Superdrol compared to old school oral

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically man, I don't want to be your enemy. Some straight up well-meaning advice. Bro you definitely have a lot of knowledge about AAS. That said, everything that you post gets lost in translation to EVERYBODY because you are such a ****ing *******. Just step away from the computer once in a while bro. I of all people can give you this advice because I AM VERY familiar with this problem, trust me. My opinion is that you could share a lot more of your knowledge by being less condescending when you post. You have experience but your communication skills could use some dialing in my man. I really would rather bounce ideas off eachother and maybe or maybe not learn something than waist a bunch of time talking **** to strangers on the internet. Hell i have a hot wife i could be banging right now lol. I'm sure you've got better **** to do as well. A good teacher does set an example and sometimes that includes attitude, but a good teacher can TEACH the material without making EVERY ****ING THING personal. Just an observation in my short time here. Have a good night whoever the **** you really are, lol.
I'm here to convey information and my experiences. I start diplomatic and keep it that way until personally attacked. At that point, it's game on to me. This thread was an example of that; I started by pointing out an egregious error in a post and then KBD went full retard. I was bored that day between flights while I was at APF Nationals and had some fun at his expense. Anyone that says all AAS are the same potency deserves to be knocked down a few pegs.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
I'm here to convey information and my experiences. I start diplomatic and keep it that way until personally attacked. At that point, it's game on to me. This thread was an example of that; I started by pointing out an egregious error in a post and then KBD went full retard. I was bored that day between flights while I was at APF Nationals and had some fun at his expense. Anyone that says all AAS are the same potency deserves to be knocked down a few pegs.

Hahaha now that I completely ****ing agree with, lol. That **** pissed me off too I almost was about to rip into him myself lol.

That said, your guys argument did get the gears grinding about something that I can't seem to ****ing find any real conclusive info on, and every ****ing body in the world disagrees. I mean I have talked to sponsored PRO's who would argue with eachother until their blue in the face about the being able to gain muscle in a calorie deficit vs. having to bulk then cut, bulk then cut.

It's hard sometimes because sometimes I need to cut and I don't want to because long term i want more size first, and when I'm bulking I ****ing HATE it, lol.

I REALLY wish I knew the truth about that ****.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha now that I completely ****ing agree with, lol. That **** pissed me off too I almost was about to rip into him myself lol. That said, your guys argument did get the gears grinding about something that I can't seem to ****ing find any real conclusive info on, and every ****ing body in the world disagrees. I mean I have talked to sponsored PRO's who would argue with eachother until their blue in the face about the being able to gain muscle in a calorie deficit vs. having to bulk then cut, bulk then cut. It's hard sometimes because sometimes I need to cut and I don't want to because long term i want more size first, and when I'm bulking I ****ing HATE it, lol. I REALLY wish I knew the truth about that ****.
It's going to depend on your level of experience with anabolics and training. For beginners as intermediates, it's entirely possible. Beyond that, though, it's probably not going to happen unless you start adding more and more compounds and peptides.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
It's going to depend on your level of experience with anabolics and training. For beginners as intermediates, it's entirely possible. Beyond that, though, it's probably not going to happen unless you start adding more and more compounds and peptides.
hahaha that is the plan my brother! lol

Yeah I think I'm just going to have to stay in a calorie surplus for a while. I just started GH yesterday (not 100% sure it is legit) and I'm going to start slin next month (I don't like to add more than one new compound / PED at a time it creates too many variables to learn anything or gather any data). I figure with the addition of GH and Slin I can gain 10-15lbs a year for the next three years. That will put me at around 270. Then cut 30-35lbs of fat and water and step on stage at a ****ing rock hard 240lbs. I want to do ONE show, just to prove I can, get the pics. Then just stay at around 10% and lift the hell out of some weights for the rest of my life blasting / cruising in a more healthy manner haha.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hahaha that is the plan my brother! lol

