SuperdrolNG as simple as that

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Try "The Abyss" zombo it works awesome for me, it's my new favorite sleep aid. I also have some "Xdream" on hand and it works very well too!
im going to look in too those products , im kind of low on cash and saving some to go to the O so i have to take care of my money right now.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to look in too those products , im kind of low on cash and saving some to go to the O so i have to take care of my money right now.
I completely understand bro. I'm so jealous you're going to the O.....maybe next year for me if i can drag the wife out there.....if not maybe trip and I will show up haha!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I completely understand bro. I'm so jealous you're going to the O.....maybe next year for me if i can drag the wife out there.....if not maybe trip and I will show up haha!!
hahahaha well right now i dont know if im going since 1 week and some days i go i went for 6 days to vegas i had a budget of 1500 to spend i end up spending more than 3000 dlls :( so thats what has me all messed up :(

it was fun :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahaha well right now i dont know if im going since 1 week and some days i go i went for 6 days to vegas i had a budget of 1500 to spend i end up spending more than 3000 dlls :( so thats what has me all messed up :(

it was fun :lol:
Lol i bet it was......i have that same problem. :afro:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i took this @ 10 pm 2.5 gr of thrypthopan/2gr gaba/ 6mg melatonin/3 lipotrophin-PM and nada its 3:14 today i was going to do only cardio but i helped afriend set up a wired home network and that took some time and i coulnt go to the gym :(

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates but i been kind of busy with bananacult activities and other stuff.

BUt i been feeling great. the only issue its sleep but o ther than that its all sweat. i been looking a lil soft. and yesterday some guys was telling me that my wrist to arm ratio was kind of weird i took a pic with my AX benie. ohh and i been getting acne on my forhead(the pimples that have puss in side) but just in the forhead.

Attachments

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates but i been kind of busy with bananacult activities and other stuff.

BUt i been feeling great. the only issue its sleep but o ther than that its all sweat. i been looking a lil soft. and yesterday some guys was telling me that my wrist to arm ratio was kind of weird i took a pic with my AX benie. ohh and i been getting acne on my forhead(the pimples that have puss in side) but just in the forhead.
You lost your face!. This is a case for scoob and the gang!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
You lost your face!. This is a case for scoob and the gang!
dude im a zombie, dead living dude ok soo im like death tissue walking, water/air/ a dog or something like that could had taken my face DOOOHHHHHH

:lol:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

looking large, friend! you need to jack-off more to the pics of gwen and now hillary! that will help the ratio! :head:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mace. I havent been updating alot that sucks. I been alot really stress i m sooooo ****ing desperate stressed and alot of **** is going thru my mind. I wake up and i dont want to get out of bed but i have my SDNG in my nightstand with a glass of water and i take it first thing i do when i wake up. in a few minutes i feel kind of better and get my ass off my bed and shower. i been getting the lactic burn faster. stress is being a ***** with me , i have to force my self to eat and i get full fast. . i try to keep my self busy here working and reading thru the threads to take my mind out of the ****ed up things that are happening.

just some advice FOR YOU GUYS NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH RELATIVES **** THOSE *****ES ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn Zombie - that's B A NAN A S ! LoL

Hope everything works out for you!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks Mace and matt.

would adding Abyss to my current supps affect in anyway ? ? ? ? and a anti cortisol.. maybe thats why i been feeling kind off bloated and soft.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks Mace and matt.

would adding Abyss to my current supps affect in anyway ? ? ? ? and a anti cortisol.. maybe thats why i been feeling kind off bloated and soft.
anit-cort for sure! :thumbsup:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mace. I havent been updating alot that sucks. I been alot really stress i m sooooo ****ing desperate stressed and alot of **** is going thru my mind. I wake up and i dont want to get out of bed but i have my SDNG in my nightstand with a glass of water and i take it first thing i do when i wake up. in a few minutes i feel kind of better and get my ass off my bed and shower. i been getting the lactic burn faster. stress is being a ***** with me , i have to force my self to eat and i get full fast. . i try to keep my self busy here working and reading thru the threads to take my mind out of the ****ed up things that are happening.

just some advice FOR YOU GUYS NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH RELATIVES **** THOSE *****ES ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Sorry to hear that Z! I know the feeling. Hope things work out! :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Life's a marathon, not a sprint! Hang in there, i'm sure it will get better

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prasterone will act as an anticortisol.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
after dealing with sooooo much **** i decided to ignore it

in a few minutes im going to the gym,
here are my meassurements they are in inches

Neck: 17
shoulders: 53.75
chest: 45
belly: 41 :(
waist: 38.5 :(
thighs:24.5
calves: 15.5

Attachments

Last edited:
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
today i went to the gym and i did:

10 min eliptical machine cardio

widegrip pull ups 10-10-10-6

shoulder wide pull ups 10-10-10

close grip pull ups 10-10-10

DB bent over row 100lbs/15 reps 110lbs/12reps 120lbs/10reps

Leg press calves raises 270lbs/20reps 360lbs/15reps 450lbs/10 540lbs/8reps

Standing calves raise 180lbs/25 reps 200lbs/20reps 220lbs/10reps 240lbs/5reps <--- i hate these cause the leave red marks on my traps :(

i was going too do 15 min eliptical after this but it was to o late.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
today i went to the gym and i did:

10 min eliptical machine cardio

widegrip pull ups 10-10-10-6

shoulder wide pull ups 10-10-10

close grip pull ups 10-10-10

DB bent over row 100lbs/15 reps 110lbs/12reps 120lbs/10reps

Leg press calves raises 270lbs/20reps 360lbs/15reps 450lbs/10 540lbs/8reps

Standing calves raise 180lbs/25 reps 200lbs/20reps 220lbs/10reps 240lbs/5reps <--- i hate these cause the leave red marks on my traps :(

i was going too do 15 min eliptical after this but it was to o late.
Nice w/o Z! That's a lot of pull ups! You ever think about doing weighted pull-ups with a dip belt?

