Swanky's workouts getting BIGGER, LONGER, and UNCUT mini-log!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff! There might be hope for you yet...

Uncut was meant to stay capped and you may have learned that the hard way. You may even be able to get up to 3 caps if you continue to do OK with 2. I think 3 caps about 45 minutes before lifting is where it's at. I usually take 3 about 30 minutes before I hit the gym, do a little cardio to warm up and by then the caps have hit me and I am ready to get to work.
yup! thanks for bearing with me through those technical difficulties!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Glad to here u figured the dosing out. Still excited to get mine!! Thanks again Dewey

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love a rep that actually cares! Well played Dewey!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to here u figured the dosing out. Still excited to get mine!! Thanks again Dewey
yeah, 2 caps is where its at! I'm going to hit up my back/chest/abs day around 1 today so I'll have an update later. I think I might throw in some dead lift singles. If I do, I'm going to try for a pr, so I'll post a vid if I make it!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, Dewey puts the work in, and he's been around quite a while too. He's the kind of rep every company wants to have on board! Hope Formutech says the same of me!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Without question they do Chris! Your an awesome rep!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Without question they do Chris! Your an awesome rep!!
lol, I guess I was kinda compliment fishing without meaning to there. hahaha

thanks Bri!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You bet buddy. Just calling it like I see it

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
yeah, Dewey puts the work in, and he's been around quite a while too. He's the kind of rep every company wants to have on board! Hope Formutech says the same of me!
Dewey is definitely a good dude.

Also, my two bottles of uncut are here. Can't wait to use them, sometime in the next 2-3 weeks lol.
Thanks for the kind words guys! It means a lot. It makes it easy when I always get to deal with a bunch of cool cats like you guys!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Your the man too Chris u know we all love u!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Dewey is definitely a good dude.

Also, my two bottles of uncut are here. Can't wait to use them, sometime in the next 2-3 weeks lol.
2 bottles?! 1 bottle should last me about 7.5 weeks at 2 caps for lifting and 1 for cardio twice a week.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wellllllll I tweaked my back on deads today. Not real happy with myself. Only got about half way through my workout.

Monday is chest and bis so that's no problem, hope my back is good by Tuesday for leg day

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get better bro.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Wellllllll I tweaked my back on deads today. Not real happy with myself. Only got about half way through my workout.

Monday is chest and bis so that's no problem, hope my back is good by Tuesday for leg day
That sucks! Take it easy and hopefully it feels better in a couple days.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 bottles?! 1 bottle should last me about 7.5 weeks at 2 caps for lifting and 1 for cardio twice a week.
I'm expecting them to last me a good while. (Until I give them away for people to try, like a big dumb dummy)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't let that alpha feeling fool you bro, you are getting old!
HEY! It's mean to be so honest! lol! Yeah, I'm pushing 29 in a couple months now, I can't be putting 15lbs on my last DL PR and expect to just pull it no problem. DUHHHHHHHHHHHH I think the Gamma-O is getting in my brain!

But on the up side, I used 3 Uncut today, and NO NAUSEA! Say wha da fuq?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
HEY! It's mean to be so honest! lol! Yeah, I'm pushing 29 in a couple months now, I can't be putting 15lbs on my last DL PR and expect to just pull it no problem. DUHHHHHHHHHHHH I think the Gamma-O is getting in my brain!

But on the up side, I used 3 Uncut today, and NO NAUSEA! Say wha da fuq?
I'm 38, so I know that feeling.

3 caps, no nausea. Moral victory.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

That sucks dude a little heat on it and some R&R and you'll be fine!! Getting old sucks bro wait until your mine and Dewey's age!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That sucks dude a little heat on it and some R&R and you'll be fine!! Getting old sucks bro wait until your mine and Dewey's age!!
lol...that's funny!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm Lmao right now drinking my prune juice!

Ice it up first bubba and some nsaids.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Throw a little tiger balm on it and lay down. Youll be good to heavy dead tomorrow :D

Not srs

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw some sand in it and quit being such a puss boy. :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw some sand in it and quit being such a puss boy. :)
Throw some sand in your eyes!!

In honor of your new position I will be making a hot pumice from muscle marinade and placing it on the affected area.

Its still a sharp pain today but very localized and not too bad. I think it'll be 100% in a few days max.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Throw some sand in your eyes!!

In honor of your new position I will be making a hot pumice from muscle marinade and placing it on the affected area.

Its still a sharp pain today but very localized and not too bad. I think it'll be 100% in a few days max.
Making a pumice out of Muscle Marinade is not the correct way to use it. Since it is a marinade, you are supposed to empty one tub into the bath tub, fill with water and soak in it for at least 24 hours. That's how you do it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Making a pumice out of Muscle Marinade is not the correct way to use it. Since it is a marinade, you are supposed to empty one tub into the bath tub, fill with water and soak in it for at least 24 hours. That's how you do it.
Ohhhhh you're right! I'm a dummy

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marinate your damn meat!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or you get the hose?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well what do we have here? How do you like the Uncut so far?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. Uncapped is bad news I take it?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
lol...that's funny!!!
I'm Lmao right now drinking my prune juice!

Ice it up first bubba and some nsaids.
images.jpg
hey t can you be believe these youngsters today, bunch O pansies. nail on the head AZ wait till they wake up being glad of the crispy joints to let em know at least their still suckin air..

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R3D2:) crazy world sometimes just checked ur profile and see your a big fan of C.S. Lewis. Well that right there won me over hope you mean it about no hard feelings.. :D
Just a wrinkle in time, ain't no thang!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was NOT feeling the best today, really over did it this weekend with the St. Patty's Day food. I don't drink, so I just indulged in everything else! Last night had a ton of corned beef and cabbage, mashed potatos, rye bread with butter and 3 pieces of carrot cake. So this morning I was feeling bloated and my endurance was shyte. Still did ok, though!

Chest/Bis

flat bench: barx10, 85x10, 105x8, 125x8, 250(+5)-1, 240x1, 235x2(+1), 220x4, 210x4, 190x8-7-6, 180x7
flat DB fly: 40x13-13-12(+1)(slow reps)
incline BB press: barx10 85x10, 130x12-12-10(+1)
DB curl: 20x8-8
Incline DB curl: 40x8(-1)-9(+1)-8
Straight bar preacher: 90(+5)x9-8 w/ fat gripz
EZ curl preacher: 90(+5)x11-11(+1) w/ fat gripz
Standing DB curl: 35x10-10

2 caps uncut + 1g agmatine and 2g LCLT, 1 scoop endurance bcaa pre, 1 scoop modern bcaa intra