Yeah I think I'm just going to have to stay in a calorie surplus for a while. I just started GH yesterday (not 100% sure it is legit) and I'm going to start slin next month (I don't like to add more than one new compound / PED at a time it creates too many variables to learn anything or gather any data). I figure with the addition of GH and Slin I can gain 10-15lbs a year for the next three years. That will put me at around 270. Then cut 30-35lbs of fat and water and step on stage at a ****ing rock hard 240lbs. I want to do ONE show, just to prove I can, get the pics. Then just stay at around 10% and lift the hell out of some weights for the rest of my life blasting / cruising in a more healthy manner haha.
I'm sure you've considered this, but each year that next 10-15lbs of quality mass is going to be SIGNIFICANTLY harder to put on. You could make this your day job & it may still never happen, no matter how many grams of gear you're blasting, slin you're pinning, or synthol you're painstakingly injecting. Like it's been stated many times thus far, genetics is everything. It also helps if you can avoid injuries & major illnesses/setbacks, but that's much easier said than done.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't mind adding in GH, but it's such a flaky and unstable market. I wouldn't use it so much for any ergogenic aid beyond tendon repair. I'm not into BB'ing and add in compounds simply to increase strength either directly or indirectly.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
I'm sure you've considered this, but each year that next 10-15lbs of quality mass is going to be SIGNIFICANTLY harder to put on. You could make this your day job & it may still never happen, no matter how many grams of gear you're blasting, slin you're pinning, or synthol you're painstakingly injecting. Like it's been stated many times thus far, genetics is everything. It also helps if you can avoid injuries & major illnesses/setbacks, but that's much easier said than done.

I will quote CT Fletcher, a personal hero of mine, on this

"If you want me to do something impossible, just tell me it can't be done. The more you tell me something can't be done, the more I am goddamn DETERMINED to show you, that you are WRONG."

You underestimate my level of commitment Sir. If I ****ing DIE in a mother****ing squat rack or with ten mother****ing grams of gear in my ass then I died on the ****ing battlefield. There is NOTHING I am not willing to do in order to make this happen. I have been shot. I have been stabbed. I have come back from the dead AT LEAST three mother****ing times. I have been told "you can't" so many times in my life and I looked those mother****ers in the eye and said "I AM". And I ****ing DID.

I will believe where others have doubted. I will conquer what cannot be conquered.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
I wouldn't mind adding in GH, but it's such a flaky and unstable market. I wouldn't use it so much for any ergogenic aid beyond tendon repair. I'm not into BB'ing and add in compounds simply to increase strength either directly or indirectly.
I haven't nailed down a source for GH that I believe in yet (besides some pharm grade and I just might free up the money for that), but I do have an absolutely LEGIT source for IGF1 believe it or not.

I've been going for some PRs lately and I had some joint issues that were holding me back, long time injuries. I swear bro, four weeks into my first IGF1 run and I was benching more than I have ever benched because that **** WAS GONE. STRAIGHT UP healed it like magic.

I think GH / IGF1 is absolutely essential to strength gains / PL because if you are running AAS it seems that joint issues and injuries are ultimately always going to be what holds back your progress.

Had a bicep that was telling me it was about to tear, hindering my training trying to get a goal on bench, (the ****ing thing hurt when squatting for weight too), two weeks into IGF1 again and its already healing.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't nailed down a source for GH that I believe in yet (besides some pharm grade and I just might free up the money for that), but I do have an absolutely LEGIT source for IGF1 believe it or not. I've been going for some PRs lately and I had some joint issues that were holding me back, long time injuries. I swear bro, four weeks into my first IGF1 run and I was benching more than I have ever benched because that **** WAS GONE. STRAIGHT UP healed it like magic. I think GH / IGF1 is absolutely essential to strength gains / PL because if you are running AAS it seems that joint issues and injuries are ultimately always going to be what holds back your progress. Had a bicep that was telling me it was about to tear, hindering my training trying to get a goal on bench, (the ****ing thing hurt when squatting for weight too), two weeks into IGF1 again and its already healing.
Collagen health is the main reason I run EQ year round. Outside of an impingement in my right AC, I've been able to avoid setbacks for more than a month. Part of that is because I know when I need to pull back for a few weeks and accept that there will just be ****ty days in the gym where 135 will feel close to 90%.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
Goddamn if there is one thing I hate it is people telling me that I can't do something.

