super one + and m1,4diol cycle log 5/10/04

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
weight is steady the past few days, no real increase nor decrease. strength continues to increase every workout. however this past week i do seem to be much more tired than in the past weeks. don't know if this really is hormone realited or what, but i thought it was worth mentioning. approximately a week and a half left until pct. will keep posted

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
weight steady still. body is looking great and full. strength continues to increase. o, would like to add that i did not move to 90mg's per day like i had said a few days ago. i decided to stay at 80 and run that till the end. so to clarify i am taking 80 mg's m1,4 for those curious. just about at the final week saw some friends i hadnt seen in about 3 months and they were amazed at the size gains. they kept saying how mnuch fuller i looked. i feel comments from those who havent seen u in a whilemay hold more truth to them. i can also tell myself that i have gotten much fuller as opposed to last years super one plus cycle because all the clothes i used to wear and think looked good are now either too small and i need the next size up or are just way too tight and look al lil fagazey. hence, i went out this week and had to buy a bunch of new clothes. to me, this is a milestone. we'll see during post cycle if I'm able to keep it. will post back as things progress

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good stuff jim -
did you keep your dosage of S1+ constant throughout your cycle?
im getting my friend to use S1+ for his first cycle.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
first week or 2 i kept it from 8-10 squirts per application. all weeks after that i did it about 10-12 squirts. this time around i was able to get my girlfriend to apply it to my back every couple of days as well. i think that the back is a nice thin area of application that most can't get to by themselves. correct me if i am wrong bout it being a good area for dermal application.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
5 Squirts of S1+ is 100mg of 1-test. So you did 2 applications a day of 4-5squirts?
yes back is a great site for application.

IdahoSpud

Awards
Hi Jim,
This is my first post to this board. First off, I'd like to thank you for sharing your M1T experiences. I've been following this thread with a great deal of interest for the past few days, and have been considering a couple of cycles of M1T. So thanks for the great info!!!

There are a few other boards with a lot to say about the subject, some for it, some against. One thing I ran across of concern (about you) though was in the Bodybuilding.com forums. Here's what was posted, and then the reply.

Quote:
Im fairly knowledgeable regarding hormones, supplements and the like.
SO my question I hope will not come off as if I havent researched this topic. BUT hopefully someone knows the answer.

People are recomending 5-20mg of M1T a day. Now this seems like a very low dose comparing to other oral steroids. (Anadrol, D-bol, winstrol tabs are taken at around 30-50 mg a day or higher)
ALSO the human male body produces roughly 250 mg of testosterone a week; or 36 mg a day. Adding 5mg to this a day doesnt seem like a very high androgen count.
Can someone clear this up??

Answer Quote:
Let's get a few of your numbers corrected:

1-test ->
When compared to test prop it is exactly 100% as androgenic and 200% as anabolic.

methyl 1-test ->
When compared to test prop it is 30% as androgenic and 200% as anabolic. Same level of anabolic potential but the androgenic profile dropped by 70% over the base modification. If numbers don't lie then M-1-T is LESS ANDROGENIC than regular 1-test.

When compared to methyl testosterone it is 100-220% as androgenic and 910-1600% as anabolic. There is a range as there are two cited values and references. We could average the two values and rest assured we are closer to true value, so.....~150% as androgenic and 1250% as anabolic.

Going by the above values for methyl 1-test we can draw some coorelation to doseages. For instance, if you wanted to know the mg equivalent for 750 mg weekly of test you would divide by 12.5 (1250% is 12.5 times as great) which gives 60 mg weekly of M-1-T. This breaks down to 60 mg / 7 days => 8.6 mg M-1-T daily.

To go the other way, say 10 mg M-1-T daily is equal to 70 mg weekly. Take this number and multiply by 12.5 and get 875 mg weekly of test. These numbers are rough but the magnitude should be about right.

10 mg ED M-1-T is approximately equal to 875 mg weekly of methyl test.

So... you are taking 80 mg/day M1T, which (according to the posters above) is 8 x 875 or the equivalent of 7000 mg/week of the AAS methyl testosterone! That is scary if those numbers are right.

