superdrol and hairloss

sitries

Awards
im currently just finishing my 2nd week of h-drol, and im not overly impressed so far. im probably going to extend the cycle to 5 ot 6 weeks, up from my planned 4 weeks.

the reason i opted for h-drol was because it not detrimental to the hairline due to its low andronicity (very similar to oral turinabol).

my question is - what is superdrol like in terms of androgenic/hairloss properties. Iv always assumed that because its so similar to masteron that it would be highly androgenic???? however recently iv heard that superdrol is considered one of the safer compounds for hair. can someone enlighten me as im confused???????

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it has as much to do with your genetics as the actual compound. Some people shed on anything.

What have you run and what was your hairloss like?

Superdrol is supposed to be methylated masteron but it's very dissimilar from masteron in its effects. Personally I don't notice any androgenic side effects on Superdrol but I've found I'm not prone to them.

Growth Junkie

Growth Junkie

Awards
im currently just finishing my 2nd week of h-drol, and im not overly impressed so far. im probably going to extend the cycle to 5 ot 6 weeks, up from my planned 4 weeks.

the reason i opted for h-drol was because it not detrimental to the hairline due to its low andronicity (very similar to oral turinabol).QUOTE]

H.drol is alot milder and takes longer to see noticable effects when compared to SD or PP so don 't panic in week 2. Most users report milder gains but more permenant than other the compunds. IMO good idea exstend to 6 weeks with this compound.

As for hair loss I asume the mere fact you are asking about it means that you are probably prone to it. I am prone to back achne but have hair like a lions maine. When I used Sd achne got significantly worse..BIG TIME! But no hair lss at all. Friends of mine prone to hair loss noticed thinning when using it.

Check out Azelaic Acid - it's a specific DHT blocker on area of aplication (scalp) so it will minimise DHT ruduction throughout the body when compared to Finasteride.

http://www.nextag.com/azelaic-acid/products-html

Hope this helps.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

the reason i opted for h-drol was because it not detrimental to the hairline due to its low andronicity (very similar to oral turinabol).

my question is - what is superdrol like in terms of androgenic/hairloss properties. Iv always assumed that because its so similar to masteron that it would be highly androgenic???? however recently iv heard that superdrol is considered one of the safer compounds for hair. can someone enlighten me as im confused???????

Be patient, H-Drol is slow out of the gate but finishes strong. Most of the mass gains begin in the 3rd week. Superdrol in the real world is much different than Masteron. When a AAS adds a simple 17a-methyl group it typically becomes a completely different compound.

For example Boldenone is very mild and good for cutting. Add a methyl you get Dbol which is much more powerful and for bulking. Superdrol is derived from Anadrol hence the name - Super(ana)drol. It's actually super saturated Anadrol and has a more similar profile to it than it does Masteron.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29