvrcrol? It causes the implosion of bacteria by literally sucking the water out of the cell membrane. Pretty hard to become resistant to that. Maybe if Oil of Oregano extract was used more instead of antibiotics we wouldn't be dealing with the drug resistant bacteria that is becoming an epidemic. Ask your doctors about that one and how a few drops in a toilet full of raw sewage totally sterilizes it. I'd be more than happy to put that up against your ever more and more failing antibiotics. Already have in fact. Worked as well if not better than any antibiotic I've ever taken, and it didn't destroy my intestinal flora and predispose me to candida overgrowth either...

You can tell me your synthetic drugs are safe all you want. I know better. I read plenty of studies myself. My Mother was in medical research for 40 years, I am pretty good at discerning what to look for.

In this discussion regarding L-Dopa, once again, Mucuna Pruriens extract has been found to be better, safer, and with many fewer side effects than synthetic L-Dopa at a significantly lower dose. Once again, it all comes down to God knew what he was doing when he added the other things to the L-Dopa that occur naturally. They all work together to balance things in the body. Look up the studies, they are all out there. The researchers were nothing short of stunned as to how this could happen. It lasts longer, has a higher peak concentration, and somehow continues to elevate L-Dopa levels where synthetic did not. It also is neuro-protective instead of neuro-damaging like the synthetic form.

We can have this discussion as many times as you want. You give me a drug that you think is perfect, I'll give you a natural compound that works as effectively, is safer long term, and has few to no side effects. Better yet, if more people would take the time to replace the minerals and vitamins their body loses as we age many of these "diseases" wouldn't come about.

And BTW, if you know anyone with arthritis, let them know a $5 box of Borax can likely cure them within 6-12 months. Israel has one of the highest rates of Boron in the soil and the have a rate of 0.7% arthritis. Jamaica, one of the lowest Boron content in the soil and they have a 70%+ rate of arthritis. Hmm...I dunno, there couldn't be a connection there could there? Seeing as how Boron is to the Parathyroid gland as Iodine is to the Thyroid and seeing as how the Parathyroid controls the Calcium-Magnesium pump and when that doesn't work properly Calcium goes into the muscles, gets stuck there, displacing magnesium that should be there, which then has nowhere to go so it gets flushed out of the body. Probably explains why adding calcium doesn't help much, since its not a lack of calcium at all in most cases, simply that the calcium is stuck in the wrong place with no way out. Look it up bro, tell your doctor to prescribe a $5 box of Borax for arthritis. Trust me, they will never do it, too much money at stake...not enough side effects either...the MSDS basically says its roughly as safe as table salt.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
After reading your first paragraph, we will have to agree to disagree. I believe in natural selection, and you appear to believe in intelligent design, so there's really no point in dragging this out. I can tell we are from two very different schools of thought and no further discussion will dissuade the other person from their views.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I don't get advice from physicians as what they know and their training is highly influenced by the AMA wich is highly influenced by the FDA which is highly influenced by Big Pharma.

Vast majority of medical conditions are simply systems in the body being out of balance for various reasons.

Dopamine lowers prolactrone and serotonin, although the research shows natural forms from mucuna have many fewer sides than the Synthetic form of Levodopa, but isn't that ALWAYS the case? Is there ever a drug where the synthetic form is safer than the natural form?

Considering the fact that you seem to really embrace the natural side of medicine/supplementation, I'm a little curious about why you chose to order synthetic L-dopa rather than one of the cheaper mucuna products. They have quite a lot of them (I think the NOW Foods one is more similar to what you said you would prefer). For the record, I am taking SS L-dopa at the moment and find it to be very effective with no sides, but I am taking it as a basic sleep aid and not to treat any chemical imbalances. I like the fact that you try to stay away from drugs and pharmaceuticals, but for the record, you seemed to come off a bit rudely in your response to MrCooper. The dude has a wealth of knowledge and was trying to help. Anyway, hope you can get the psoriasis under control. My dad has it and usually overdoes it with the hydrocortizone (no one will argue that overusing that stuff sure isn't great!).