I think things will turn out well in the end, but take care of yourself. You only get one shot at this game. Best wishes.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
He is not taking 80mg of M1T/ed. He is taking 80mg of M1,4add! Big difference.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
yea not m1t m1,4 is what i am taking.
deoudes, not 10 squirts per day 10 per application, and i apply 2x per day. but on my first time i ever used s1+ i only went up to 8 per application. i am doing 10-12 now per application cause its my third time around with it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good deal man, glad to see you are still responding.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
yesterday was my last day "on". had an amazing workout as always. set a chest record for me, so i am defnitely happy with that. weight is the same as last time , up 9 pounds. it has remained steady like that for about 2 weeks, however body comp looks great. today i start my pct. 3 ml's liq nolva, 800 mg's 60x0. (gonna do 800 for 1st 3 or 4 days, (i am following some others advice to "jumpstart" bodies natural production) after that i will go down to the normal 600 mg's first week, then 500,- 400,- 300 etc. the nolva will stay at 3ml's for 2 weeks and then drop to 1.5 ml the final 2 weeks. ok, lets keep these gains. will keep all posted

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
4 days into pct and i can honestly say i have actually gained a pound. stepped on the scale and there it was, an extra pound....so i am happy at the moment. but we will see how long it lasts. i dont want to get my hopes up, but who knows. anyways, strength is still up and hasn't fallen, so hopefully that continues as well. i will alos try to get pictues in the next week or 2 and put them on here. will keep updated

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
about9 days into pct. i am down 2 pounds. Definitely water weight, no doubt in my mind. It seems I am looking a little more cut now and the definition is showing even more. however, when u lose the water you do lose size with it. my girlfriend says i am just paranoid, but i think i have shrunk down just a tad. but like i said, it is water weight. Also, I have lowered the intensity and volume of my workout for better pct. i am not going for records, etc. Will keep posted. also, i should have pix in next week.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
heres soe pics. its weird though. when i scan them they seem to get a lil bit stretched out, so the sanned image of me looks a lil skinnier than the real picture. when i hold the real pic up to the computer screen you really see a difference between the 2. scanned image looks 10 pounds lighter. either way, here ya go. took these like 3 or 4 days ago

Attachments

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
hey, thanks fellas. like to hear the feed back. to answer hip hops question: felt unstoppable on cycle. definite real good gym highs. only downside was some hairloss in the shower, and a pimple here and there. however, post cycle, which i am currently in the last leg off,...sux. i think everyone can agree it isnt the best of times. it messes with you pyschologically, to know that you're "not on". definitely "feel" smaller. but im pushin through. trying to ignore those negative vibes and the lethargy. however the sides are showing now. just got over some quasi flu that i had last week so it hampered my workouts. finally feelin better. another side is a crazy increase in acne post cycle. im going to assume that this is due to my natural hormonal levels coming back to life. hopefully when i get back in the gym monday i wont have lost too much. before i got sick i was still up 8 pounds from the start, so cross my fingers. Tough times, gotta dig deep

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
ok, after i was sick last week i tried gettin back to the gym this week.. during the week i had been sick i lost about 2 or 3 pounds. well, i werked hard this week, stuck it out, ate, ate, ate, and i regained those lost pounds. woo hoo! very happy. in the final days of pct, got like 2 or 3 left. stepped on scale and have been currently at 159 for the past few days and have been around there actually for like a week so i am thinking this is where i stand. so it boils down to this - maxxed out at a 11 pound increase mid cycle. and during pct after losing the water weight, was able to keep about 6 of those pounds. i am happy. (however, 1 pound of the elusive 160!!. god damn. lol) i hope this log was a help to everyone. and i also appreciate any and all the comments. thanks fellas.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
ok, after i was sick last week i tried gettin back to the gym this week.. during the week i had been sick i lost about 2 or 3 pounds. well, i werked hard this week, stuck it out, ate, ate, ate, and i regained those lost pounds. woo hoo! very happy. in the final days of pct, got like 2 or 3 left. stepped on scale and have been currently at 159 for the past few days and have been around there actually for like a week so i am thinking this is where i stand. so it boils down to this - maxxed out at a 11 pound increase mid cycle. and during pct after losing the water weight, was able to keep about 6 of those pounds. i am happy. (however, 1 pound of the elusive 160!!. god damn. lol) i hope this log was a help to everyone. and i also appreciate any and all the comments. thanks fellas.

How was your libido? Would you consider throwing in M5AA toward the middle/end to keep the pace going? What would you change for the next round?

Great thread...thank-you.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
How was your libido? Would you consider throwing in M5AA toward the middle/end to keep the pace going? What would you change for the next round?

Great thread...thank-you.

libido was fine maybe a little enhanced actually. the m5aa i have never tried. but to be honest, i don't think the stack really needed that. the pace was cool the entire run especially after the midpoint. i guess if one wanted a lil aggression booster for the gym workouts a lil m5aa would help. next time around, if i was to do this vey same stack, the only think i would change is the begining week or so of dosages of m1,4. the first week or 2 i think i started too low. i didt hat out of precaution, but now i feel as if i know that i could increase that. i think i would start at like 50-60 mgs and then the next week 70-80 and then all weeks after that go to 90mg's.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bud. I'm still thinking what my big fat wet and wild bulking stack will be in 4 weeks. So I appreciate your input.

MMMSNATCH

Awards
Nice log Jim! Great cycle, and awesome results! You look buff man. :thumbsup: