Superdrol compared to old school oral

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
All ignorant comments aside about aas and calories, the large majority would love to look like KBD. isnt that was most on this forum are striving to achieve? A solid defined body. As far as posting pics for other guys to judge,98% of the people on this forum do just that,many guys that posted in this thread. Anyone who is concious about how they look and changes made as they take their own journey to transform their body is a bodybuilder in some respect. Bodybuilding, stupid, really? Then why worry that a chick has bigger legs than you? It shouldnt matter what you look like, as long as you can lift heavy fawkin weight, right? Just my .02.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a lot of big Ass dudes at my gym I'd like to look like.
They're tall too.

He looks great.

Just imagine with his artificially enhanced genetically gifted body how he would look if he knew what he was doing and applied some science to it.

He is just proof that you don't have to be smart to use drugs and get big and ripped.
If you have it in your genetics, it's there.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
All ignorant comments aside about aas and calories, the large majority would love to look like KBD. isnt that was most on this forum are striving to achieve? A solid defined body. As far as posting pics for other guys to judge,98% of the people on this forum do just that,many guys that posted in this thread. Anyone who is concious about how they look and changes made as they take their own journey to transform their body is a bodybuilder in some respect. Bodybuilding, stupid, really? Then why worry that a chick has bigger legs than you? It shouldnt matter what you look like, as long as you can lift heavy fawkin weight, right? Just my .02.
Really though? I don't want to look like him. I don't understand how he says how proffesional he is when for the most part all he has is his arms and shoulders going for him. Very little for chest, no traps, and average for legs. They look decent only because he is lean. Yes I posted pics, not to brag, because I have a long way to go, and I am not the one saying how I am so much better than everyone else. But to show him that there are guys that look just as good as him, and haven't ran umpteen cycles.I'll take constructive criticism all day, but I won't sit here and let someone say how much better they are than me.And no I am not about always lifting heavy ass weight. Sure I have a video of me squating 485. Is it atg? No but it's parallel and I was 190lbs. But then again I don't train for strength. ;)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I agree,if you are going to criticize someone or brag how good you look, you better have the goods to back it up, otherwise you are just a bully and azzhole.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
This KBD guy seems to have a homoerotic motive... Not knocking anyone's sexual orientation, but I am slightly offended by his incessant nagging for naked pictures of everyone.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
This KBD guy seems to have a homoerotic motive... Not knocking anyone's sexual orientation, but I am slightly offended by his incessant nagging for naked pictures of everyone.
Did he say naked or just pics?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Did he say naked or just pics?
Just the vibe I got from his posts. He seemed very concerned with comparing himself to anyone, as if we really cared to do that. While he was derailing the topic, other ppl tried to steer it back. Yet, he didn't want to drop the picture subject and posted himself anyway, even though most didn't give a sh!t. Either he wanted to masturbate(mentally or physically) to him feeling superior to someone or to someone with a "better" physique than himself. At least that's the way his posts came off to me.

http://youtu.be/7kbSfFFEvxw

Looks like KBD is well on his way to freak beast..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back to superhero! I mean superdrol

10mg for 6 weeks is sweet.

Wish I hadn't sold my last bottle on eBay for $90

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys but i'm not reading through all this crap. Did anyone give any useful answers/info? lol. Thanks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys but i'm not reading through all this crap. Did anyone give any useful answers/info? lol. Thanks.
It's hard to say. There aren't a lot of dry bulkers out there in terms of orals. Chemically speaking, it's methylmasteron, but that's misleading. The best way to describe it is a dry anadrol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, di methyl 5a reduced testosterone for the win!