Those red marks are a badge of honor! :head:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have tought but thats not my strongest position(the pullup possition) the first 2 sets i can do with no prob but the 3rd i start to strugle. but im going to try it with light weight maybe a 25 to see what happens.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
after dealing with sooooo much **** i decided to ignore it

in a few minutes im going to the gym,
here are my meassurements they are in inches

shoulders: 53.75
chest: 45
belly: 41 :(
waist: 38.5 :(
things:24.5

:jaw:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know im all ****ed up. acutially i think that all that fat its stress related, cause when i usually get fat i can noticed it on my face, but this time its the fattest i been in sometime and my face looks normal

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know im all ****ed up. acutially i think that all that fat its stress related, cause when i usually get fat i can noticed it on my face, but this time its the fattest i been in sometime and my face looks normal
Bro i wasnt saying your fat.....I was pointing out your spelling error or at least hope it was an error..... 24.5" things!! How the hell do you walk...lol

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
i have tought but thats not my strongest position(the pullup possition) the first 2 sets i can do with no prob but the 3rd i start to strugle. but im going to try it with light weight maybe a 25 to see what happens.
You can add 5lbs at a time and you will barely notice it. In a few weeks, you'll have a 45 hangin from you waist ;)

Unless your 24.5" thing gets in the way :lol:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
You can add 5lbs at a time and you will barely notice it. In a few weeks, you'll have a 45 hangin from you waist ;)

Unless your 24.5" thing gets in the way :lol:
it was a sexual innuendo :ntome:

im going to try that 5 lbs @ a time

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i today i played with the dosage since i missed a few doses on the weekend i used alil more today.

i took 1 cap when i woke up around 8:30 it gave me a boost
@ 2 pm lunch time i took 2 caps i felt good.
after that i was @ work everything was fine i got home like @ 6:30 then i made a preworkout protein shake @ 7 pm i took 3 caps i was looking for a extra boost.
a few hrs later my monster sized Lilttle Zombie thats not so little looked like a shrinked nekid mole rat :( , also i felt a some anxiety no jittery feeling just mild anxiety, during my workout i was feeling tired i was able to do do my work out. i did chest and shoulder with high reps. even that i took some big doses of caffeine with those 6 caps of SDNG i think im going to sleep well since i feel tired al ready and sleepy.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
today i had a great workout it was back and leg. i used 4 caps today i felt a bit of anxiety today. i didnt fell tired even after only sleeping like 4hrs. i think that my sweet spot is 4 caps. 6 caps was too much i dont know if it was just coincidence with the day or what. i might try 6 caps in a few days to see if it happens the same thing.

:D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well ih avent been updating alot. i have just a few days left of SDNG.i took my doses too close to each other(4 caps). today i didnt went to the gym but i went to a trail here were people go to walk cause its nice and it has alot of hills and downhills places. its like 1/4 mile, i runned the first 3 laps i was sweating like a pig. then i did 4 laps jogging and a last one walking. i felt great. it did help with my endurance since i dont do cardio often.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
NO MORE TEST FO YOU! (said in my best Soup Nazi voice!)

:toofunny:
soo your not going to let me pin :(????

today i did the same thing like yesterday but this time i took some water and i did 1 more lap but i felt sick @ the end, i did it whit an empty stomach, when i got home i cooked 2 cups of oats and i put half a banana on top and i ate it and i started feeling better. Its been a while since i did empty stomach cardio and in a sunday lol. but other than that it was all good

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
endurance is up, acne is gone, i still have oily skin. strength hasnt increased in the last week. overall feeling is ok i feel great, some times i feel a bit of anxiety a few minutes after my preworkout dose (2 caps) but like an hr after its over. Im getting my weigth and measurements tomorrow or the day after since i have 5 caps left and tomorrow is going to be my last day.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
today was my last day of SDNG and MassFx, even that i didnt put alot of effort with this cycle and my diet wasnt in check, i had alot of stress and personal problems, and i started doing cardio almost everyday the last week. i lost like .25-.5 from the belly :).

weight 196

arms 17
shoulders: 54
chest: 45.5
belly: 40.75
waist: 38.5
thighs:25

Now that this has come to an end, do i have to do for post cycle therapy AdvancedPCT stand alone or i can add things? ? ?

if i can add things
how does this look

Fist thing in the morning
2 Drive
1 Lean Xtreme

Breakfast
1 Advance PCT
1 MassFX

Noon
1 Lean Xtreme

Lunch
1AdvancePCT
1MassFX

PreworkOut
3 Drive
1Advance PCT
2 MassFX
1 HyperdrolX2
1 Lean Xteme

Postworkout

1 Lean Xtrme
1 AdvancePCT
1 Hyperdrol X2

i dont know if 4 Advance PCT +2 hyperdrolx2 are too much 6-bromo(thats 200mg of 6-bromo)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You did a good job bro, I'm impressed.. and soo proud of you.. (LOL jk) anyways man, seriously.. :clap2: