• Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pm me your info and we will see what we can do

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
is this the same compound as epi andro from iron mag labs? if so it works great, i was getting sick results on 150mg (3 caps) per day

with that being said, in theory then is this product is 5x as strong as IML Version mg/mg?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this the same compound as epi andro from iron mag labs? if so it works great, i was getting sick results on 150mg (3 caps) per day

with that being said, in theory then is this product is 5x as strong as IML Version mg/mg?
Yes, it is the same compound as Epi-andro Rx. Our product has a whopping total of 15000 mg per 60 ct bottle vs many other brands which have as low as 3000 mg per 60 ct bottle. So yes, 5x more= 5x stronger. On top of that it also utilizes a new SEDDS delivery system which looks extremely promising.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
what a waste of money on the other product. i am going to buy a 5pk of the olympus super epi and will post reviews

Iam lean enough to see results

what is the general feedback on this product so far? any available?

Wkdsean88

Awards
It hasnt been out very long so dont think theres many logs or info from it yet. I cant wait to start 8 weeks of sup3r epi and sup3r 1

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what a waste of money on the other product. i am going to buy a 5pk of the olympus super epi and will post reviews

Iam lean enough to see results

what is the general feedback on this product so far? any available?
Lookin great bro! Several logs up but they're mostly in the first week. This is available right now. PHW had the exclusive at first, but I believe Nutriverse and Strong have it now or very soon. Let me know if you want log links.

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
Today is official day 7 for me on sup3r epi. I'm not logging just giving some feedback. I've been running 2 caps a day and feel pretty good, getting better pumps and more focus and aggression. I'm using 3 pumps of dermacrine with my morning dose and want to stack some sup3r-1 when I get it.

No sides so far, just feeling good and strong. Week 2-3 will really start to show some good effects I think.

Also I'm planning on running Rebirth in place of nolva for pct, but I will have nolva on hand if necessary. If I can get the funds I'll try to do some bloodwork to see what this stuff can do.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is official day 7 for me on sup3r epi. I'm not logging just giving some feedback. I've been running 2 caps a day and feel pretty good, getting better pumps and more focus and aggression. I'm using 3 pumps of dermacrine with my morning dose and want to stack some sup3r-1 when I get it.

No sides so far, just feeling good and strong. Week 2-3 will really start to show some good effects I think.

Also I'm planning on running Rebirth in place of nolva for pct, but I will have nolva on hand if necessary. If I can get the funds I'll try to do some bloodwork to see what this stuff can do.
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to your results and final thoughts my man.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards

are you feeling harder and more dense? on the IML I was able to harden up and get dense quick. I think you look lean enough to see a quick improvement, curious if you have noticed these benefits yet ?
it gives me a grainy look like winstrol

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
SUP3R-EPI and SUP3R-EPI ELITE Q&A

Yea definitely feeling more muscle hardness.

I'm not lean anymore, my avatar is me about 3yrs ago. I Use it for motivation to see what I once was and that I can get back there/better.

Edit: 2-27-16. Libido up today, got some intra and post workout.

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
I'm really enjoying it, I've leaned out tremendously. Strength and libido also way up.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know what the half-life of Epi is?

Today is day 9 for me: first 7 days @ 250 mg., now @ 500mg./day. Also using transdermal 11-oxo (first 4 days @ 450mg., then up to 900 mg./day.).

What I've noticed so far:

1) increased muscle hardness and pumps lasting 24-7, basically

2) increased vascularity in the areas where I was already fairly lean--I.e., I have "roadmap forearms", with significantly increased vascularity in my biceps, shoulders, upper chest, and legs.

3) elevated mood

4) increased energy

5) more focus and intensity in the gym, though no really noticeable strength increases yet ( which I hope I'll see now that I'm @ 500 mg./day.)

6) some increase in libido.

7) happily, I have not noticed any increase in BP.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted to dose pre-training, how many hours would be optimal in order to achieve an increase in DHT levels?

Crowbar

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Anecdotal feedback seems to be largely in the up-to-1hr-pre vicinity.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
That's what I've been doing; Taking the Epi with my Triumph, 1 hour pre.

