Outside backers Final review : AX SuperdrolNG

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I like to start off all My final reviews with the following Blanket statement.

These opinions are mine, They are also Opinions which means its what I think. Each person is different and results will Vary. Training, Genetic Make up, Diet all will skew results. SO this is My feedback. I started at the end Of November so this lasted about 25 days give or take.

Brief about me

29 yrs old. 10th Yr of actual serious giving a **** about training.
6'3 225 lbs

Lets get on with it

Ok, I didnt have any real reason for wanting to try this. Im in the process of a recomp. Ive tried cutting but losing weight made me depressed. Bulking is No longer worth it for me since Buying new clothes all the time sucks. SO i wanted to utilize this compound to assit with bringing up some lagging Body parts and balance myself out.

Other supps taken during this run was Drive, Size-on and Replenish along with fishoila nd Multi-v daily

Please before any negative bashing takes place, I ask you to save it for another thread.

If i were a few years younger I may not have tried this product. But as Im getting Old DHEA may benefit me more then the 23 yr old.

I was not expecting Prohormone Like gains. Ive come to grips witht he fact that gone are the days of M1T 1_AD so on and so forth.

The Good

Recomping is very easy, The yohimbe in this really made me sweat. The most major changes I experienced was the Seperation in My shoulders and The definition in My legs. The tear drop and sweep are coming around and the Veins reappearing In my calves was a nice touch.

Upon My first dose My weight was 219.3 lbs and Bodyfat was 15.6% according to the Gym attendent.

As of my final dose this morning I was 225.7 ad 14.2 %

The Pump during training was immense. and came on fast.
agression Increase

Strength was very Minor Mid range reps increased but Peak numbers had no change.

The negative

My first week on this almost made me quit. the Insomina sucked. I was unable to fall asleep no matter how hard I tried or how tired I was. But after the first few days I settled back

No change in Peak Numbers. this could have been attributed to many things. Im starting to come to terms with Maybe My genetic Makeup and age. I was always very skinny growing up SO I think My body is just saying **** it Your done. Sure Prohormones of the Past Increased My peak numbers and I kept a portion of those gains. But natural compounds arent raising the numbers that they used to.

Agression increase both good and bad. battling a minor bout of depression of just hating my job and Hating being here alone for the holidays caused me to snap out occasionally at things that would not normally bohter me.

One of my troops didnt take the trash out at shift change last week and I hit a locker asking him why the **** he didnt do it after i told him twice.

Normally id just grab it myself.

This next side effect is good or bad depending upon the user. For me Im labeling it bad

Insane amount of erections and erection strength. They do me no good being stationed alone without anyone to unleash the fury upon. But no less then 3-4 a day of solid 18 yr old teenager wood. lol

Scores​

on 1-10 scales

Weight gain 7

non hormonal i could ask for better results in terms of weight gain

Peak numbers 4

I was deep down anticipating an Increase in peak output and it didnt no happen The Midrange reps such as if i was able to do 4 last week and i got 5-6 this week occured more so.

Side effects 7 on a good scale

lack of major side effects such as oily skin acne, BP liver or anything of that nature were very little to none

Price 5

id drop it down to the 35 dollar range. But that is obviously not my call nor do i know the price of ingredients in there

wrap up

I think this is a 6 week product. Im really begining to see some major changes in my body and im on an empty bottle. Most major improvements camewithin the last 2 weeks I was also bumping the dose to 5 a day 2 upon waking 1 mid day 2 before workout.

I think as a standalone you wont see much out of this product, But stacking with this for 6 weeks could see some major changes

I think if I had 2 more weeks i could easily see another 3 lbs easily and maybe .5% drop in B/F as my cardio has been increasing

I think in the future ill grab 2 bottles to try this out for longer then 4 weeks

I dont have an exact before pic but i have some from up to a month before

after

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Outside backer. Your unsponsored reviews are a breathe of fresh air. The honest feedback is appreciated.

A while back, I read your ALRI log. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you may have had sleep issues on that stack as well. I'm not sure that I have a point there other than you may be sensitive to one of the stim ingredients :think:

The body comp change that you had in this short amount of time is nothing short of SPECTACULAR without use of ds/ph. Would you comment on your diet while running this stack? I think a quick pro/carb/fat macro summary would suffice.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Looking thick OB, good job bro, good review

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Outside backer. Your unsponsored reviews are a breathe of fresh air. The honest feedback is appreciated.

A while back, I read your ALRI log. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you may have had sleep issues on that stack as well. I'm not sure that I have a point there other than you may be sensitive to one of the stim ingredients :think:

The body comp change that you had in this short amount of time is nothing short of SPECTACULAR without use of ds/ph. Would you comment on your diet while running this stack? I think a quick pro/carb/fat macro summary would suffice.

yeah I have sleep issues regardless. But it seems if i take anything close to bed time it makes it worse.

In terms of diet nothing spectacular 50 /30/20 lots of protein. More food sources then shakes

I eat ina chow hall so every meal is 2 chicken breasts green veggie be it broccoli spinach or green beans and COttage cheese with fruit.

occasionally ill mix in burgers or what not but its always the same and I have accces to unlimited amount of rice lol

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
What you do for post cycle therapy?
No pCT/ its not necessary. i didnt take anything hormonal

no change in testicualr sizes no shut down experienced