Best,
Tyler

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
Considering the fact that you seem to really embrace the natural side of medicine/supplementation, I'm a little curious about why you chose to order synthetic L-dopa rather than one of the cheaper mucuna products. They have quite a lot of them (I think the NOW Foods one is more similar to what you said you would prefer). For the record, I am taking SS L-dopa at the moment and find it to be very effective with no sides, but I am taking it as a basic sleep aid and not to treat any chemical imbalances. I like the fact that you try to stay away from drugs and pharmaceuticals, but for the record, you seemed to come off a bit rudely in your response to MrCooper. The dude has a wealth of knowledge and was trying to help. Anyway, hope you can get the psoriasis under control. My dad has it and usually overdoes it with the hydrocortizone (no one will argue that overusing that stuff sure isn't great!).

Best,
Tyler
My response wasn't intended to come off as rude, and I apologize if that was the way it sounded. But seriously. Saying those drugs are safe as more and more companies are getting sued on a daily basis for causing serious health problems or death is a little ridiculous. Especially considering the topic we are talking about, L-Dopa has been clinically and repeatedly shown to be much much safer, more effective and longer lasting in its natural form than its synthetic form at a much lower dose.

Psoriasis is a pain in the ass, to be honest. The problem is it isn't a single disease, it is literally a complete breakdown of several systems in the body. The oxidant/antioxidant system(either because the the body becomes resistant to antioxidants or because they are less effective in psoriatics), the zinc/copper ratio(zinc is used up quickly in the skin proliferation process, leaving excess copper as they are antagonists), the dopamine/serotonin ratio(dopamine levels have been shown to be very low, with a greatly altered dopamine/serotonin ratio in favor of serotonin, and significantly higher serotonin receptors in the skin of people with psoriasis versus the normal population) prolactin/thyroid ratio(with lowered dopamine, prolactin levels raise which impairs normal thyroid functioning and conversion), impaired liver function(liver is overloaded with endotoxins and cannot clear them as the body desperately tries to clear the toxins through the skin, its largest organ), etc. I believe these are all symptoms of something else, but the key is finding out what. Its like searching for a needle in a haystack. Evidence clearly points to the intestines, altered intestinal flora, and the development of "leaky gut", but exactly how to fix this is the challenge. I have cleared about 30%, but recently it has slowed considerably, which I believe is a result of my stopping TUDCA, which I had been taking for a few months. While I was taking TUDCA and tanning, I was clearing at an astounding rate. Thinking it was the tanning doing it, I stopped the TUDCA---big mistake as I have found out. Once I stopped TUDCA that rate slowed...makes sense as TUDCA is an extremely potent liver aid and also Japanese studies have shown UDCA(TUDCA's metabolite) to play an important role in switching off quite a bit of the excessive immune activity in the skin with patients completely clearing of psoriasis in some areas within 6 months of UDCA supplementation. Love Japanese studies on psoriasis as they focus on using natural methods to clear psoriasis and have been shown to be very effective in many cases. No surprise from a nation that drinks green tea like its going out of style, understands the only safe form of soy is fermented soy, and eats foods loaded in iodine. Probably why they are one of the longest lived peoples on the planet. Planning on ordering some bulk TUDCA powder very soon, which should start the clearing process again if I am correct in my hypothesis.

Back to the topic at hand, this is not a synthetic form of L-Dopa, it is extracted from Mucuna Pruriens, but standardized to 98% L-Dopa. I chose it before I started reading up on the possible sides of L-Dopa, but those are mostly associated with the synthetic form. In most cases, the stronger the extract, the better the effect. However, in this case, it appears that whatever is in the Mucuna has a very important role to play in the release, safety and neuro-protective effects of L-Dopa. Researchers hypothesize it protects the dopamine receptors and also it prevents copper ions from entering the brani, which is thought to play a role in the problems associated with synthetic L-Dopa. The question is, is the 2% of what is left of what I assuming is Mucuna Pruriens enough to exert those effects, or is it lost by removing most of the akaloids and other things that exert these effects?

I don't know enough to answer those questions, and I have not seen any studies done comparing this strength of extract of Mucuna Pruriens to the synthetic form. Most of the studies I am finding are regarding Mucuna Pruriens powder and taking an amount that gives an effect similar to the synthetic form of L-Dopa. Anyone who has information regarding a study comparing the effects of a 98 or 99% extract to synthetic L-Dopa would be appreciated.

Thinking of selling this and getting a lower strength extract, maybe at 40 or 50% to keep the protective benefits of the Mucuna, but I don't have a way of making a truly informed decision as of right now...

