SUP3R-EPI and SUP3R-EPI ELITE Q&A

vtrxero

Awards
I have never run any of the andros but i have run everything else like msten,sd ,test,trest etc i just wana try epi andro i have read alot of good things about that

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
is this an androgenic compound ? are women not supposed to use it?

no1spcl

Awards
I like the IGNIT3. Great sensory and it's like, I have to remind myself to eat and/or notice low blood sugar but I don't feel hungry as often. And usually I'm the guy who could always eat.

tjs

Awards
I am currently running a decent stack with epi-elite too!! End of the first week for me and am dosing 750 mg and loving it!!! i am stacking it with yk-11/ostarine, a 19-nor dhea, and of course mk-677. So not sure what supplement is doing all the work but i feel great that all that matters. Ordering another bottle of epi today so i can continue to run this dosage or maybe bump it a little in week 3 or 4!!!

CJNator

Awards
is this an androgenic compound ? are women not supposed to use it?
Not sure if its androgenic but I believe is has an anti estrogen effect so I don't think it would be a good idea.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey,

1) prolly 8wks, dependant on if sides present

2) starting at 250mg/d, then will increase to 500mg if I feel it warranted

3) 30mg/d Ostar1ne
How is the epi/ostarine combo treating u?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
How is the epi/ostarine combo treating u?
For me, its not an OMG!!1! combo, at least not in a kcal deficit. Id like to try them again but slightly above maintanence. The epiandro certainly took care of any lethargy.

Im going to finish the epiandro soon, decrease my osta dose and jump on our SUP3R-11 for 4-6wks. That will round out this cut for me.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me, its not an OMG!!1! combo, at least not in a kcal deficit. Id like to try them again but slightly above maintanence. The epiandro certainly took care of any lethargy.

Im going to finish the epiandro soon, decrease my osta dose and jump on our SUP3R-11 for 4-6wks. That will round out this cut for me.
Were you u using anything else along side it during the cut?

Side note here, if one was to run the above, epi and osta, would adding sup3r-11 be too much? NoAddedHmones

NewAgeMayan

Awards

Side note here, if one was to run the above, epi and osta, would adding sup3r-11 be too much?
Im always on a sh1t ton of various natty health supps, and I ran BAIBA, BRITE, and Shift at various points.

As to the last, I wouldnt think so, but noaddedhmones is the dude with the 11 knowledge drops.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks later... 500 mg bumped up to 750 ready to kill it

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SUP3R-EPI and SUP3R-EPI ELITE Q&A

Side note here, if one was to run the above, epi and osta, would adding sup3r-11 be too much? NoAddedHmones
Should be good to go anywhere between half and full serving per day. Joints and cramping are the only things that may drain it a bit.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Lol jk about bunk guys, diet is different in trying to put on a few pounds of good muscle, hand in pocket... I have no idea, didn't intend on a before and after like this, just had the before and took the after over the weekend

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just uploaded while working but basically that, trying to showcase some of the mass gain at only week 3 at 500 mg. Hope to remember to take a week 5 or 6 pic

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's obvious to me the bottom pic is the after. I see some improvements in your chest and arms are a little bigger. I wouldn't say you look leaner in the first pic but rather skinnier. I can guarantee you Super-Epi is not bunk. Give it time. You said you're only on week 3. It should kick in fully very shortly.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's obvious to me the bottom pic is the after. I see some improvements in your chest and arms are a little bigger. I wouldn't say you look leaner in the first pic but rather skinnier. I can guarantee you Super-Epi is not bunk. Give it time. You said you're only on week 3. It should kick in fully very shortly.
He did say he was kidding about the bunk statement.

Idk why but I was thinking he was trying to show his weight loss or sumtn. Idk its been a long @$$ day.
Im gonna run some epi, 11kt, and ostarine for 6-8 weeks

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Haha bro I'm jk I know it's working I can feel it but also can see the size diff in chest and shoulders even arms are hard as a rock always.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh sh1t, by 'epi' i thort we were meaning epiandro, not epistane...sorry mechka!
LOL I think its my bad. But nonetheless, EPI-andro, 11-kt and Osta will be a wicked cycle for cutting/recomp.

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
Going to run this soon just to aid with strength gains whilst trying to stay around the same weight 5lbs either way, what are some of the strength gains have you guys seen with Epi-Andro?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to run this soon just to aid with strength gains whilst trying to stay around the same weight 5lbs either way, what are some of the strength gains have you guys seen with Epi-Andro?
Somewhere between 10-20 lbs on compound lifts for me. Real strength increase comes from increased volume capacity.

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
Somewhere between 10-20 lbs on compound lifts for me. Real strength increase comes from increased volume capacity.
Thanks not looking for anything too crazy, looks like a good option as can improve energy along with strength

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here who used PP's androhard V2 or V3 who can give a comparison to this sup3r-epi ? :)

I've used them and other epiandro products but not sup3r-epi so looking forward to trying it in the fall.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here who used PP's androhard V2 or V3 who can give a comparison to this sup3r-epi ? :)

I've used them and other epiandro products but not sup3r-epi so looking forward to trying it in the fall.
I've run PP Andro hard v2 and v3 in the past. I'm starting OL epi 3rd week at 500mg per day. I'm just starting to get the muscle harness. I'm eating way above maintenance so fat loss would come slow if at all.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I've run PP Andro hard v2 and v3 in the past. I'm starting OL epi 3rd week at 500mg per day. I'm just starting to get the muscle harness. I'm eating way above maintenance so fat loss would come slow if at all.
How is 500mg sup3r-epi compared to the rec dose of AH v2/3 ?

