Super dmz 2.0 log

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 11:

Wow killed legs and shoulders today. Insane pumps and massive strength gains. I was messing around with my buddies and benched 235-3 reps and there were asking me if I was on something lol. But today's workout was

Leg press
Squats:max 275-6 reps :D
Leg curl:80-went for reps on this. Did 4 sets of 20 reps
Leg extension:max-150lbs
Then did a lil dead lift: max 250lbs 4 reps
Shoulders
Barbell shrugs: 4 sets of ten reps 185lbs
Dumbbell shrugs: max 75lbs 4 reps
Behind the neck pull down: max 180lbs 3 reps
Shoulder press: max 135lbs 3 reps
Shoulder extension w/ dumbell- max 45lbs 4 reps
And behind the neck pull ups: 3 sets to failure

I then went for a bike ride for cardio... And when I got home my legs felt swole and strong.
I have been feeling great! I'm thinking running another cycle around summer. But after this cycle we will see. I'm out of mass gainer but whatever I don't need it anymore. I went out to eat with my mom at this Asian restaurant and I had steak am chicken with some Vegetables and rice. After I ate that I went home and ate some cottage cheese and some potatoes. I keep forgetting to check my weight. But I don't think it's changed much in a day. The cardio I've been doing is helping burn the extra fat. And I've been going into the heat room after each workout to get a nice juicy sweat going. Gonna hit chest tommorow can't wait.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout. Here is a recipe I copied from another post here:

Homemade weight gainer shake

1600 cals- 2 cups of uncooked oats 2 scoops of protein and 4 tbs of natural P.B. with a cap of vanilla and a sprinkle of cinnamon. this was excellent as something between meals

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards

1600 cals- 2 cups of uncooked oats 2 scoops of protein and 4 tbs of natural P.B. with a cap of vanilla and a sprinkle of cinnamon. this was excellent as something between meals
That's my breakfast every morning! Lol minus the cinnamon and vanilla

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established

Wow lol Ima try this out... Do you know how many Gs of protein are in it??

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow lol Ima try this out... Do you know how many Gs of protein are in it??
Depends on protein used. Peanut butter has 16 g per the 4 tbsp .... Enjoy.

rsandoval1977

rsandoval1977

Awards
I started taking DMZ on 7Aprl. I feel like a beast....highly recommended. I'm taking a cycle assist with the DMZ, other than that that's it. Gained weight, mass, and veins are coming out to play now. Enjoy it!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I started taking DMZ on 7Aprl. I feel like a beast....highly recommended. I'm taking a cycle assist with the DMZ, other than that that's it. Gained weight, mass, and veins are coming out to play now. Enjoy it!
Yeah bro I started a lol title over a week ago and I'm feeling amazing haha

rsandoval1977

rsandoval1977

Awards
I was hoping to get the mean guy side effects but nope, I'm still humble and stronger.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

Today's workout felt great. Thanks to the people at myogenix they hooked me up with some free samples! I was talking to a employee named Jason and he gave me some samples of there pre workout! I like it alot I got good pumps and lost of energy from it.
Today's work out was a light one I did lots of reps but did a full body workout

Chest
Db bench: 70/10/ 80/10/ 85/9 /95/6
Bar bench 135/10 185/10 205/6 235/2
Db incline 65/10 70/10 80/10 85/6 85/4

Back
Close grip pulldown 130/10 150/10 170/10 180/6
Lat pulldown 130/10 150/10 160/10 190/4
Close grip pull-ups 2 sets till failure
Wide grip pull-ups 30

Biceps
Sitting curls 30lbs 20 reps
Side curls 30lbs 20 reps
Bar curls 75lbs 20 reps

Triceps
Single weight skull crusher 60lbs 15 reps
Rope pulldown 100lbs 20 reps
Single arm rope pulldown 60lbs 20 reps each arm

