Supps to help with confidence

WireJim

Awards
I could just tell by skimming his post. Women are particularily mean at the end of a relationship. Pretending you don't matter, going out and banging a bunch of guys etc... That **** hurts! My FEMALE friend explained it the best...she said "Women know that ignoring you is the most hurtful thing. Ever hear of the rat study? They took three groups of rats and seperated them. One group they gave a ton of food, petted and treated nicely. The second group the underfed, shocked and put in poor conditions. The third group they gave them enough food, a decent home but ignored them. The first group lived. The second group lived and the third group died. Women know that the best way to hurt you is to act like you don't matter"

I am a real male rights advocate. I think men have been getting the short end of the stick for over 20 years now. We are devalued, minimized and treated like second class citizens who's lives don't matter. We are expected to pay for everything, die on command then step aside when a woman feels that the relationship isn't working for her anymore. That would be enough, but women can and usually are NASTY at the end of a relationship and men just keep going back trying to make things right...just look at our songs:

"Baby come back. You can blame it all on me. I was wrong and I just can't live without you."

**** that bullshit. Sorry, but it's time men start understanding how we have been brainwashed over the past 30 years.
Bamm!!! Tell it like it is! Seriously, the best thing I have found is to ignore them back. Act like you don't care at all, even if you do.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn right it is. It's hard because most guys are really pretty level headed and forgiving. It's a cliche the playground fight ends up with the guys being best friends. Men naturally can fight and get past it, but you are right, ignore them. Do to them what they do to you. As hard as it is, act like she doesn't matter and you know what, it will take 6 months and she will have banged 3-4 guys, but she will contact you. Trust me on this one. Act like she doesn't even exist and she will freak out. It's really hard, I know...I wasn't good at it at all. I was the typical guy and I regret every second of those days. I have a fiance now and we have a great relationship, but she respects my male rights activism.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Damn right it is. It's hard because most guys are really pretty level headed and forgiving. It's a cliche the playground fight ends up with the guys being best friends. Men naturally can fight and get past it, but you are right, ignore them. Do to them what they do to you. As hard as it is, act like she doesn't matter and you know what, it will take 6 months and she will have banged 3-4 guys, but she will contact you. Trust me on this one. Act like she doesn't even exist and she will freak out. It's really hard, I know...I wasn't good at it at all. I was the typical guy and I regret every second of those days. I have a fiance now and we have a great relationship, but she respects my male rights activism.
It's been just recently that I figured out what you just posted. Went through years of jack-sh*t happening positively with relationships.
I'm still trying to get better at practicing what you are saying. I'm too nice of a guy though - it will take me some time.

Reps man - good post.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I could just tell by skimming his post. Women are particularily mean at the end of a relationship. Pretending you don't matter, going out and banging a bunch of guys etc... That **** hurts! My FEMALE friend explained it the best...she said "Women know that ignoring you is the most hurtful thing. Ever hear of the rat study? They took three groups of rats and seperated them. One group they gave a ton of food, petted and treated nicely. The second group the underfed, shocked and put in poor conditions. The third group they gave them enough food, a decent home but ignored them. The first group lived. The second group lived and the third group died. Women know that the best way to hurt you is to act like you don't matter"

I am a real male rights advocate. I think men have been getting the short end of the stick for over 20 years now. We are devalued, minimized and treated like second class citizens who's lives don't matter. We are expected to pay for everything, die on command then step aside when a woman feels that the relationship isn't working for her anymore. That would be enough, but women can and usually are NASTY at the end of a relationship and men just keep going back trying to make things right...just look at our songs:

"Baby come back. You can blame it all on me. I was wrong and I just can't live without you."

**** that bullshit. Sorry, but it's time men start understanding how we have been brainwashed over the past 30 years.
:head: Reps for you sir!

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Male supremacist FTW.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

So true. Reps. :cheers:

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
I work out at 24 hour fitness in Honolulu (it is the only decent gym). There was this obnoxious trainer that used to work there that was in love with this girl I work with. Well, he was always giving me pointers on lifting...but only when I was working out with her. One day he comes and says to me "so are you ready to get serious and buy some training time", so I said "nah, I am already pretty good at eating cake."

I almost felt bad about the hurt look on his face, but then I remembered that I am an as* hole.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Classic!

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established

Post of the year right here, fellas! So true, and so rare to find someone who sees whats really going on. I had zero success with women until I started putting some thought into it and seeing what was really going on. Now Im a goddam jedi master. LOL.