For me superdrol and hdrol/tbol never let me down.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not really, comparison-wise. But consider this - if UGL's take the time to make it, & it's still adored by a lot of serious guys that otherwise don't go for ds/ph stuff, it's probably worth your time.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really, comparison-wise. But consider this - if UGL's take the time to make it, & it's still adored by a lot of serious guys that otherwise don't go for ds/ph stuff, it's probably worth your time.
I know a few domestic ugl's that sell it, but it's the same cost or cheaper from the UK.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established

Nice, thanks. I'm gonna give it a try at a low dose in the near future.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know a few domestic ugl's that sell it, but it's the same cost or cheaper from the UK.
The only guys I've heard on here that've used Dragon's SD say its junk, sadly enough. But I can tell you this - their M1T is golden. Never held that much subq water or been so damn strong in my life. Just throwing that out there in case anybody was looking at them.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a shame I'm hearing about so many bunk orals out there. I really wish CEL was still making Mdrol. Down to 3/4 of a bottle and then I shall shed some tears.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone ever run a superdrol cycle at 5mg a day? Wondering if
a) you could run it past 3-4 weeks due to the lower dosage and
b) if your kept gains after say 5-6 weeks would be similar to the kept gains at 20-30 mg for 3-4 weeks, and 2 weeks into PCT

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone ever run a superdrol cycle at 5mg a day? Wondering if a) you could run it past 3-4 weeks due to the lower dosage and b) if your kept gains after say 5-6 weeks would be similar to the kept gains at 20-30 mg for 3-4 weeks.
I've heard plenty running 10mg for up to 6 weeks. I don't necessarily recommend it but some swear they keep way more gains with this approach. I have ran it for longer than 3-4 weeks personally without being low dose. I'm still alive!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps to my bros

Superman_777

Awards
The longer the better, same goes with any cycle whether its a 8 week vs 16 week vs 24 week cycle, providing you set it up right utilizing compound rotation of short and long ester injectables and orals, etc to achieve maximum growth

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The longer the better, same goes with any cycle whether its a 8 week vs 16 week vs 24 week cycle, providing your set it up right utilizing compound rotation, etc to achieve maximum growth
Longer at low dose? I guess I just haven't seen too many logs/reports of someone cycling it this way. It's always 20mg or so.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The longer the better, same goes with any cycle whether its a 8 week vs 16 week vs 24 week cycle, providing you set it up right utilizing compound rotation of short and long ester injectables and orals, etc to achieve maximum growth
Not really, unless it's your career, there is no real benefit of continuing past 8 weeks on steroids.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still have 2 almost full bottles of liquid Superdrone from PP stored in my fridge. Been there every since the first time I tried it out and tore my labrum. PP's definitely wasn't bunk.

Superman_777

Awards
Im not even going to bother reading the link, bottom line here is if you are attempting to gain supraphysiological amounts of muscle or competing at higher levels, the longer the blast is the more muscle you will accumulate. This can also be said for adding in gh, slin, dnp, legit igf-1 (not the trash from these rchem sites) in combination with these anabolics.

Also, going off completely after these 8 weeks cycle for too long of a period of time is not a good idea, you will be unable to maintain a large portion of muscle, hence why people cruise now between their blasts. There is no 'post cycle' when you get up here in the game, only cruising. Cycles ran in longer duration increase your overall net gain over time but they also increase your overall net loss post cycle when you come off, making it harder to maintain due to a longer period of time taken off the drugs. Utilizing short 8 week cycle burst, then cruising-running smaller dosages of test enanthate for 3 weeks, then going back on full-throttle for another 6-8 weeks depending on which drug is used, will allow one to maintain most if not all of their newly found strength-size gains minus water retention during the cruising period. This is due to the fact your never off long enough to give the muscles a chance to shrink.

Long cycles lasting 12 weeks or more will be harder on your health, but they are truly the most productive steroid cycles you can run other than Blitzing with MEGA doages for brief periods of time. Steroids lose their effectiveness at about 8 weeks. Following this time span the only way to further gains is to up the dosage or add in other compounds with a 6-8 weeks on 6-8 weeks off basis-(preferable with DHT derivatives like var/winny, etc or 19-nors-tren/deca. These drugs will not elevate estrogen but will lower shgb/cortisol levels.