Shoulders
Overhead db 20lbs 15 reps
Db shrugs 55lbs 20 reps
Bar shrugs 105lbs 20 reps
Behind the neck pulldown 100lbs 20 reps

Legs
Sitting calves 90lbs 2 sets of 20 reps
Standing calves 155lbs 20 reps
Squats 135 2 sets of 15 reps
Leg extension

I felt amazing during this workout people kept staring at me like wtf how are you still going haha. Ima weigh myself tommorow if I remember haha I keep forgetting. My goal is 140 I'm really hoping I can reach it. When I was working out my veins came out like crazy I'm liking this! Ate lots of food and felt great no bloating or anything like that.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Light workout?! Lots of volume. This workout would have exhausted me. Nice job man!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I got 30 25mg clomid pills should I just take one a day?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
You should get one more pack, or get a bottle of the research liquid. 50/50/50/50 or 50/50/25/25 should be good.

BigMike88

Awards
i cant find black stone labs super dmz on amazon but iron mags labs has a bunch of products including a super dmz of their own oppinions??

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant find black stone labs super dmz on amazon but iron mags labs has a bunch of products including a super dmz of their own oppinions??
Blackstone labs bought some PH rights from IronMagLabs. Same formulations supposedly.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright so I should run it for a month ?
Musclefool, the abbreviation of 50/50/25/25 means run clomid 50 mg every day for weeks 1 and 2 of your PCT then switch to 25 mg every day for weeks 3 and 4. Didn't know if you realized this.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Musclefool, the abbreviation of 50/50/25/25 means run clomid 50 mg every day for weeks 1 and 2 of your PCT then switch to 25 mg every day for weeks 3 and 4. Didn't know if you realized this.
I know I did lol. I'm also gonna run this **** by double dragon called pct I've heard some good reviews on it

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
If you're going to run an OTC pct product along with the clomid I would do

Clomid 50/50/25/25/0/0
OTC pct 0/0/x/x/x/x

X being whatever the Rec dose is.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

Well I'm feeling good, eating like usual n stuff. But I was at 136. And I weighed 133 today. Don't know why? If someone can explain haha I worked chest and back today. Felt good but I have to say I think Dbol is stronger. I ran dbol at a lower dose, and got quick gains and strength. But there is 15 days left so maybe it'll get better. I still do like this product a lot! I have been hearing from several people so far that I'm getting bigger and looking fuller. I went to lunch with my mom today and she questioned me if I was taking anything lol. I'm thinking about running another cycle during summer not really sure what will be best. But any suggestions? I'm more than interested. Today I really felt it in my liver. Only for a couple mins though. I started my liver support so maybe it'll help I'm hoping.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I think cause the first couple days I was eating clean then I ran up the junk food. And now I'm eating cleaner so it could be that? Maybe

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 21:

So far so good! I feel great I've been flying through my workouts feeling strong and full of energy. I noticed though when I take a dose before bed I have a hard time sleeping. So I started taking it at 6pm instead of 8pm. I weigh 135 the weights startin to come slower. In my workouts it just feels like I'm just lifting weights to lift them haha. All sudden people are noticing how strong I've been getting an begin to ask questions. Ima start taking one pill a day on day 25 just so I can run it a little longer. Going to start running pct on the day of my last dose. I really recommend this product for advanced users, it would be a good to stack with any cycle. Thanks for viewing my log

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 22:

I worked chest and back today. I did a quick workout but went heavy. On DB incline bench press I did 95. I felt amazing on that I've never been able to push that much weight. I weigh 135.6 so my weight is going up I think half pound at a time. I have my clomid and I'm currently running my liver support. I'm going to run one pill a day on day 25. Really feeling good. If anyone has any questions I'd be pleased to answer them

dougeefreshh

Awards
why are u running dmz at such a low weight......SMH

Momma's cookin puts alot of weight on and its quite obvious ur diet is awful if ur losing weight

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
why are u running dmz at such a low weight......SMH

Momma's cookin puts alot of weight on and its quite obvious ur diet is awful if ur losing weight
No sir I came to realize the scale at my gym was off. My diet isn't awful sir, I just don't have all enough time to post everyday meals and workouts. And another thing sir alot of people have a hard time gaining a single pound. At 127 I was benching 225. I'm pretty sure I know what the **** I'm doing sir. But thank you anyways sir for your input!