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
After reading your first paragraph, we will have to agree to disagree. I believe in natural selection, and you appear to believe in intelligent design, so there's really no point in dragging this out. I can tell we are from two very different schools of thought and no further discussion will dissuade the other person from their views.

I will agree with that. Don't get me wrong, science definitely has its place, especially in developing and creating standardized extracts that greatly enhance the natural effects of compounds contained in plants, but I don't believe and will never believe that synthetically created compounds are safer than natural ones. Too many studies and evidence pointing the contrary with the list growing minute by minute.

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
I am missing out? Pfft...yeah OK. My parents are both nutritional nuts and have lived on vitamins and minerals ever since I was growing up, researching and reading book after book about natural health remedies. They literally could start a library with the books they have on it. My Dad is almost 70 and my Mom is 76, and have never been in the hospital, rarely go to the doctor and are in perfect health. The doctor told them whatever they are doing to keep on doing it because they take no drugs at all(other than my mother taking thyroid since hypothyroidism runs in the family---natural not synthetic as it has been shown to be more effective---gee who realized God knew what he was doing when he created natural thyroid hormone with the 4 different types that have since been found to ALL play roles in the healthy and normal functioning of the thyroid instead of the one found in the synthetic kind), and are healthier than most people in their 40s. Coincidence? Doubt it. I don't know what the percentage of people not on medication is after age 45 or 50, but I am pretty sure its probably under 20%. After age 70?? Probably under 5%...

The answer from dermatologists is to put me on enbrel or humira or something similar...basically poison the immune system instead of figuring out why its going haywire. Never going to happen. Never in my lifetime. After I told my dermatologist that I refused to allow myself to be poisoned, she looked at me and said "You are one of the smartest patients I have ever had." 80% of the immune system resides in the intestines, so any autoimmune disease starts there. Heal the problem in the intestines(normally "leaky gut" or something similar), and you resolve the condition. The answer to autoimmune diseases, aka, the immune system not functioning properly, begins there. Pesticides, leaky gut, unbalanced cadida/bacteria(almost ALWAYS from the same antibiotics you proclaim are saviors).

Synthetic drugs are safe? What planet are you on bro? Obviously not the same one I am on where drug companies are being sued left and right for causing serious health problems while treating a "condition". It sounds so funny to hear the commercials talking about the side effects for something relatively minor condition that include death as a side effect. Really? Death is now a side effect? Lol...sounds pretty serious to me. Ever watch daytime TV? Every other commercial is a law firm asking if you have taken an ever expanding list of drugs that has caused serious medical issues or death and to call them to file a lawsuit against the drug manufacturers.

Aspirin is a poor example, as there is increasing evidence aspirin is NOT safe for roughly 1/3 of males who are resistant to it, and in them it causes a greater chance of stroke and heart attack than not taking it. Bromelain, an extract from pineapple, does pretty much the same thing without the side effects.

I will also put cinnamon up against any drug that lowers triglycerides, blood sugar and cholesterol significantly. Look at the studies done on it, few to no drugs have that great of an effect on all 3...we are talking reducing all 3 15-30% within a month time period. No side effects, and costs under $1. Even if there was a drug that could do this, the cost would be extremely high and the side effects probably higher. Never heard of anyone dying from taking 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon twice a day.

Statins are another brilliant drug. Most popular drug out there. The body produces cholesterol in response to inflammation or injury to act as a patch or bandage. Chronic production or overproduction of cholesterol means the body is in a chronically injured or inflamed state. So what do we do? Again, we treat the symptom and not the cause. We tell the body to stop putting band aids on the injury instead of finding out why its getting injured and preventing the inflammation and injury in the first place. Gonna tell me statins aren't dangerous? 900+ studies say you are lying.

Ever hear of a substance called Carvrcrol? It causes the implosion of bacteria by literally sucking the water out of the cell membrane. Pretty hard to become resistant to that. Maybe if Oil of Oregano extract was used more instead of antibiotics we wouldn't be dealing with the drug resistant bacteria that is becoming an epidemic. Ask your doctors about that one and how a few drops in a toilet full of raw sewage totally sterilizes it. I'd be more than happy to put that up against your ever more and more failing antibiotics. Already have in fact. Worked as well if not better than any antibiotic I've ever taken, and it didn't destroy my intestinal flora and predispose me to candida overgrowth either...

