Super dmz 2.0 log

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's good dude I'm having an awesome cycle so far strength gains are unbelievable. I'm loving it I'm spending more cash on food than anything else haha
Yeah I know I'm very happy about this. I'm taking 1 pill a day now and I notice my testicles are looking almost normal. Only when I take my dose. For bout 2 hours my balls suck up.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is a dryer gain. Not much water retention. Wish I had that low of a bf%. Looking good bro. Keep up the hard work.
Thank you very much sir. I've been putting in lots of work at the gym.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
My body fat went from 4ish% to 6% either way im happy with my gains. I stopped taking my creatine to reduce the water retention as much as I can

SinX

SinX

Awards
My body fat went from 4ish% to 6% either way im happy with my gains. I stopped taking my creatine to reduce the water retention as much as I can
I was gonna suggest dropping that so you won't hold as much water; either way, great results so far and doesn't look like any water retention (only a lil bit). Keep it up bro, kill this ish and get your PCT supplies on hand please.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna suggest dropping that so you won't hold as much water; either way, great results so far and doesn't look like any water retention (only a lil bit). Keep it up bro, kill this ish and get your PCT supplies on hand please.
I'm really trying. But my credit card was in my gym bag. So i really don't know how to order anything offline.

SinX

SinX

Awards
I'm really trying. But my credit card was in my gym bag. So i really don't know how to order anything offline.
assuming you already canceled your card, do you have a debit/atm card or nah? If you have cash, go to a wal-mart or something and buy a visa gift card; either get the one where you can fill up as much as you want or one time it for around 100+; serm + daa + good test boost should be around that depending on where you look.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
assuming you already canceled your card, do you have a debit/atm card or nah? If you have cash, go to a wal-mart or something and buy a visa gift card; either get the one where you can fill up as much as you want or one time it for around 100+; serm + daa + good test boost should be around that depending on where you look.
Good advice here. You gotta work around your circumstances.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I was originally going to buy the liquid clomid.. But I'm not really sure if the site accepts the Walmart and yes my ATM card was in there as well. But I do have an otc pct. and then i was going to buy super test by beast nutrition with my otc pct and the clomid.

SinX

SinX

Awards
I was originally going to buy the liquid clomid.. But I'm not really sure if the site accepts the Walmart and yes my ATM card was in there as well. But I do have an otc pct. and then i was going to buy super test by beast nutrition with my otc pct and the clomid.
liquid clomid/torem can't go wrong and damn that sucks, try to get a prepaid visa logo card and everyone will take that.

What's your OTC?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
liquid clomid/torem can't go wrong and damn that sucks, try to get a prepaid visa logo card and everyone will take that.

What's your OTC?
Well to tell you the truth I have about three stocked up, I have double dragon pharmaceuticals pct 350. Hi-tech estrongenix , and pes erase pro. I ordered these way before my cycle. I had used double dragon pct 350 and i got some really good results from it with running SERM on the side

SinX

SinX

Awards
Well to tell you the truth I have about three stocked up, I have double dragon pharmaceuticals pct 350. Hi-tech estrongenix , and pes erase pro. I ordered these way before my cycle. I had used double dragon pct 350 and i got some really good results from it with running SERM on the side
alright you're pretty much g2g then, just grab a serm and is there a DAA matrix in any of those products, if not, just get the cheapest DAA you can get and run that for 3wks.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! And thanks for everyone giving me support and following my log

BigMike88

Awards
Hey I just started my cycle last Friday. How long till you started seeing the jumps in strength gains?!?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Hey I just started my cycle last Friday. How long till you started seeing the jumps in strength gains?!?
I started noticing weight gain about day 5 but the strength was about day 10ish

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
How are the sides? Anything noticable? Planning on running this cycle + tvar in June.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
How are the sides? Anything noticable? Planning on running this cycle + tvar in June.
Only side I really noticed was my balls were sucked up but I lowered the dosage to a pill a day and everything's normal

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Btw I wouldn't run trenavar with this bro. It's very strong and hard on your liver make sure you have all that you need before you start this cycle

hawaiiankine

Awards
I had more sides but maybe cause I'm older? Or my body is just beat up who knows. I was good till about week 4. Before that I just had mild joint soreness. Week 4 though my blood pressure went up a bit and I started getting head aches and my rage was at an all time high lol. Wanted to smash everything. Stopped my cycle 2 days ago and I'm already feeling better. Everyone reacts different. It's the risk we take.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Just started it monday! Lookin foward to a good month

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
I had more sides but maybe cause I'm older? Or my body is just beat up who knows. I was good till about week 4. Before that I just had mild joint soreness. Week 4 though my blood pressure went up a bit and I started getting head aches and my rage was at an all time high lol. Wanted to smash everything. Stopped my cycle 2 days ago and I'm already feeling better. Everyone reacts different. It's the risk we take.
What was your dosage and what are your stats?