SinX

SinX

Awards
late but def in on this, interested at taking a run wth DMZ in the future; best of luck and gonna keep an eye on this

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
late but def in on this, interested at taking a run wth DMZ in the future; best of luck and gonna keep an eye on this
I would say go for it. But make sure you have everything you need before. It'll come in handy

SinX

SinX

Awards
I would say go for it. But make sure you have everything you need before. It'll come in handy
Yeah definitely, ish looks mad intense yo! I've been hearing 15-20lbs in 30 days; I remember the original formula with sd in it and now they claim they put something in there that's stronger and will be legal for prob a bit longer, sounds pretty damn good to me actually.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Yeah definitely, ish looks mad intense yo! I've been hearing 15-20lbs in 30 days; I remember the original formula with sd in it and now they claim they put something in there that's stronger and will be legal for prob a bit longer, sounds pretty damn good to me actually.
Yeah bro it's pretty cool. They should just keep it legal. It's nothing like actually gear, nothing special but the gains are nice. Good sense of well being for sure. I don't have any gyno, my chest looks rather define than saggy. But I would recommend starting liver support before and through the cycle. You really feel it sometimes, nothing that's intense but you feel it affecting your liver definitely

SinX

SinX

Awards
Yeah bro it's pretty cool. They should just keep it legal. It's nothing like actually gear, nothing special but the gains are nice. Good sense of well being for sure. I don't have any gyno, my chest looks rather define than saggy. But I would recommend starting liver support before and through the cycle. You really feel it sometimes, nothing that's intense but you feel it affecting your liver definitely
Sounds like it's been treatin ya pretty good so far and yeah definitely preaching to the choir with support and proper pct; I've ran hdrol/sd (on top of several other things over the past couple years) and I was on so many supps and even individual vitamins that I didn't want to take any chances, even on my run now doing the same thing.

How much longer till your cyc ends and what's your PCT lookin like if you don't mind me askin, are you just going to take clomid + otc test?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it's been treatin ya pretty good so far and yeah definitely preaching to the choir with support and proper pct; I've ran hdrol/sd (on top of several other things over the past couple years) and I was on so many supps and even individual vitamins that I didn't want to take any chances, even on my run now doing the same thing.

How much longer till your cyc ends and what's your PCT lookin like if you don't mind me askin, are you just going to take clomid + otc test?
Haha it's funny you mention, my car got broken into today. And some dick stole my laptop and my gym bag. Which had my wallet in it along with my clomid and other supps. But I left the super dmz in my room. So for pct now I'm kind of fuc*ked my buddy is all out for a few more weeks. So I don't know what I can do. If anyone knows where I can get some clomid or any good pct please pm me. Much appreciated

SinX

SinX

Awards
Haha it's funny you mention, my car got broken into today. And some dick stole my laptop and my gym bag. Which had my wallet in it along with my clomid and other supps. But I left the super dmz in my room. So for pct now I'm kind of fuc*ked my buddy is all out for a few more weeks. So I don't know what I can do. If anyone knows where I can get some clomid or any good pct please pm me. Much appreciated
fck man that sucks, no one should ever fck with another mans' car; hopefully you can track your laptop down somehow, and well at least they both didn't get taken and as long as you have a lil bit of cash you'll be alright. I would also suggest Torem as well, I've had great success with that, no headaches, sides, both of them are less toxic than nolva, but clomid is just as good too.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
fck man that sucks, no one should ever fck with another mans' car; hopefully you can track your laptop down somehow, and well at least they both didn't get taken and as long as you have a lil bit of cash you'll be alright. I would also suggest Torem as well, I've had great success with that, no headaches, sides, both of them are less toxic than nolva, but clomid is just as good too.
Torem. I've never heard of it. I also have seen a few websites selling clomid. Is it legal to purchase on the Internet??

