Trying SuperdrolNG

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
So far, it feels like a good stimulant/intensity enhancer.

I doubt I'll even run much of a PCT with it.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just make sure, that if there were sides of some sort, you can do somethign about it.

I don't think you'll need it either, but you never know.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kewl... Hope that you like it! If you should need any help with anything, please feel free to let us know. Just take precautions that we have mentioned elsewhere - especially with regards to the stim effects; i.e. nowhere near bedtime!

Are you doing it solo or with anyone else?

Keep us all posted - we'll be checkin in! :D

Gonzo

Awards
I am also trying SuperdrolNG...started it this week along with MassFX...

hoping to see some nice improvements on my 45 year old frame.

will keep everyone posted as well....

GONZO!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, Gonzo!

Hey, if you guys are logging this anywhere, can you post a link so that we might follow along? It's always nice to see results and feedback, but also enables us to get you help asap should you need us for support. :D

chance1

Awards
I am also starting SuperdrolNG and Mass fx today, I will be posting results as I go. I am so ready!!!!! This is my first post, but I have been learning from you guys for a while now.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am also starting SuperdrolNG and Mass fx today, I will be posting results as I go. I am so ready!!!!! This is my first post, but I have been learning from you guys for a while now.
Awesome - the learning keeps on going! Eventually, you will get to teach AND learn at the same time! :)