You can tell me your synthetic drugs are safe all you want. I know better. I read plenty of studies myself. My Mother was in medical research for 40 years, I am pretty good at discerning what to look for.

In this discussion regarding L-Dopa, once again, Mucuna Pruriens extract has been found to be better, safer, and with many fewer side effects than synthetic L-Dopa at a significantly lower dose. Once again, it all comes down to God knew what he was doing when he added the other things to the L-Dopa that occur naturally. They all work together to balance things in the body. Look up the studies, they are all out there. The researchers were nothing short of stunned as to how this could happen. It lasts longer, has a higher peak concentration, and somehow continues to elevate L-Dopa levels where synthetic did not. It also is neuro-protective instead of neuro-damaging like the synthetic form.

We can have this discussion as many times as you want. You give me a drug that you think is perfect, I'll give you a natural compound that works as effectively, is safer long term, and has few to no side effects. Better yet, if more people would take the time to replace the minerals and vitamins their body loses as we age many of these "diseases" wouldn't come about.

And BTW, if you know anyone with arthritis, let them know a $5 box of Borax can likely cure them within 6-12 months. Israel has one of the highest rates of Boron in the soil and the have a rate of 0.7% arthritis. Jamaica, one of the lowest Boron content in the soil and they have a 70%+ rate of arthritis. Hmm...I dunno, there couldn't be a connection there could there? Seeing as how Boron is to the Parathyroid gland as Iodine is to the Thyroid and seeing as how the Parathyroid controls the Calcium-Magnesium pump and when that doesn't work properly Calcium goes into the muscles, gets stuck there, displacing magnesium that should be there, which then has nowhere to go so it gets flushed out of the body. Probably explains why adding calcium doesn't help much, since its not a lack of calcium at all in most cases, simply that the calcium is stuck in the wrong place with no way out. Look it up bro, tell your doctor to prescribe a $5 box of Borax for arthritis. Trust me, they will never do it, too much money at stake...not enough side effects either...the MSDS basically says its roughly as safe as table salt.
If god really knew what he was doing, would their be a need for any of this **** in the first place? Come on man, logic is your friend. God: gives man ailments and disease so that man can find random plants and herbs to heal the ailments and disease god gave us in the first place?? Sorry, had to comment, not trying to start ****, but if you can logically explain that one I'd be all ears....

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Noting the above, seeing people in poverty, kids suffering from famine, people suffering from interminable, excruciating diseases, it makes one wonder if there really is a benevolent being. Because if he really was there, would he allow this to happen?

This truly breaks my heart and it is sickening to believe there is a being allowing these poor babies to starve.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I do agree that big pharma isn't usually the best route... I don't agree that god has anything to do with anything... I believe in evolution.

I also believe that SS makes great products. That is all.

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
If god really knew what he was doing, would their be a need for any of this **** in the first place? Come on man, logic is your friend. God: gives man ailments and disease so that man can find random plants and herbs to heal the ailments and disease god gave us in the first place?? Sorry, had to comment, not trying to start ****, but if you can logically explain that one I'd be all ears....
Actually, there are logical explanations.
If you consider that all diseases pretty much fall under a few categories.

First are other organisms using mammals as hosts to complete a stage or stages of their life cycle. Sometimes this is very detrimental to their host, including death, sometimes not so much. Some of these organisms can literally control your release and non release of hormones to make the environment suitable for them. Hormones control us, so is it possible that our actions are influenced by the parasites that modify our bodies? Something t o think about I suppose. We forget sometimes that life isn't all about us. There are millions of life forms out there. Some end up harming us, not always intentionally, but as as n end result to ensure they can continue to live. Sometimes diseases are caused by us allowing our bodies alkaline:acid ratio to become out of whack, turning normally friendly organisms that coexist with us into damaging ones(ie Candida). This pleomorphism concept is not really well understood by mainstream research and although they acknowledge it exists, do little to actually facilitate bringing the body back in balance. Still other diseases are caused by us depleting our vitamin and mineral resources in the body over time...these are typically the ones that pop up in mid life as we get older...arthritis, etc...