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
It's legal as long as it's a research chem. Which means it'll be in liquid form. You should definitely pick it up ASAP.

SinX

SinX

Awards
It's legal as long as it's a research chem. Which means it'll be in liquid form. You should definitely pick it up ASAP.
exactly right to this, get it quick and check your MB

SinX

SinX

Awards
Research chem, is that same as a peptide?
look at serms and those are two different things; look for clomid/torem, don't look into peptides.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Clomiphene is correct. It's sold by peptide sites, but it's not actually a peptide. So I'm pretty sure you're looking at the right thing.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 25:

Ohhhhhh yes I'm loving this shlT!!! I benched 250 twice today. I feel great today's workout was intense I have to say I haven't felt this powerful ever! Today's work out was chest and back

Chest

Bench press: 135/10 185/10 225/4 250/2
DB incline: 65/10 75/10 85/10 90/5
Decline bench: 135/15 185/12 225/5 250/3
Incline bench press: 135/20 155/10 135/20
Dips: 2 sets to failure

Back

Lat pulldown: 140/10 160/10 170/7 190/4
Cable row: 150/10 160/10 170/10 190/6
Bent over row: 135/10 155/10 185/8 205/5
Pull-ups wide grip: 2 sets to failure
And I did two other machines but I forgot what they were called.

Today's meals
Meal 1: oatmeal, 2 slices of bread with two tablespoons on each, an apple. And two glasses of milk along with two spoonfuls of olive oil
Meal 2: 2 apples 2 peanut butter n jelly
sandwiches(I'm a fan on pb&j) and a protein shake
Meal 3/ snack: I have these small 7 serving things of peanut butter so I ate that.
Meal 4: chickenn with squash and mushrooms,rice and a protein shake

Today I weighed in at 138 almost to my goal weight 5 days left Ima start taking one pill a day after my 2nd meal. This would give me a 6 week cycle which is what I wanted to do. I also have a problem with my pct. the **** I ordered online takes 6-10 business days to ship so is it okay to take pct a little late? Also if i run my otc pct ,which is an AI, would that spare me sometime for my clomid to get here? Some fu*k stole my gym bag with all my stuff in it which had my clomid so I'm kinda screwed. My balls are sucked up like I feel 12 again. But I know it's normal I'm just hoping this wont be permanent.

hawaiiankine

Awards
Been taking DMZ for almost 4 weeks. Doing a 5-6 week cycle. Definitely noticed some lethargy come week 4. Had severe back pumps during legs and back during week 2 and 3. Otherwise have gained almost 10 pounds and all my PR's were blown out the water. DMZ is good stuff. Definitely has different side effects for different people. I'm running liquid Nolva for my pct. Worked well for me in the past.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Been taking DMZ for almost 4 weeks. Doing a 5-6 week cycle. Definitely noticed some lethargy come week 4. Had severe back pumps during legs and back during week 2 and 3. Otherwise have gained almost 10 pounds and all my PR's were blown out the water. DMZ is good stuff. Definitely has different side effects for different people. I'm running liquid Nolva for my pct. Worked well for me in the past.
Yeah that's good dude I'm having an awesome cycle so far strength gains are unbelievable. I'm loving it I'm spending more cash on food than anything else haha

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 26:

Weight 140
This is my progress so far. I'm feeling great. Strength is amazing. I have 8 more days left.
Nice gains and looking ripped. I don't see that much water weight so looks like this cycle treated you well.

hawaiiankine

Awards
This stuff is a dryer gain. Not much water retention. Wish I had that low of a bf%. Looking good bro. Keep up the hard work.