SUP3R-EPI and SUP3R-EPI ELITE Q&A

RFREITAS012

Awards
Hey guys I have been taking sup3r11 for a week now going on two this is what my cycle will look like

wk 1-250 11-kt
wk 2-250 11-kt
wk 3- 250 11-kt 500 sup3r epi
wk 4- 250 11-kt 500 sup3r epi
wk 5- 250 11-kt 500 sup3r epi
wk 6- 250 11-kt 500 sup3r epi
wk 7- 250 11-kt 500 sup3r epi
wk 8- 250 11-kt 500 sup3r epi
wk 9- 500 sup3r epi
wk 10 500 sup3r epi
during i have cycle support

now for pct is it necessary for AI ?
I have clomid and a pct just need to know if I need anything else
wk1- 50 clomid
wk2 50 clomid
wk3 25 clomid
wk4 25 clomid

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I have been taking sup3r11 for a week now going on two this is what my cycle will look like

wk 1-250 11-kt
wk 2-250 11-kt
wk 3- 250 11-kt 500 sup3r epi
wk 4- 250 11-kt 500 sup3r epi
wk 5- 250 11-kt 500 sup3r epi
wk 6- 250 11-kt 500 sup3r epi
wk 7- 250 11-kt 500 sup3r epi
wk 8- 250 11-kt 500 sup3r epi
wk 9- 500 sup3r epi
wk 10 500 sup3r epi
during i have cycle support

now for pct is it necessary for AI ?
I have clomid and a pct just need to know if I need anything else
wk1- 50 clomid
wk2 50 clomid
wk3 25 clomid
wk4 25 clomid
No AI is necessary. The Clomid protocol you have is plenty.

RFREITAS012

Awards
Is there anything I could add to make the cycel even more powerful or should I just stick with this

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there anything I could add to make the cycel even more powerful or should I just stick with this
You have a pretty good setup. 1-Andro could help you recomp further, Ostarine could help with your cut too, but what you have should yield pretty solid results.

So, the answer is yes there is more you could add but IMO it's not entirely necessary. How many cycles you have done?

RFREITAS012

Awards
First one in a while. I have ran H-Drol and SD in the past.Trying to cut right now so not sure what to add in.

RFREITAS012

Awards
You have a pretty good setup. 1-Andro could help you recomp further, Ostarine could help with your cut too, but what you have should yield pretty solid results.

So, the answer is yes there is more you could add but IMO it's not entirely necessary. How many cycles you have done?
I'm also very new to Olympus labs. The only product I've tried is the 11-KT. I'm waiting on my epi

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on 4 weeks of sup3r1 330mg, sup3r epi 500 mg and sup3r dhea and 11 at 2 squirts each. I upped the epi to 750mg 3 days ago and the difference is clearly apparent.

Any issue with going up today to 1000mg, or should I stick to 750mg for a few more days?
Thanks Jebrook and other wise ones

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If youve got enough product to see you out at 1000mg for sure give it a try. But I personally wouldnt go out and buy more if 750 is seeing you right.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
If youve got enough product to see you out at 1000mg for sure give it a try. But I personally wouldnt go out and buy more if 750 is seeing you right.
I have enough since I was only running 500mg till friday. Sup3r epi elite comes in 120s and the deal was so good I got 2....

I guess I'll give it a try...

Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been on 4 weeks of sup3r1 330mg, sup3r epi 500 mg and sup3r dhea and 11 at 2 squirts each. I upped the epi to 750mg 3 days ago and the difference is clearly apparent.

Any issue with going up today to 1000mg, or should I stick to 750mg for a few more days?
Thanks Jebrook and other wise ones
Sure give its shot. If you're doing a big pwo dose you'll know if it it's too high. Be careful with it though and lower any atoms and check bp for the first couple days. I like 250 am, 500 mg pwo, and 250 early pm myself.

nick76

nick76

Awards
Anyone who has ran epiandro have any major problems with hair shedding? I know it's 5-a reduced already, but any topicals/other solutions work for really slowing down the process?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Some people do, most dont. Alot who do keep dosing at 500mg and find that a good compromise.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Is strong aggression an expected effect? I realised that EVERYONE is pissing me off today....it might just be one of them days.....

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is strong aggression an expected effect? I realised that EVERYONE is pissing me off today....it might just be one of them days.....
Yep, aggression is a common side effect with any compound that is highly androgenic.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Yep, aggression is a common side effect with any compound that is highly androgenic.
I guess I should be glad - it means it's working....:/ I just have to be on guard not to bite anyone's head off....

EugenioMAM

Awards
Hi, just started sup3r epi. Using for a week (7 days) 500mg.
Yesterday i started 750mg and could not sleep at all.
1. Any concerns about sleeping problems?
2. Is Epi Andro (Epiandroterone), the same thing of DHEA (Dihiproediandrosterone)?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Some people have sleeping problems on epiandro. Try to take the last dose not too close at bedtime if you have problems.

No. Epiandrosterone and DHEA are related compounds but by no means the same.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
2. Is Epi Andro (Epiandroterone), the same thing of DHEA (Dihiproediandrosterone)?
Try taking last dose pre work out. Should solve sleeping issues

EugenioMAM

Awards
Thank's. I'll try 2 caps today to see if the sleep goes well...
I was taking
250mg 5:30 AM
250mg 11:30 AM
250mg 17:30
About the results, one week now, i can fell energy improvements in general, better mood and more confident in the gym to try increasing weights.
So far so good...
I also fell the muscles a bit harder than usual.
I'll post again in the end of this week.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already replied in the other thread:

1) It has a strong CNS stimulating effect, too strong for some people. Don't take your last dose too late if it messes with your sleep quality.
2) Not at all. Epiandrosterone is the precursor to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone).