In many instances we end up causing diseases ourselves. We use pesticides, plastics, genetically modify foods, create substances that destroy our body like trans fat, hydrogenated oils and hundreds of other things we are surrounded by on a daily basis that our bodies don't want. We pollute the air and water with toxins that we breathe, drink and ingest from companies that care more about making money than ed ensuring our environment stays clean. We are a product of our environment and our environment is a toxic disaster. Science gives and it takes away. Every generation of male from the early 1950s til today has seen their levels of Testosterone decline due to environmental pollution and xenoestrogens in plastics and the various daily products we use like shampoo. We eat foods that are pro-inflammatory(whey powder as anyone), that cause our bodies to become inflamed, and are the basis of many diseases.i

We tend to look at things in a vaccuum and don't really see the big picture. We have a lot of control over the diseases we get, outside of genetic ones we can do nothing about. The bottom line is we have caused a lot of our problems ourselves.

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
Noting the above, seeing people in poverty, kids suffering from famine, people suffering from interminable, excruciating diseases, it makes one wonder if there really is a benevolent being. Because if he really was there, would he allow this to happen?

This truly breaks my heart and it is sickening to believe there is a being allowing these poor babies to starve.
Does God allow these people to starve, or does he allow humans have free will and allow us to choose to do nothing about it? Everyone has the capability to make a difference, myself included, but most choose to look out for themselves instead of others. Companies, governments, individuals have trillions of dollars they could spend to create environments where that wouldn't happen, yet do nothing, or very little.

There is no reason for this to exist other than our own greed to always want more and more while giving less to others. Restaurants throw out millions of pounds of food that people pay for and don't eat on a daily basis. Who is really at fault here?

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Actually, there are logical explanations.
If you consider that all diseases pretty much fall under a few categories.

First are other organisms using mammals as hosts to complete a stage or stages of their life cycle. Sometimes this is very detrimental to their host, including death, sometimes not so much. Some of these organisms can literally control your release and non release of hormones to make the environment suitable for them. Hormones control us, so is it possible that our actions are influenced by the parasites that modify our bodies? Something t o think about I suppose. We forget sometimes that life isn't all about us. There are millions of life forms out there. Some end up harming us, not always intentionally, but as as n end result to ensure they can continue to live. Sometimes diseases are caused by us allowing our bodies alkaline:acid ratio to become out of whack, turning normally friendly organisms that coexist with us into damaging ones(ie Candida). This pleomorphism concept is not really well understood by mainstream research and although they acknowledge it exists, do little to actually facilitate bringing the body back in balance. Still other diseases are caused by us depleting our vitamin and mineral resources in the body over time...these are typically the ones that pop up in mid life as we get older...arthritis, etc...

In many instances we end up causing diseases ourselves. We use pesticides, plastics, genetically modify foods, create substances that destroy our body like trans fat, hydrogenated oils and hundreds of other things we are surrounded by on a daily basis that our bodies don't want. We pollute the air and water with toxins that we breathe, drink and ingest from companies that care more about making money than ed ensuring our environment stays clean. We are a product of our environment and our environment is a toxic disaster. Science gives and it takes away. Every generation of male from the early 1950s til today has seen their levels of Testosterone decline due to environmental pollution and xenoestrogens in plastics and the various daily products we use like shampoo. We eat foods that are pro-inflammatory(whey powder as anyone), that cause our bodies to become inflamed, and are the basis of many diseases.i

We tend to look at things in a vaccuum and don't really see the big picture. We have a lot of control over the diseases we get, outside of genetic ones we can do nothing about. The bottom line is we have caused a lot of our problems ourselves.
Your response totally outlines a world that is not created by a supreme being. According to most religion we are made by god in his image to be his chosen creature in the universe and all other nature is merely there to support us. I have a BS in biology, so I'm not ignorant to the way life on this planet works. That knowledge is what firmly supports my denial of a supreme being watching our backs.

Oh and your free will argument is weak. Seems to me a creator that loves his creation doesn't allow said creation to suffer unimaginable pain and distress going through some kind of "test life." That's not godly, that's sadistic. No god I would even think of worshiping would be that evil.

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Does God allow these people to starve, or does he allow humans have free will and allow us to choose to do nothing about it? Everyone has the capability to make a difference, myself included, but most choose to look out for themselves instead of others. Companies, governments, individuals have trillions of dollars they could spend to create environments where that wouldn't happen, yet do nothing, or very little.