Like you mentioned yourself, unless you are serious about putting on the most possible mass in the quickest amount of time, and willing to take a whole new level of risks then this is the way these drugs need to be used. Nothing new here, for some people... NPC competitors, former bodybuilders, and people at the top run it this way. I have even spoken with a few who ran unbelievable amounts of orals and injectables for 6months +. You have to ask the question, that being, are these guys running a simple 8 week beginner cycle? At least the answer to this question should open your eyes to the truth about this, if you were incapable of comprehending or understanding this post.

Of course we do not know these top pros drug protocols but we generally have an idea, if you have been in this game long enough and know the right people. I have only given the general idea behind these cycles and drugs, there is a lot more to be filled in, which I have not put out here for obvious reasons.

There needs to be nothing further said.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Steroids lose their effectiveness at about 8 weeks.

Completely disagree here. You never see people using long estered injectables for 8 week or less cycles, for a reason. Especially EQ, it requires a long cycle for it's effects to be noticed. You're posting this in the Old School Hormone section, which is primarily injectables, not designer steroids or orals.

An 8 week injectable cycle is a waste, unless it's test prop or similar.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ In very short, correct me if I am wrong, it is just as PA said it

However you can continue your cycle and alter other variables (diet, training, other drugs) and continue to make progress.

Superman_777

Awards
Completely disagree here. You never see people using long estered injectables for 8 week or less cycles, for a reason. Especially EQ, it requires a long cycle for it's effects to be noticed. You're posting this in the Old School Hormone section, which is primarily injectables, not designer steroids or orals.

An 8 week injectable cycle is a waste, unless it's test prop or similar.
This is speaking on behalf of short ester compounds and orals.

Superman_777

Awards
Before I go, I saw earlier a few guys who have used junk superdrol from dragon. They have a few dom. sources that carry it but at a much higher price, not worth it. There are only a few internationals that have quality superdrol, some of the best drol you will get. Try out freak, if you can find him. If not pm me and I'll point you in the right direction.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not even going to bother reading the link, bottom line here is if you are attempting to gain supraphysiological amounts of muscle or competing at higher levels, the longer the blast is the more muscle you will accumulate. This can also be said for adding in gh, slin, dnp, legit igf-1 (not the trash from these rchem sites) in combination with these anabolics.

Also, going off completely after these 8 weeks cycle for too long of a period of time is not a good idea, you will be unable to maintain a large portion of muscle, hence why people cruise now between their blasts. There is no 'post cycle' when you get up here in the game, only cruising. Cycles ran in longer duration increase your overall net gain over time but they also increase your overall net loss post cycle when you come off, making it harder to maintain due to a longer period of time taken off the drugs. Utilizing short 8 week cycle burst, then cruising-running smaller dosages of test enanthate for 3 weeks, then going back on full-throttle for another 6-8 weeks depending on which drug is used, will allow one to maintain most if not all of their newly found strength-size gains minus water retention during the cruising period. This is due to the fact your never off long enough to give the muscles a chance to shrink.

Long cycles lasting 12 weeks or more will be harder on your health, but they are truly the most productive steroid cycles you can run other than Blitzing with MEGA doages for brief periods of time. Steroids lose their effectiveness at about 8 weeks. Following this time span the only way to further gains is to up the dosage or add in other compounds with a 6-8 weeks on 6-8 weeks off basis-(preferable with DHT derivatives like var/winny, etc or 19-nors-tren/deca. These drugs will not elevate estrogen but will lower shgb/cortisol levels.

Like you mentioned yourself, unless you are serious about putting on the most possible mass in the quickest amount of time, and willing to take a whole new level of risks then this is the way these drugs need to be used. Nothing new here, for some people... NPC competitors, former bodybuilders, and people at the top run it this way. I have even spoken with a few who ran unbelievable amounts of orals and injectables for 6months +. You have to ask the question, that being, are these guys running a simple 8 week beginner cycle? At least the answer to this question should open your eyes to the truth about this, if you were incapable of comprehending or understanding this post.