Thanks

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
How is 500mg sup3r-epi compared to the rec dose of AH v2/3 ?

Thanks
It would be difficult to give you an answer to this question as of yet. I didn't really see anything significant off of AndroHard until week 4. Mostly muscle hardness, increased vascularity and fat loss around mid section. I'm just starting to see some of that. I've now added in Dermatrest and Hdrol so it will be hard to give you definitive answers down the line. Wish I could be more helpful.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just added to my 1 and 4 cycle, only have a bottle of 60 on me would it be better to do 30 days at 500 , 20 days at 750 or 15 days at 1000 I'm thinking the whole month and from what I've read this definitely should help stay away from lethargy right ? And would dosing be better am and lunch or am and dinner . Thanks in advance !

Hastur

Awards
Just added to my 1 and 4 cycle, only have a bottle of 60 on me would it be better to do 30 days at 500 , 20 days at 750 or 15 days at 1000 I'm thinking the whole month and from what I've read this definitely should help stay away from lethargy right ? And would dosing be better am and lunch or am and dinner . Thanks in advance !
30 days at 500mg, no doubt. One in morning, and one mid-day or pre-workout. Lethargy will be crushed.

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
Planning on doing a 4-5 week cycle of Super-Epi alone (first cycle) for a small recomp and to increase strength on the big 3 lifts, what are your thoughts on dosing ? I was planning on going 500/500/750/750/750?,
Would you guys recommend cycle support ?, from what I have read running this alone won't need cycle support but would like to hear other opinions

Hastur

Awards
Planning on doing a 4-5 week cycle of Super-Epi alone (first cycle) for a small recomp and to increase strength on the big 3 lifts, what are your thoughts on dosing ? I was planning on going 500/500/750/750/750?,
Would you guys recommend cycle support ?, from what I have read running this alone won't need cycle support but would like to hear other opinions
If it's Epi alone, I'd run it 6-8 weeks to really see its effects, solo at 4-5 weeks is fairly short. And though the dosages are low, they will still work, personally at a minimum I would do 500/500/750/750/1000/1000 for a 6 week cycle. And cycle support is recommended, for general health, but that decision is yours to make. Epiandro isn't as rough as other PHs, but it's still a PH. So keep that in mind. Hopefully you have a PCT planned and your ancillaries on hand.

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
If it's Epi alone, I'd run it 6-8 weeks to really see its effects, solo at 4-5 weeks is fairly short. And though the dosages are low, they will still work, personally at a minimum I would do 500/500/750/750/1000/1000 for a 6 week cycle. And cycle support is recommended, for general health, but that decision is yours to make. Epiandro isn't as rough as other PHs, but it's still a PH. So keep that in mind. Hopefully you have a PCT planned and your ancillaries on hand.
Thanks, I have PCT planned, but no cycle support as of yet, what would you recommend if i were to go for cycle support?

Hastur

Awards
Thanks, I have PCT planned, but no cycle support as of yet, what would you recommend if i were to go for cycle support?
I'd say a bottle of Ar1macare Pro would suffice, you could dose it at 4 caps a day for the first 4 weeks, and then kick it up to 8 caps a day for the last 2 weeks. That way just one bottle covers your entire 6-week cycle. Since my cycle layout for you is mild the first several weeks, you should be just fine!

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I"ve got a bottle of sup3r-epi elite for my summer stack along epistane and trenavar. Planning to do
Epistane OL 30/45/45/45/45/45
Td Tren 90/90/120/120/120/120
Sep3r epi 500/750/750/750/750/750 (1 bottle)
Is enough for epiandro or is better 1000mg for all weeks? Is my 4th cycle

Hastur

Awards
I"ve got a bottle of sup3r-epi elite for my summer stack along epistane and trenavar. Planning to do
Epistane OL 30/45/45/45/45/45
Td Tren 90/90/120/120/120/120
Sep3r epi 500/750/750/750/750/750 (1 bottle)
Is enough for epiandro or is better 1000mg for all weeks? Is my 4th cycle
Considering how strong Epistane is, I think the Epiandro dosage is just fine, you don't want to go too dry, it can be rough on the joints via estrogen displacement. I think it looks like a solid cycle, brother!

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Considering how strong Epistane is, I think the Epiandro dosage is just fine, you don't want to go too dry, it can be rough on the joints via estrogen displacement. I think it looks like a solid cycle, brother!
My cycle support consists of arimacare pro added with Hawthorne berry and saw palmetto. Are the ai in arimacare an issue for my cycle (too much dry and joint issues)? Have I to reduce the dose? Thanks

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does this need to be taken with food for absorption even with the enhanced delivery system?

Hastur

Awards
My cycle support consists of arimacare pro added with Hawthorne berry and saw palmetto. Are the ai in arimacare an issue for my cycle (too much dry and joint issues)? Have I to reduce the dose? Thanks
I think you'll be fine, the AI in Ar1macare shouldn't lower it TOO much, at least not to the point where you're experiencing issues. I'm using it now with Epiandro and Exemestane, and I'm not suffering from dry joints.

Does this need to be taken with food for absorption even with the enhanced delivery system?
It's recommended to be taken with a meal containing fats, however the product is still effective if taken on an empty stomach.

Jtd135

Awards
Hey guys I am wondering if 20 years old is too early to take Sup3r Epi Elite, also would taking 250mg a day alone for 6-8 weeks be a solid cycle?