There is no reason for this to exist other than our own greed to always want more and more while giving less to others. Restaurants throw out millions of pounds of food that people pay for and don't eat on a daily basis. Who is really at fault here?
Anyone who has the actual power to do something about it is responsible, i.e. God

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
Your response totally outlines a world that is not created by a supreme being. According to most religion we are made by god in his image to be his chosen creature in the universe and all other nature is merely there to support us. I have a BS in biology, so I'm not ignorant to the way life on this planet works. That knowledge is what firmly supports my denial of a supreme being watching our backs.

Oh and your free will argument is weak. Seems to me a creator that loves his creation doesn't allow said creation to suffer unimaginable pain and distress going through some kind of "test life." That's not godly, that's sadistic. No god I would even think of worshiping would be that evil.
Lol, so your God would walk right behind us carrying the pooper scooper to clean up the messes we make...no, my response outlines a God who gives us free reign to live the way we see fit and then answer for our actions at the end of our days. Otherwise, we wouldn't really have free will, would we. He allowed His Son to be tortured and put to death for our sake, so I don't see how your argument that he wouldn't allow bad things to happen gets there...

Your beliefs are your beliefs, I am not trying to change them, but that point makes little sense. He is not a puppet master pulling our strings...last time I checked we were in charge of things here. Have never seen an antelope driving down the street, or a bear doing construction, or a cow milking us...lol

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
So you're going to defend a genocidal maniac because he ghost raped a virgin, had a son that was really himself, knowing the whole time he would be killed for the sin that god gave us in the first place? He's all powerful, right? Why not just snap his fingers? Free will is the result of no god, not the other way around. You don't have to be a marionette to live life with virtue and goodness, why do you think people have to be constantly controlled to do the right thing? The god you describe either doesn't have the power to make the world a better or place, or doesn't care to. Either way, not someone I could respect, much less worship. People are dirty animals, that's why the world is the way it is. It's funny that in everything the human race has ever learned about the universe, not one thing points to a god or any kind of supreme being, instead he reveals himself to a small group of middle eastern goat herders who couldn't even read, oh, and totally ignored the last 90,000 years of humans existence on earth. Seems legit.

Either way, we're never going to change each others mind, I can easily agree to disagree and move on, just a healthy discussion. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
No disrespect but this is a supplement thread for dopadex. Can you please continue this conversation in private messages or the general chat section.

Thanks guys,

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No disrespect but this is a supplement thread for dopadex. Can you please continue this conversation in private messages or the general chat section.

Thanks guys,
No disrespect but I love the shît outta you! ;)

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
ETA of Dopadex in stock status at the Planet?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ETA of Dopadex in stock status at the Planet?
Should be very soon if in not mistaken. I just got word it arrived at the warehouse this week. I'm waiting on some myself. :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be very soon if in not mistaken. I just got word it arrived at the warehouse this week. I'm waiting on some myself. :)
Hehe I'm happy I still have a mini stock pile of Dopadex in my supplement collection. It seriously no gimmicks gives me some of the best sleep I've had.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Hehe I'm happy I still have a mini stock pile of Dopadex in my supplement collection. It seriously no gimmicks gives me some of the best sleep I've had.
Yea, it's good stuff at a great price.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I gotta pick me up some dopadex when 1-carboxy runs out.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established

I don`t experience any bad side effects nor any positive effects from using normal Mucuna with low percentage of l-dopa or almost pure l-dopa.

I get nothing really from l-dopa.

Everything regarding dopa is crap to me.

When I used to read about it before trying it,I though this stuff should be awesome.

But it`s not.