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
guys how do the rest of the super products compare to this ? i like super epi it works.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys how do the rest of the super products compare to this ? i like super epi it works.
Then you should really try the Sup3r-1....

Are you using Sup3r-Epi alongside anything else?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Anyone every notice having to go to the bathroom more than usually on sup3r-epi elite

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has this been run for 12 weeks, same question applies for Super-1?

I'm kinda certain this must have been answered somewhere before...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has this been run for 12 weeks, same question applies for Super-1?

I'm kinda certain this must have been answered somewhere before...
Yes, it can and has been done before. It's the same risk as with any cycle. Longer time under suppression and damage to health markers but less liver toxicity than methyls.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had to urinate more frequently especially at night on the past two cycles using Epiandro and other methylated DHT derivatives. Is a common side effect of DHT. Goes away after.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I've had to urinate more frequently especially at night on the past two cycles using Epiandro and other methylated DHT derivatives. Is a common side effect of DHT. Goes away after.
Thank you, I've ran two cycles of epi andro at 500mg and never noticed it, currently running at 1000mg for 8 weeks and was really going a lot compared to normal so just wanted to make sure

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
This can be ran up to 12 weeks correct?

Stephan07

Awards
I'm on day 5 at 500 and def noticed a few nights of insomnia. Also notice my mind seems to be buzzing some. Not drunk buzzed, but wired buzzed.

How much shutdown have folks noticed with Epi?

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Do to possible blood pressure issues, would you suggest lowering pre work dosage? I currently take 2 1/2 scoops of Unleashed before workout.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be running this up to 1000mg and in order to avoid popping a bunch of pills during work hours I'm thinking to split the dosage 500mg pre workout at 04:30AM and 500mg after work at 16:30.

12 hours apart, how does this sound?

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
Ive done 3 caps spaced 6 hours apart.. Worked great for me. Love this stuff!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be running this up to 1000mg and in order to avoid popping a bunch of pills during work hours I'm thinking to split the dosage 500mg pre workout at 04:30AM and 500mg after work at 16:30.

12 hours apart, how does this sound?
That will work just fine.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm contemplating between tapering down and finishing my upcoming cycle at 1g, which one is better?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm contemplating between tapering down and finishing my upcoming cycle at 1g, which one is better?
Why taper down? It won't lessen the suppression/shutdown and the longer you are on a compound the higher dosage you need to see continued growth. I would extend the cycle length or up dosage. Hardly ever is it worthwhile to taper down with anabolics. You can taper back in cases where sides become problematic but that's really the only situation where it makes sense.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why taper down? It won't lessen the suppression/shutdown and the longer you are on a compound the higher dosage you need to see continued growth. I would extend the cycle length or up dosage. Hardly ever is it worthwhile to taper down with anabolics. You can taper back in cases where sides become problematic but that's really the only situation where it makes sense.
Well the thought behind it was how to schedule the dosing so eventually I came up with 2 weeks at 750 mg and 7 weeks at 1g plus a day at 500mg which will be the first day.

Of course I'll adjust accordingly during the cycle and stack with Super-1 @ 330mg for 8 weeks & KG at recommended dose.

Dantesdad

Awards
What's up men? Just thought I'd share my results from my Sup3r epi results. Here are a few pictures of my transformation from 6 weeks ago to yesterday and today.
IMG_1060.jpg
IMG_1053.jpg
IMG_1067.jpg

Dantesdad

Awards
Thanks man. I would love to have been able to run another bottle after this is gone but the funds are a little low this month. I start my pct in 4 days. I def enjoyed it though. My wife is certainly very happy! Lol

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
[/IMG]

End of 5 week of sup3r epi and 3 week of ep1stane/tr3n; my cycle:
Ep1stane: 0/0/30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3n: 0/0/90/90/120/120/150/150
Sup3r epi: 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are taking finasteride for hair loss is there any point taking these? Seeing as fin is supposed to block dht and these use dht to help with gains/lethargy? or am i misunderstanding the process and how these compounds work

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are taking finasteride for hair loss is there any point taking these? Seeing as fin is supposed to block dht and these use dht to help with gains/lethargy? or am i misunderstanding the process and how these compounds work
Finasteride works via inhibiting the 5-alpha reductase enzyme which converts hormones such as testosterone in DHT. EPI-Andro is a two step precursor to DHT via two enzymes 3ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3ß-HSD) and 17ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17ß-HSD). So If your concern is hairloss and you are taking finasteride to slow the progression, using EPI-Andro is a bad idea.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finasteride works via inhibiting the 5-alpha reductase enzyme which converts hormones such as testosterone in DHT. EPI-Andro is a two step precursor to DHT via two enzymes 3ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3ß-HSD) and 17ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17ß-HSD). So If your concern is hairloss and you are taking finasteride to slow the progression, using EPI-Andro is a bad idea.
Yeah thats what I thought, is there any other alternatives, i did look at super dhea and saw it had pregnenolone which apparently(from what i understood) should help with the hair/dht thing ?