Superdrol, DAA and hair loss

Virgil1069

Awards
Gentlemen,
I have been reading this forum constantly as I find you guys really know what you are talking about.
Against the advice of some of you (NEVER AGAIN!), however, I decided to take a superdrol product for 4 weeks - 15, 30, 30, 30. I started this cycle 11 weeks ago. The results were awesome - great gains in strength and put on 8 pounds of muscle on my very lean 6 foot, 175 frame. Doesn't sound like much to some of you I am sure, but trust me, everyone around me noticed.
Then, I took your advice for PCT - Serm (Tamox), liver protection, Arimidex HD anti-aromatase and natty test boosters.
Ran the liver product throughout the cycle and in PCT.
Ran tamox 30/20/20/10
Arimidex - 1 per day, 250mg I think. I threw the bottle away so I am not entirely sure.
DAA - 3/3/3/3
Trib - 300/300/300/300
So, I did not have any side effects (thanks for the PCT advice guys!). No loss of libido, a little bit of back acne, which I get occasionally anyway. No mood or energy problems.
I kept most of my strength gains and maybe 4 of those pounds.
So, was it worth it? No! That is way too much money, stress and research for 4 pounds. I hope any guys researching Superdrol read this.

I know what you are thinking - get to the point - is there a question?

Yes! From about 2 weeks into PCT until now, 2 weeks after PCT ended. I have been losing a bit of hair. I need this to stop! I am 33 and lucky enough not to have any baldness yet, but I feel I need to take action.
So what is the problem - am I still shut down? Is it the DAA? I have read it could be DAA. I have been taking DAA for the last 6 weeks off and on and feel the DAA may be related to when I notice more hair loss.
Finally - what is a good product(s) to stop hair loss?
Thanks a million!

Oh, and I am never taking a methylated PH again!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would blame the DAA, I highly doubt it's the superdrol because it isn't known to cause hair loss.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
DHT is what causes hair loss. Superdrol = dimethyl-DHT. Could be something there...

Or your superdrol could have other products in there.

With DAA, you are increasing test / free test, which would increase natural DHT levels, which would cause hair loss.

On the contrary, being 'shut down' would cause you to lose less hair, because you aren't producing test, which in turn means you have little DHT as well.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
sd makes me shed, if ur prone, its gonna happen

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would blame the DAA, I highly doubt it's the superdrol because it isn't known to cause hair loss.
Hopefully someone caught my sarcasm

Virgil1069

Awards
I am not prone to shedding before this. so now that I have been off the S-drol for 6 weeks and I have just stopped the DAA, should I expect hair loss to stop soon? anything out there work for you guys to aid in this?

soskie

Awards
I'm balding and superdrol has had no effect on my hair after 2 cycles.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not prone to shedding before this. so now that I have been off the S-drol for 6 weeks and I have just stopped the DAA, should I expect hair loss to stop soon? anything out there work for you guys to aid in this?
Primordial's Toco-8 will help hair thickness and possible regrowth. There is a whole slew of suggestions here http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com

The link I posted above, I forgot I actually did see him say in there that Superdrol does not increase risk of hair loss. Not sure what he said exactly, didn't make a lot of sense, but worth a read.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Primordial's Toco-8 will help hair thickness and possible regrowth. There is a whole slew of suggestions here http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com
yeah, the toco-8 and endoamp is a popular combo on the hairloss forums. The anti-cortisol effect of endoamp is important for the hairloss protection. Some guys notice less hair fall on cycle just because of cortisol antagonism. seems strange, but it happens if your hair loss is cortisol related.

-eric

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Hair loss is possible with any AAS/Prohormone, same with test boosters, your boosting your test then you are producing more DHT. People have had alot more success with superdrol, it's weird you only gained 8 pounds and retained 4. You could look into some N2 Shampoo and maybe Rogaine as some other options as well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill suggest Toco-8 with some N2 Shampoo..After a Epi cycle in july my hair line got thinner.

Virgil1069

Awards
Thanks for the help guys.
Much appreciated!
After reading, I am going to try N2 and Toco-8

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
my experience too - that's why I recommend it as the ultimate hair-safe bulking oral.
a lot of people email me saying that they read superdrol hair loss reports -- but I've never come across enough of them suggesting that superdrol actually increased hair loss and it wasn't just testosterone or natty test causing it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yeah, the toco-8 and endoamp is a popular combo on the hairloss forums. The anti-cortisol effect of endoamp is important for the hairloss protection. Some guys notice less hair fall on cycle just because of cortisol antagonism. seems strange, but it happens if your hair loss is cortisol related.

-eric
i believe this is true too... cortisol and inflammation def. play a role in androgenic alopecia
it's lesser understood than DHT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29