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
6'4" was 213lb 30 years old. Now I'm sitting at about 223lb. I took 2 a day split between meal 1 and 4 the whole cycle.
Interesting. Your a big guy on a lighter dose. I would have thought sides would be milder on bigger guys.

Any idea what caused the sides? DMZ vs Msten?

hawaiiankine

Awards
Interesting. Your a big guy on a lighter dose. I would have thought sides would be milder on bigger guys.

Any idea what caused the sides? DMZ vs Msten?
Not really sure.. this stuff really is a strong ph though. I haven't taken a cycle in a long time and when I did it was a lot milder. This stuff is know to dry out joints. I used to be a muay Thai fighter so my joints aren't the best anyway anymore. Lots of abuse. As far as the other effects that came when I tried to extend the cycle past 4 weeks. I had extra so I figured I would use it. If I had stopped at 4 weeks then I wouldn't have had any rage or headaches. Best thing I can say is just be prepared. Some say no sides and others say it was harsh on them. I would take it again though. The gains and strength are well worth some joint pain.

hawaiiankine

Awards
Oh and FYI.. I didn't see much if any but during the 3rd week my buddy started getting some pretty good gyno so an AI woyldnt be bad to have on hand.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Oh and FYI.. I didn't see much if any but during the 3rd week my buddy started getting some pretty good gyno so an AI woyldnt be bad to have on hand.
Yup. I take that "non-aromatizing" bit with a grain of salt.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my cycle is going really good so far I feel really great. I don't have gyno or and "high" estrogen affects. But as soon as I went to one pill a day my balls came back not all the way but I can tell a big difference! Right now I'm benching 250 3 times so that's a good jump from 225 barely twice to 250 3 times. I have a real hard time gaining weight but I'm fairly tone. Some criticize for my size but everyone's genetics are different I just have a rather hard time gaining weight. If you even have a slight question about this cycle research it, helps in the long run!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Two more days left. I have to say I'm going to miss this, great vascularity my veins look crazy when I'm nice and swole. I love that look! I'm still at 140 but I worked arms today and curled 60s 3 times. That's some good shlT right there before this cycle I was struggling curling 50s. Definitely going to run this again some time in the future. But the only thing I would change is start at one pill a day. 2 pills a day is just to harsh on the liver and you really feel it. When I went down to a pill a day I felt normal and my balls came back. No nauseous feeling. Eating like crazy still I've been trying to prep meals but by the afternoon I've eaten through all four meals. It sounds crazy but if anyone does run this cycle your going to be walking around with a smile on your face! Walking around with your veins looking like something out of a magazine and how big you look turns people's head. I'm fairly short so every 5 pounds makes a big difference and lots of people see it. I just laugh cause all these people stare, and it's very complimenting haha. Running clomid same day as my last dos
This is my pct
Clomid 75/50/50/25
Pes erase pro
Now foods liver support
Horny goat weed
Hcgenerate
Very pricey right there but well worth it. I've done the research and that pct is very well set up in my opinion. But if you think otherwise please share

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Well today is my last day took my last dose a few mins ago.
Great product good job IML! I'm feeling strong energetic. Seems like since I started this product I went from being strong to being a fu*king beast!
Weight 140, I'm very satisfied with this weight, but I'm going to start doing cardio a little bit more so I can burn some fat. I'm looking a little flabby
Max weights
Bench press 250- 2 reps
Curl 155
Dumbell curl 60
Squat... Not really sure but I pushed 290 4 times
Lat pull down 200
I would post others but I haven't gotten all of them written down.
I'm really going to consider this cycle again just started my pct after my last dose and I will throw a post every 4 days to see how my pct is going! Thanks for everyone's advice and viewing this log! If you're considering this cycle and have any questions let me know! Thanks