We'll see I guaran-****ing-tee it! I ****ING BELIEVE!

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
Collagen health is the main reason I run EQ year round. Outside of an impingement in my right AC, I've been able to avoid setbacks for more than a month. Part of that is because I know when I need to pull back for a few weeks and accept that there will just be ****ty days in the gym where 135 will feel close to 90%.
I ABSOLUTELY ****ING LOVE EQ BRO, it is WAAAAYYYYY underrated.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ABSOLUTELY ****ING LOVE EQ BRO, it is WAAAAYYYYY underrated.
It's very underrated by the new wave, but those are the ones that view AAS only by how much mass they can add or how much fat they help reduce. If I could use only 3 compounds, EQ would be included without a doubt.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
What you suggested to run EQ at for let's say 12 week duration, T will probably be at 400-500/week, and thinking kick start 30 days of superdrol. I've run EQ once before, at 400/week and then increased to 600, I didn't get much out of it, could have been bunk or very under dosed, so my personal experience/reference is probably inaccurate.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What you suggested to run EQ at for let's say 12 week duration, T will probably be at 400-500/week, and thinking kick start 30 days of superdrol. I've run EQ once before, at 400/week and then increased to 600, I didn't get much out of it, could have been bunk or very under dosed, so my personal experience/reference is probably inaccurate.
If you can afford it, somewhere in the 800-1000mg area. 600mg should be the minimum dose of EQ and it's definitely a 14+ week compound due to the very long half-life of the ester.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
It's very underrated by the new wave, but those are the ones that view AAS only by how much mass they can add or how much fat they help reduce. If I could use only 3 compounds, EQ would be included without a doubt.
haha if I could only use 3 compounds I would probably hang myself lmao

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
I'd be fine with just test, EQ, and 1-test.
I ****ing LOVE masteron. I don't think i could give it up haha. It's way underrated for strength too in my opinion. Probably because its more expensive so people don't run it often. It is a heavy androgen after all. I could rant for an hour about all the ins-and-outs about masteron and why I love it, lol. I'm sure you probably are familiar with it all.

And tren...oh tren. Geez talk about a love hate relationship. I honestly couldn't handle the **** until I started running it with EQ, prami, and IGF1. It's like the ****ing perfect storm.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
Anyway i just realized I think we kind of almost hijacked the thread.

Lots of good discussion about a lot of goodies to play with though, haha

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ****ing LOVE masteron. I don't think i could give it up haha. It's way underrated for strength too in my opinion. Probably because its more expensive so people don't run it often. It is a heavy androgen after all. I could rant for an hour about all the ins-and-outs about masteron and why I love it, lol. I'm sure you probably are familiar with it all. And tren...oh tren. Geez talk about a love hate relationship. I honestly couldn't handle the **** until I started running it with EQ, prami, and IGF1. It's like the ****ing perfect storm.
I'm two days into trying out some mast p. I've heard mixed reviews on how well it works for strength, but I've been a bit lethargic since I upped the 1T and libido is down as well. Extra test just makes me a bloated whale without any strength benefits.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
I'm two days into trying out some mast p. I've heard mixed reviews on how well it works for strength, but I've been a bit lethargic since I upped the 1T and libido is down as well. Extra test just makes me a bloated whale without any strength benefits.
Bro Mast makes me feel like Jesus! Give it a week. I hate to describe it that way because I don't mean any disrespect to the man but I don't know how else to put it lol.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
If it doesn't start working soon, up the dose! haha

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro Mast makes me feel like Jesus! Give it a week. I hate to describe it that way because I don't mean any disrespect to the man but I don't know how else to put it lol.
I'm mainly hoping to dry out a little, get some minor E2 modulation, and a libido boost. Anything beyond that is gravy for me. I've had some lying around for awhile that I always forget since it's at the back of the cabinet.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Goddamn if there is one thing I hate it is people telling me that I can't do something.

We'll see I guaran-****ing-tee it! I ****ING BELIEVE!
That's the mindset you're gonna need to make it happen, definitely.