Messenger

Awards
Can anyone provide some info on b6/p5p negating/affecting the dopamine boost from mucuna? I supplement with b's throughout the day and would like to know if that would render this type of supplement useless, or if you just need to watch the timing of the respective supplements. Thanks.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone provide some info on b6/p5p negating/affecting the dopamine boost from mucuna? I supplement with b's throughout the day and would like to know if that would render this type of supplement useless, or if you just need to watch the timing of the respective supplements. Thanks.
Interested in this too

Druboutin

Is it necessary to take ecgc with the dopadex to get its full benefits? I'm reading conflicting info regarding that (as well as the b6/p5p negating it's effects)

Druboutin

Already got the answer via PM. Apparently depends on what you're trying to accomplish with l-dopa and if you really want to take 5g ecgc. Doesn't fit what I'm going for, but happy to get a straight forward answer. Thanks though, bro

Edit: Realized you were looking for the same answer -- I was told no, it's not necessary to take ecgc, and yes, b6/p5p will battle to be taken by the same pathways as the dopa, so space them out if you're taking both.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Already got the answer via PM. Apparently depends on what you're trying to accomplish with l-dopa and if you really want to take 5g ecgc. Doesn't fit what I'm going for, but happy to get a straight forward answer. Thanks though, bro

Edit: Realized you were looking for the same answer -- I was told no, it's not necessary to take ecgc, and yes, b6/p5p will battle to be taken by the same pathways as the dopa, so space them out if you're taking both.
Good info since a few products are combining p5p and l-dopa...I wouldn't have thought about the combination being negative.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well PES amino iv is the only product I take with p5p in it and that's taken in the afternoon and dopa product is taken at bed time often at 11-midnight or later. So I'm assuming 6-8 hours is ok......

Does p5p affect prolactin then if it competes with dopa? Does it raise or lower prolactin

Druboutin

Good info since a few products are combining p5p and l-dopa...I wouldn't have thought about the combination being negative.
From what I understand, when they're combined the reaction happens outside the bbb, so the effects resulting in reduced prolactin are still achieved, but the mental benefits of the l-dopa are diminished. So if prolactin is your only focus, I believe a product like inhibit-P which combines them (and vitex) achieves that goal.

Again, I was basically given the run down for dummies, so I could be off here, but that's how I understood what was told to me.

In my particular case, lowering/keeping prolactin in check is a goal, but I was also interested in getting a deeper, uninterrupted sleep because I tend to toss and turn throughout the night.

I take some b6 in the morning/early afternoon and take the dopadex later in the day/pre-bed in order to get the best of both worlds. I've seen this method suggested in other forums, and people reported having success with it.

I do think a lot of people overstate the benefits of the L-dopa, personally. I see people giving feedback about a supercharged attitude and confidence as if they've ingested molly at a rave. But whatever, I guess if they *think* it's working, that could be beneficial in itself.

Druboutin

Well PES amino iv is the only product I take with p5p in it and that's taken in the afternoon and dopa product is taken at bed time often at 11-midnight or later. So I'm assuming 6-8 hours is ok......

Does p5p affect prolactin then if it competes with dopa? Does it raise or lower prolactin
I would also assume that's fine. As I said above, I've come across others who are more knowledgeable than myself who suggested spacing them out as you did allows you achieve prolactin control from both angles without them competing with each other.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

It lowers it

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
From what I understand, when they're combined the reaction happens outside the bbb, so the effects resulting in reduced prolactin are still achieved, but the mental benefits of the l-dopa are diminished. So if prolactin is your only focus, I believe a product like inhibit-P which combines them (and vitex) achieves that goal.

Again, I was basically given the run down for dummies, so I could be off here, but that's how I understood what was told to me.

In my particular case, lowering/keeping prolactin in check is a goal, but I was also interested in getting a deeper, uninterrupted sleep because I tend to toss and turn throughout the night.

I take some b6 in the morning/early afternoon and take the dopadex later in the day/pre-bed in order to get the best of both worlds. I've seen this method suggested in other forums, and people reported having success with it.

I do think a lot of people overstate the benefits of the L-dopa, personally. I see people giving feedback about a supercharged attitude and confidence as if they've ingested molly at a rave. But whatever, I guess if they *think* it's working, that could be beneficial in itself.
Well I'll tell you one thing that isn't hype. Take dopadex for a few weeks then comment on orgasm quality...dead serious. Sex will never be the same

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Well I'll tell you one thing that isn't hype. Take dopadex for a few weeks then comment on orgasm quality...dead serious. Sex will never be the same
I never got this effect...and now I feel like I am missing out big time! Is this something almost everyone gets from L-dopa supps???

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It lowers it
Taking test powder with my amino IV= good/bad idea?? Test powder having200mg mucuna (seed) extract and amino IV w the p5p... Should I be trying to spread these out? Or no issue? Thanks coop