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Great product good job IML! I'm feeling strong energetic. Seems like since I started this product I went from being strong to being a fu*king beast!
Weight 140, I'm very satisfied with this weight, but I'm going to start doing cardio a little bit more so I can burn some fat. I'm looking a little flabby
Max weights
Bench press 250- 2 reps
Curl 155
Dumbell curl 60
Lat pull down 200
I'm really going to consider this cycle again just started my pct after my last dose and I will throw a post every 4 days to see how my pct is going! Thanks for everyone's advice and viewing this log! If you're considering this cycle and have any questions let me know! Thanks
Nice work man

SinX

SinX

Awards
Max weights
Bench press 250- 2 reps
Curl 155
Dumbell curl 60
Lat pull down 200
very impressive work brotha! At 140 you're putting up some very good numbers and well treat your PCT proper, and you'll have a near perfect run from the sounds of it.

don't worry you'll lose that extra glycogen storage/that film of water that sd carries, I know there's a clone in there but never trust the "anti aromatasing" that these ph/ds's say they do.

just make sure you wait the time on before starting anything else, I'd wait around 8 weeks before starting again, but sounds like you got everything set and keep on killin this ish!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 off cycle: feeling good my workout went very well today. My balls are comin back I got some HCG on the way I heard that helps. Weight 143. I don't know how I gained three pounds, but alright ill take it haha. Just feeling great Im hitting shoulders tommorow going to change my workouts now and go very heavy. Instead of working two body parts a day I'm going to go hard on each body part a day. Starting creating next week excited for this and going to pick up some pre work out. Also going to flush my syestem out with a body cleanse get rid of all them liver toxins and whatever else. I have everything's lined up for this cycle.
My next cycle is going to be Dbol and tren, and maybe a little test cyp not really sure how I'm going to set this up but going to research and see what's good!

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
How are things going so far with pct? How's strength and weight?

SinX

SinX

Awards
Dbol and tren, and maybe a little test cyp not really sure how I'm going to set this up but going to research and see what's good!
this ish right here, gonna get fckin massive like whoa

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
anyone know if running a pre workout like Pump Fuel is a bad idea on cycle? im about to start my first PH cycle next week and was just kind of a side thought

hawaiiankine

Awards
Just start with a small dose and see how you feel. I took a scoop while on cycle. Just keep an eye on blood pressure and heart rate.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
It's been a while but a update

It's been about 30 days off my cycle
Weight 137
I'm on my last couple days on pct, and this is one of the best products I would recommend to anyone trying to gain strength and massive gains. But know your sh*t!
No gyno or bitch tits, balls shriveled up week 2-4 and they returned to full size about a week an a half into my pct. great product definitely worth it

Kluu

Kluu

Awards
Awesome thread and good job. How did the DMZ effect your sex drive?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thread and good job. How did the DMZ effect your sex drive?
Not really affected at all man.. I mean my nuts were frozen for the last couple weeks... But can still get a hard on and I even enjoyed sex more lol

Kluu

Kluu

Awards
Very good, I loved your log and ordered some SDMZ 2.0 as well. I think I have all my ducks in a row so to speak, I may add some tribulus to the mix just cause it makes me horny as hell. Take care bro

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Very good, I loved your log and ordered some SDMZ 2.0 as well. I think I have all my ducks in a row so to speak, I may add some tribulus to the mix just cause it makes me horny as hell. Take care bro
Yeah man just try to eat a sh*t ton. You should run an AI with it too I'm doing that with this cycle and it's really making my mood better.

kamakazi

Awards
super dmz 2.o

Gonna try a cycle can u give me the run down on everything ill need

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Yeah man just try to eat a sh*t ton. You should run an AI with it too I'm doing that with this cycle and it's really making my mood better.
Would you recommend an AI like aromasin or would something like formasurge or erase work?

freakzilla321

Banned
Awards
Gonna try a cycle can u give me the run down on everything ill need
I did a cycle and stacked it with trenazone you need a pct and if you want a on cycle therapy but I ran just a pct I went from 165 to 205 I started with a 235 max at bench and at the end of the cycle I hit 405 3x. Eat a lot and take glucosamine to stay healthy. Hope my advice helps you out

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I did a cycle and stacked it with trenazone you need a pct and if you want a on cycle therapy but I ran just a pct I went from 165 to 205 I started with a 235 max at bench and at the end of the cycle I hit 405 3x. Eat a lot and take glucosamine to stay healthy. Hope my advice helps you out
Right..lol believe this guy if your retarded

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
40 lbs on one cycle! Wow! Would like to see the before and after pictures. 235 to 405 on bench!