Of course we do not know these top pros drug protocols but we generally have an idea, if you have been in this game long enough and know the right people. I have only given the general idea behind these cycles and drugs, there is a lot more to be filled in, which I have not put out here for obvious reasons.

If you don't want to read the link and disagree without reading the facts that's cool, I'll just tell you to copy and paste what ever you said and send it to Patrick Arnold, because that's who your disagreement would be with.
Being that you must be smarter than him and more knowledgeable on the subject, I'm sure he'll be like,
"oh dang bro, my bad"

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^ In very short, correct me if I am wrong, it is just as PA said it

However you can continue your cycle and alter other variables (diet, training, other drugs) and continue to make progress.
This is what he said, as well as ultimately unless it is your career, the minor amount of increase in gains you see aren't as much as the sides you will see from continuing to push the limit.

But somethings are more important than others.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An ester is something that needs to be taken into account when talking about cycle length as steroids are inactive until the ester is removed.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards

ONE OF THE FEW NON-COMPLETE-BULL**** POSTS I HAVE READ UP IN HERE LATELY.

Bunch of ****ing highschool kids having pissing matches.

Superman_777 there might be ONE budding athlete out there who you just gave enough of a hint to suspect there is more to the surface of most of the crap you read out there and he might go digging. You just did a good deed bro. And if some moron who isn't ready for the total commitment and doesn't do his own reading to learn what all this can entail goes and ****s himself up, IT'S CALLED BEING A GROWN-ASS MAN AND BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN DECISIONS. So, good lookin' out bro. Good to see there are some actual people on here who know a little bit about what their ****ing talking about.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ONE OF THE FEW NON-COMPLETE-BULL**** POSTS I HAVE READ UP IN HERE LATELY. Bunch of ****ing highschool kids having pissing matches. Superman_777 there might be ONE budding athlete out there who you just gave enough of a hint to suspect there is more to the surface of most of the crap you read out there and he might go digging. You just did a good deed bro. And if some moron who isn't ready for the total commitment and doesn't do his own reading to learn what all this can entail goes and ****s himself up, IT'S CALLED BEING A GROWN-ASS MAN AND BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN DECISIONS. So, good lookin' out bro. Good to see there are some actual people on here who know a little bit about what their ****ing talking about.
You love the thrash the board, but have yet to see you add anything constructive in terms of suggestions for certain cycles based on dose(s), duration, compound(s), etc. I sense a lot of old-school mentality on things when the science of AAS and the exact mechanisms continues to advance every year.

Constructing cycles, on paper at least, is very simple, but there's a HUGE variable that changes everything: individual response. No two people get identical results from a given cycle and that's where having an open mind regarding AAS must occur.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
You love the thrash the board, but have yet to see you add anything constructive in terms of suggestions for certain cycles based on dose(s), duration, compound(s), etc. I sense a lot of old-school mentality on things when the science of AAS and the exact mechanisms continues to advance every year.

Constructing cycles, on paper at least, is very simple, but there's a HUGE variable that changes everything: individual response. No two people get identical results from a given cycle and that's where having an open mind regarding AAS must occur.

I agree with the last tid-bit there. That said, I've only been here four days and I pretty much already stopped reading anything that you post. I could go to any forum on the internet if i want to read pissing matches and that's just about 90% of what you post. I'm here to read about PEDs, now how awesome some random dude on the internet is and how he thinks everyone else sucks.

And I didn't start "old-school". I started HERE, waisting my time with ****in pro-hormones and milk thistle and listening to guys like you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the last tid-bit there. That said, I've only been here four days and I pretty much already stopped reading anything that you post. I could go to any forum on the internet if i want to read pissing matches and that's just about 90% of what you post. I'm here to read about PEDs, now how awesome some random dude on the internet is and how he thinks everyone else sucks.