As you noted we have become insidiously manipulated over decades into becoming second class citizens. Affirmative action, sexism in divorce court, the list goes on. And the funny thing is the guys that see the reality of whats going on are the ones that most effectively play the game (meaning they get tons of ass) not the homosexuals or he-man woman haters as the cvnts will be so quick to call anyone who speaks out on the subject.

I love women and think they have great qualities, but there are some evil ones out there for sure. I tell everyone my number one characteristic I look for in a woman is loyalty. Everything else, intelligence, ambition, money, takes a backseat to that. Nothing hurts worse then getting cheated on by someone you love. Nothing.

WireJim

Awards
Nothing hurts worse then getting cheated on by someone you love. Nothing.
Yep. It's like the ultimate betrayal. And check out the guys on TV shows and commercials nowadays. They are all made out to be morons that would never survive without the woman in their life.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Yep. It's like the ultimate betrayal. And check out the guys on TV shows and commercials nowadays. They are all made out to be morons that would never survive without the woman in their life.
I dont watch commercials or sitcoms, I hate advertising. I like cable and sattelite radio. Although The Ultimate Fighter and some sports I'll make an exception.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My friend was just saying the same thing. Men in commercials are made out to be the bumbling idiot that can't make it without the wife and are always trying to sneak something by her until like the clown we get caught. Men are the modern day step-in-fetchit...

mr j

Awards
ey man i been going thru some drama lately. but i got me some chikara pheromones. and that **** makes me feel really good. i feel happy. before it i was snapping quick. i like it. get any pheromone that makes u feel good.

they say pheromones gets u looks or adds more to ur persona. but ive allways got looks so doubt the chikara works for me for attraction.

but it really makes me feel good.

nightshift

nightshift

Awards
I understand exactly what Mashed is going thru. Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Ran thur the entire gamut of emotions, blaming myself, etc... For me the turning point came with a moment of clarity. I was spending so much energy worrying about things that were out of my control that I stopped taking care of myself. The situation with me and my wife will works its self out, one way or the other. The same is true for Mashed. Pressing for a quick solution will only lead to more heartache. I approached it this way: Do what you can to fix the problem, but do not compromise your character or beliefs to do it. That alone was a confidence booster for me. Remain cordial but some what distant with her. Regardless of the outcome, you will come thru with your character and integrity intact.
As for a supp, Blue Up makes me feel like a million bucks. Good luck my friend.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My sister in law (again female advise) gave me advise when I split with one of my exes:

1) If she calls, take the call every other time and when you call back from a voicemail always "be walking in somewhere and need to go...will call you later" and never call. It's all a big game and they will play it. Be cordial but brief and to the point, it freaks them. If you approach them like a man and try to reason out the problem they will be even meaner to you (no idea why this is, they see rational problem solving as weak and compromising).

2) Get yourself into better shape and be busy. You can do it.

3) Don't listen to your instincts, they are ALWAYS wrong. Your instincts will be to talk and reason like you would with a man, but women are not into this and as I said see it as weak.

I was speaking to my friend Karin one day (6 years ago) she just broke up with her ex and she says "he keeps emailing me, what a freak. Come here and look at this Eric" I read it and it is a guy who is honestly trying to work on things and isn't being a freak at all. I said "Karin, what would you have done if he would have just said bye and ignored you?" She said "I would have gotten freaked out and called him I suppose." This is all a big test for them. Don't blame them too harshly, it is genetic with them. They can't help this any more than we can help checking out a piece of tail that passes by...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Usually women don't leave/break up on a wim. It is never a 'complusive decision.' It may seem like that at first glance, but usually the situation/action was pre-meditated long before you even knew anything was wrong.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Usually women don't leave/break up on a wim. It is never a 'complusive decision.' It may seem like that at first glance, but usually the situation/action was pre-meditated long before you even knew anything was wrong.
Yeah, I agree. I am not saying men are saints either, so don't misconstrue that I dislike women at all. However, there is no sense in being the one on the receiving end of a emotional beat down...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The most odd thing (that I have noticed) is when someone break up with them (men or women) and treats them bad, it makes them want to hold on/keep chasing even more. (despite the bad treatment).

Rational would say otherwise else, but the reality is much, much different.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
So... rational problem solving is weak and compromising, but playing head games is what exactly??? LMFAO. Head games are strong and uncompromising I suppose. More like cowardly. But then again, thats what being a pussy is all about.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I went with the whole 5-HTP gig for same problems and it really did help...only thing is is that it relaxed me too much to the point where I didn't want to get shyt done...haha