supps to help loose stomache fat!!

frostbite116

Awards
whatsup so iv been gaining a lot of weight recently and have noticed the 6 pack i used to have is just not there anyomore.. i am going to continue to bulk for about another month but after that i want to cut the stomache fat for summer. any suggestions on good supps to help with that?

mTmatthews51

mTmatthews51

Awards
Diet, cals n macros in line as well as solid good foods. HIIT works well for me.
(I'm fixing to start LIPO 6 BLACK ULTRA CONCENTRATE I'm confident in it, been on the selves awhile and people still give it good reviews)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fat free. Check out the logs on it. Impressive. Also, pes has a legit product. Oxy elite pro is good as well

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Eat clean, weights, aerobic based training, lots of water, alpha t2+pro XT 500+erase.

Rinse and repeat

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Diet is obviously the most important.

Outside of getting the diet right I would consider something like AX Slim FX.
Gives great energy and controls appetite like nothing else I have ever used.

You might also want to consider a cortisol control product. AX Lean FX and SNS Reduce XT are both solid options here.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Diet is obviously the most important.

Outside of getting the diet right I would consider something like AX Slim FX. Gives great energy and controls appetite like nothing else I have ever used.

You might also want to consider a cortisol control product. Lean FX and SNS Reduce XT are both solid options here.
Estrogen may be high also and a good Cort control also is lean FX...thought u may miss that Clickz ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
abliterate for fat behind the muscle, eviscerate for fat in front.. but if your diet and training isn't good.. dont expect much from anything.

Mike

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Sure, cort. and estro could be high... but it could as well be in perfect levels.... I'd start with something simple instead..
If you wanna get teh abs back, you need to change the diet so that your body burns more then you take in... It's that simple, but not always so simple to do it actually.. But using a supp with some sort of appetite suppression like Slim FX would make that simplier..

frostbite116

Awards
i dont think its a high estrogen level at all. and thanks for all the adviceee

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
There are a number of culminating factors that can be arrayed in order of importance, but when ONE of those aspects is out of whack, then undesirable effects (such as extra visceral fat accumulation) can occur.

1. Dietary habits
2. Stress Management
3. Sleep Quality/Quantity (the right amount for YOUR body)
4. Activity level
5. Exercise
6. Self-Actualizing: The pinnacle of the hierarchy of needs! Doing things and living life in the way that you are able to be expressive and fulfilling!
*7. Supplementation: Not necessary, but this is the 'supplement forum' ;)

I would consider these things the order of allignment for ME and to those I offer advice to. However, like I was saying before, you could have pretty much most your ducks in a row, but you need a balance. Physical manifestations are signs that something is usually out of whack and that you may want to (I advise) analyzing what's going on in your life and see if you notice any unusual changes that have been made in correlation with your abdominal adipose increase.

I would strongly advise against jumping into a stimulant as it bumps up cortisol even moreso and will further screw you up in more ways than you began.

Supplement-wise:

1. Lean Extreme
2. Andro Drive (has profound life management effects on me)
3. Relora/Sensoril is a great combo for coping with stress in a holistic manner and it is relaxing, yet non-sedating.

Hope I could help!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would keep it simple, eat good healthy foods, high protein lower carbs and make sure you're sweating during your lifting work outs and u should be golden....

:)

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
I am on Fat free from app nutt right now and it is leaning me out.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
abliterate for fat behind the muscle, eviscerate for fat in front.. but if your diet and training isn't good.. dont expect much from anything.

Mike
Never heard of these...pm me the links for them?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green Tea, Reduce XT, and TTA 500 while it still exists...

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
whatsup so iv been gaining a lot of weight recently and have noticed the 6 pack i used to have is just not there anyomore.. i am going to continue to bulk for about another month but after that i want to cut the stomache fat for summer. any suggestions on good supps to help with that?
Well have you looked into any diuretics? Usually the "ripple" or soft coat on top is a mixture of white fat and water. By taking a good diuretic like L2 from Cellucor. It has 1000mg of Dandelion Root which of course help obtain that dry look. On top of that it has a Diuretic Blend containing Prickly Chaff Flower, Uva-Ursi, and Superoxide Dismutase with L-Taurine. What sets this one apart is the fact that it has your essential minerals like Magnesium, Potassium, B-6, and Folic acid to replenish all the nutrients you can lose while taking a run of the mill diuretic.
You can stack it with T7, a white fat and thyroid enhancer, and D4 Thermal Shock, a high energy fat burner and energy enhancer. It comes in a kit too and for the lot of it all it's super cheap. Check them out man.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Estrogen may be high also and a good Cort control also is lean FX...thought u may miss that Clickz ;)
But I mentioned Lean FX in my originial post?

Slim FX I would try first by itself with solid diet and training... I think the abs shall return. ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just negged myself...sorry Clickz

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are a number of culminating factors that can be arrayed in order of importance, but when ONE of those aspects is out of whack, then undesirable effects (such as extra visceral fat accumulation) can occur.

1. Dietary habits
2. Stress Management
3. Sleep Quality/Quantity (the right amount for YOUR body)
4. Activity level
5. Exercise
6. Self-Actualizing: The pinnacle of the hierarchy of needs! Doing things and living life in the way that you are able to be expressive and fulfilling!
*7. Supplementation: Not necessary, but this is the 'supplement forum' ;)

I would consider these things the order of allignment for ME and to those I offer advice to. However, like I was saying before, you could have pretty much most your ducks in a row, but you need a balance. Physical manifestations are signs that something is usually out of whack and that you may want to (I advise) analyzing what's going on in your life and see if you notice any unusual changes that have been made in correlation with your abdominal adipose increase.

I would strongly advise against jumping into a stimulant as it bumps up cortisol even moreso and will further screw you up in more ways than you began.

Supplement-wise:

1. Lean Extreme
2. Andro Drive (has profound life management effects on me)
3. Relora/Sensoril is a great combo for coping with stress in a holistic manner and it is relaxing, yet non-sedating.

Hope I could help!
nice reply! FOG always has well thought out answers :thumbsup:

I too am a fan of the Ashwagandha and relora stack!

trying some abliderate advanced now...topical cortisol modulator by genomyx. too early to tell the results.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
BossRoss182

BossRoss182

Awards
sounds to me that you don't have a whole lot to lose, if its just a few stubborn stomach fat pounds than alpha t2 stacked with erase is absolutely amazing. it will really tighten you up.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
nice reply! FOG always has well thought out answers :thumbsup:

I too am a fan of the Ashwagandha and relora stack!

trying some abliderate advanced now...topical cortisol modulator by genomyx. too early to tell the results.
Thanks Rob! I think I may get me some Abliderate Advanced, as I dropped the Lean Extreme due to stomach upset. I enjoyed the original as well! :D

LSJOEL

Awards
my best stack was oxyelite pro along with formadrol and a ton of BCAAs to keep the muscle