And I didn't start "old-school". I started HERE, waisting my time with ****in pro-hormones and milk thistle and listening to guys like you.
What's wrong with prohormones and milk thistle?

I like some ph's and a lil milk thistle in my products gives it a good buzz when using rectal administration.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
What's wrong with prohormones and milk thistle?

I like some test and a lil milk thistle in my products.

Haha nothing, some of them are great. Just think these 6-week oral only cycles are a bit of a waist of time, for me anyway, and a lot more harmful than most basic injectable cycles that last much longer.

I've heard of some studies showing that milk thistle does nothing for your liver. You would have to be freakin injecting massive amounts of it (like a bottles worth a day) for it to make a difference. It's just my favorite example of "oh make sure you run milk thistle while you **** up your liver with six weeks of methyl-tren or you're an idiot!'...bunch bro-science from people who have not really had a whole lot of real experience with AAS or done any real research outside of their one or two forums...in my opinion

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just take Black Liver. I'll never go back to anything else. Endless gains, zero sides.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the last tid-bit there. That said, I've only been here four days and I pretty much already stopped reading anything that you post. I could go to any forum on the internet if i want to read pissing matches and that's just about 90% of what you post. I'm here to read about PEDs, now how awesome some random dude on the internet is and how he thinks everyone else sucks. And I didn't start "old-school". I started HERE, waisting my time with ****in pro-hormones and milk thistle and listening to guys like you.
I can guarantee you weren't listening to me as I eschew most of the last two waves of DS that have come down the pipe. I've run many compounds in my time using anabolics and can construct basic and advanced cycles based upon set goals. Again, I still see you adding nothing constructive here.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
I can guarantee you weren't listening to me as I eschew most of the last two waves of DS that have come down the pipe. I've run many compounds in my time using anabolics and can construct basic and advanced cycles based upon set goals. Again, I still see you adding nothing constructive here.
Basically man, I don't want to be your enemy.

Some straight up well-meaning advice. Bro you definitely have a lot of knowledge about AAS. That said, everything that you post gets lost in translation to EVERYBODY because you are such a ****ing *******. Just step away from the computer once in a while bro. I of all people can give you this advice because I AM VERY familiar with this problem, trust me.

My opinion is that you could share a lot more of your knowledge by being less condescending when you post. You have experience but your communication skills could use some dialing in my man.

I really would rather bounce ideas off eachother and maybe or maybe not learn something than waist a bunch of time talking **** to strangers on the internet. Hell i have a hot wife i could be banging right now lol. I'm sure you've got better **** to do as well.

A good teacher does set an example and sometimes that includes attitude, but a good teacher can TEACH the material without making EVERY ****ING THING personal.

Just an observation in my short time here. Have a good night whoever the **** you really are, lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You love the thrash the board, but have yet to see you add anything constructive in terms of suggestions for certain cycles based on dose(s), duration, compound(s), etc. I sense a lot of old-school mentality on things when the science of AAS and the exact mechanisms continues to advance every year. Constructing cycles, on paper at least, is very simple, but there's a HUGE variable that changes everything: individual response. No two people get identical results from a given cycle and that's where having an open mind regarding AAS must occur.
Wow, I completely agree with the second part of this post. Individual response is the biggest contributing factor in cycle organization. You can throw everything at certain side but if you are prone no matter what you do certain things will harm you. Gyno in any shape or form is in complete coherence with this as well as response as far as muscle growth and the ability to keep it for the duration. I have a buddy who knows very little about sides and proper diet/nutrition, doesn't take any cycle supports of any sort and injects incredibly low doses and eats 3 fast food meals a day. Yet, he looks incredible and though he never runs a proper pct he stays appearing on just slightly smaller. Others run high doses keep diet on point and barely look as if they touch weights or run proper cycles. Genetics are the deciding factor period.