Crowbar
I think thats about as good as you can get.

Ive been on this stuff (plus Ostar1ne) for just under 10 days (Ostar for 4wks). Ive experimented with dose ranges from 250mg/d up to 1500mg/d, and I train 2x/d. Ive split these various doses, and tried them as singles (up to 6cap at once).

During this short period, I cant say Ive noticed any variances in the perceived benefits the compound has had on my workouts, regardless of dose quantity/timing.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Is Ostar1ne banned? I'm assuming it is since I can't find it anywhere
It's been discontinued, not sure why you asked in this thread specifically but yea.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
I am getting hard and dense as hell on this product I will post pic tomorrow

A+

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and I ordered a stack including a bottle of cycle assist and a bottle of pct, I've ran epi solo before a while back for a short cycle, just ran gw for my first sarm (awesome) but I broke out after 4 weeks :/ so this is what I've been looking for, I might need help setting up the cycle any input helps,
I'm gonna go for 8 weeks running 500mg all the way with supports and cycle assist (probably pick up another bottle) and pct I'll use the pct bottle and ????? Nolva ?????

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
Subbed and I ordered a stack including a bottle of cycle assist and a bottle of pct, I've ran epi solo before a while back for a short cycle, just ran gw for my first sarm (awesome) but I broke out after 4 weeks :/ so this is what I've been looking for, I might need help setting up the cycle any input helps,
I'm gonna go for 8 weeks running 500mg all the way with supports and cycle assist (probably pick up another bottle) and pct I'll use the pct bottle and ????? Nolva ?????
nolva?? you shouldn't expect to have any estrogen aromatization from this compound. I dont think it can aromatize, I may be wrong. Regardless always have NOLVA stocked in case of emergency and when you run wet compounds. If you want to regenerate lh/fsh go with HCG - the doctor's choice.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
So I should be ok with just the bottle of sup3r pct?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So I should be ok with just the bottle of sup3r pct?
I would still use a SERM in PCT. I think he was just saying you won't need to use the nolva while on cycle.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah generally that how I see everyone's cycles set up serm in pct I'm not in a rush to get started so lining up my stuff is no prob

eddiesr123

eddiesr123

Awards
Hey guys just got my bottle today, the directions say with or without food but the 1st post says to take with fats which is what I'm used to, does the new delivery system make it OK to take without a meal, just asking cuz I been working out fasted lately and would like to dose pre-workout....

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established

Hey guys just got my bottle today, the directions say with or without food but the 1st post says to take with fats which is what I'm used to, does the new delivery system make it OK to take without a meal, just asking cuz I been working out fasted lately and would like to dose pre-workout....
A good question, I also workout fasted since I work out AM's, last time I was taking epi I ate some carbs and proteins with a little fat and waited 20-30 minutes before going in to the gym, But I'd rather eat after and want to dose 250 pre workout

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
What does WITH FATS mean? Like our healthy omegas or peanut butter? Maybe some milk? It's a bit vague and I checked other logs and stuff but no exact details on the type or amount

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What does WITH FATS mean? Like our healthy omegas or peanut butter? Maybe some milk? It's a bit vague and I checked other logs and stuff but no exact details on the type or amount
Spot on, brah. I like to get my fats from peanut butter or avocados

