superdrol

tweeder1985

Awards
Im new to the forums here and have been trolling around for a couple days and superdrol seems to catch my eye, i know where i can get a cycle of d-bol or winni-v but its a bit pricy and superdrol is more in my price range. I am 6'4 250 l.b.s. rite now and wanting to cut down a little and lose fat, i have read that its good to take milk thistle to help your liver recover. I didn't know if anyone with some expertise in this field could tell me where to order this online and what i should take during this cycle, or even how much....dont mean to be a noob just excited to get started but want to make sure i do it the rite way and have everything in line, thanks so much.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
its discontinued now. there is some clones around, but you seem pretty uneducated. if i was you i would keep searching for more info. superdrol is a steroid and pct is required. it can really mess your **** up if you dont know what your doing.....trust me i know from personal experience.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/45758-superdrol-post-cycle.html

that is atleast a good place to start, couldnt find anything else at the moment.

tweeder1985

Awards
thanks for the reply, im gettin ready to turn 22 in a couple months....ive always lifted the natural way as i played highschool fball and fball at the college level and its just been recently ive been learning about all this, so sorry for being uneducated...just trying to learn as quick as i can i guess...so by clones out there do you mean stuff thats kinda like it or stuff that says its superdrol and nothing close to it? and also if i cant find superdrol what would you recommend for this being my first cycle? thanks alot

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
SD for a cutter, most bulk with it. Not saying you cannot.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply, im gettin ready to turn 22 in a couple months....ive always lifted the natural way as i played highschool fball and fball at the college level and its just been recently ive been learning about all this, so sorry for being uneducated...just trying to learn as quick as i can i guess...so by clones out there do you mean stuff thats kinda like it or stuff that says its superdrol and nothing close to it? and also if i cant find superdrol what would you recommend for this being my first cycle? thanks alot
a clone basically means that it IS superdrol just listed under a new name and made by a different company and it hasnt been banned yet. if its your first cycle i would recommend phera-plex over superdrol because phera-plex has way fewer sides, but will still give you some good ass gains. it has also been discontinued but you can still find it around (ebay) and there is also clones of phera-plex (pheradrol - is what i have tried, works very well, but i dunno if you can find that anymore either haha) if you send me a email at [email protected] i actually have a few extra bottles of pheradrol laying around that i could sell if you were interested. either way, both need post cycle therapy and a SERM(such as nolva/clomid) is REQUIRED.

tweeder1985

Awards
what would you all recommend instead of superdrol?

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
how was the zol? I never tried it...I loved mtrn/mtst stack...
In my third week of it TRN 6mg and ZOL 250 is working well, BF% is down and strength up with a little lean mass added. I just added 10mg SD ed.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
In my third week of it TRN 6mg and ZOL 250 is working well, BF% is down and strength up with a little lean mass added. I just added 10mg superdrol ed.
that stack sounds like money. if you can handle the superdrol at 20mg ed your strength gains should go through the roof!

Pumps

Awards
I posted this on another thread. But do u guys think that Superdrol would be to harsh at 20 years old even if i got blood work to check HDL levels and took the proper PCT, milk thistle, Saw Palmetto and RYR.

derderr

Awards
I posted this on another thread. But do u guys think that Superdrol would be to harsh at 20 years old even if i got blood work to check HDL levels and took the proper post cycle therapy, milk thistle, Saw Palmetto and RYR.
check out cycle support by anabolic innovations ...solid product, should have all the ancillaries your lookin' for.

Pumps

Awards
Thanks DerDerr...I was also wondering if at 20 it's too young to take Superdrol. I'm really dedicated to bodybuilding and i've been lifting since freshman year of highschool and lifting is my life, but i don't wanna hurt myself either.

derderr

Awards
Thanks DerDerr...I was also wondering if at 20 it's too young to take Superdrol. I'm really dedicated to bodybuilding and i've been lifting since freshman year of highschool and lifting is my life, but i don't wanna hurt myself either.

to be honest man, ancillaries are a must and blood work is essential too...superdrol IS a steroid, not to be taken lightly..but to completely contradict myself i've taken it and am just turning twenty also. I've done my homework and taken all the precautions. Do NOT run more than 3 weeks AND ALWAYS with proper post cycle therapy if you decide to do it, some even get better effects with minimal sides running 2 on 1 off...keep reading.

Last edited:

Pumps

Awards
Did u start out with the 10mg Week one or did you do 20mg. I'm about 5'8" 195 i don't know if 20 mg is too much right away.

derderr

Awards
you wanna front load your ryr, coq-10, and milk thistle about 10 days before the SD...i ran 20 ed for two weeks then 30 for the last week...personally, sides were minimal--but when i came off what i lost was almost half of what i gained..pretty depressing even with PCT in place...not much else to expect though. You've got weight on me though ...i ended up about 180 real lean..best strength gains ever...but like i said--hard to maintain.

Did u start out with the 10mg Week one or did you do 20mg. I'm about 5'8" 195 i don't know if 20 mg is too much right away.

derderr

Awards
Don't use novadex xt or any 6-oxo BS, doesn't even compare to the real deal...find nolva- no substitutions. Get a SERM and a AI, both if possible. Some people are more prone to the sides though, i wouldn't go over 20 ed until you know how your body will react.

Damn what post cycle therapy did u use...Novadex

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
This kinda seems like the blind leading the blind here...

20 is a bit to young for roids. Pumps, your name is sweet, but wait off a bit, and read some more. You say you don't want to hurt yourself, but messing with prohormones before your ready will fvck you up in the long run.

derderr, you made a good point but you guys really need to look at the board rules about people under 21 posting about using roids. It's not kosher on this board.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29