no1spcl

Awards
I just started Sup3r EPI Elite a week ago, and what I notice is how much it dehydrates me right after dosing. I have to plan to drink a bunch of water after each dose, which is probably good for me, but just an observation. Also, it dramatically increases water consumption and sweating during workouts. I usually lift for about an hour then do 20-30 mins of HIIT cardio. And whereas I used to drink about 500ml per workout, on this stuff I can drink more like 1.5L. I also notice the mind muscle connection. I think I have better muscle control, more strength, etc. And a funny part is I think this compound improves my mood. I've been singing along to the radio in the car, and maybe even cracking a smile a little more often. Also the first night I was on it, even though I'd only taken one dose at 2:30 PM pre workout, I was "wired for sound" and barely slept that night. However I've now worked up to one cap AM and one cap PM/pre workout (total 2 caps/day) and that seems to be working, but debating on bumping it up.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started Sup3r EPI Elite a week ago, and what I notice is how much it dehydrates me right after dosing. I have to plan to drink a bunch of water after each dose, which is probably good for me, but just an observation. Also, it dramatically increases water consumption and sweating during workouts. I usually lift for about an hour then do 20-30 mins of HIIT cardio. And whereas I used to drink about 500ml per workout, on this stuff I can drink more like 1.5L. I also notice the mind muscle connection. I think I have better muscle control, more strength, etc. And a funny part is I think this compound improves my mood. I've been singing along to the radio in the car, and maybe even cracking a smile a little more often. Also the first night I was on it, even though I'd only taken one dose at 2:30 PM pre workout, I was "wired for sound" and barely slept that night. However I've now worked up to one cap AM and one cap PM/pre workout (total 2 caps/day) and that seems to be working, but debating on bumping it up.
Good anecdotal observations and exactly what you should be experiencing: increased water needs, improved mood/energy, aggression/focus in the gym:). Keep us updated how things progress for you. You can certainly increase the dose of you desire increased effects. How long do you plan to run this? 6-8 weeks is best IMO.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established

The sweating is driving me nuts, doesn't help I'm in Florida and the weather just got warmer if it wasn't already warm, gym sweat is insane, but to top it off I'm sweating all day at work too

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
does this compound convert to test? Can females take it? I have done ZERO research on the compound besides what is listed here from oly labs :D

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
The sweating is driving me nuts, doesn't help I'm in Florida and the weather just got warmer if it wasn't already warm, gym sweat is insane, but to top it off I'm sweating all day at work too
+1^^ southwest GA here and already hitting 89 today. Sweating Deep South Balls.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I have a question hopefully someone can answer, is it best to take the 500mg pre workout or 250 pwo and 250 spaced somewhere

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I have a question hopefully someone can answer, is it best to take the 500mg pre workout or 250 pwo and 250 spaced somewhere
We generally recommend spacing your doses, but there are some who prefer dosing all pre wo.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I like spreading it and will keep it that way, I like the thought of having it doing its thing while I'm sleeping

no1spcl

Awards
Good anecdotal observations and exactly what you should be experiencing: increased water needs, improved mood/energy, aggression/focus in the gym:). Keep us updated how things progress for you. You can certainly increase the dose of you desire increased effects. How long do you plan to run this? 6-8 weeks is best IMO.
I plan on about 8 weeks assuming the bottle lasts that long. I think it does at 2 a day.

I've been running 2 caps ELIM1NATE a day also. Is that too much estrogen suppression? I feel like my joints are getting a little dry. I'm going to try tapering off the ELIM1NATE I think, unless I hear otherwise.

I've also added in IGNIT3, and I can say my pants are already getting loose in the waist. (I've also cleaned up my diet.)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on about 8 weeks assuming the bottle lasts that long. I think it does at 2 a day.

I've been running 2 caps ELIM1NATE a day also. Is that too much estrogen suppression? I feel like my joints are getting a little dry. I'm going to try tapering off the ELIM1NATE I think, unless I hear otherwise.

I've also added in IGNIT3, and I can say my pants are already getting loose in the waist. (I've also cleaned up my diet.)
Epiandro can be pretty dry so I would suggest dropping the Eliminate for now. It shouldn't be needed. Run it during your pct or after pct for cortisol reduction and to control rebounding estrogen levels.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

How you liking Ignit3?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I would like to just say this stuff is nice... I'm in on day 5 split dosing pre wo / pre bed. I also fixed my nutrition right before I started and tweaked my training to push myself a little more. I'm eating more (forcefully), lifting stronger and better, and I'm down 5 pounds and have cut down my cardio to minimal to try to keep my calories

vtrxero

Awards
I wana try epi at 1000mg andro 1 at 330mg and ignit3 for 8 weeks for a cutting cycle

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I wana try epi at 1000mg andro 1 at 330mg and ignit3 for 8 weeks for a cutting cycle
Have you run these compounds before? 500mg of epi is usually sufficient. Id run at lower dose first , and assess from there.