SUP3R-4 and SUP3R-4 ELITE Q&A

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Short of getting a blood test, after some research I think I'm having some sides due to low estrogen. Little under half way through my sup3r-11 epi and osta cycle. Although I really didn't want to add another compound, I would much rather enjoy the rest going forward. I thought adding maybe 2 caps of sup3r 4 a day may help, any suggestions or does this sound alright?
No, sides of low cortisol most likely. Sup3r-11 works via cortisol reduction which comes with it's own sides.

TucanD

Awards
Should've put some stuff I've been noticing, sorry. Dry joints, like sandpaper the last three days, loss of libidio, noticeably drier skin and high irritability (probably the epi, but no aggression just like straight irritation lol) and erections are fine, definite loss of pleasure/ sensitivity though. I thought these were more estro related, but I guess low cortisol can be in play too

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Short of getting a blood test, after some research I think I'm having some sides due to low estrogen. Little under half way through my sup3r-11 epi and osta cycle. Although I really didn't want to add another compound, I would much rather enjoy the rest going forward. I thought adding maybe 2 caps of sup3r 4 a day may help, any suggestions or does this sound alright?
What sides specifically?

And, by epi you mean epiandro (not epistane)

EDIT: beat me

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Should've put some stuff I've been noticing, sorry. Dry joints, like sandpaper the last three days, loss of libidio, noticeably drier skin and high irritability (probably the epi, but no aggression just like straight irritation lol) and erections are fine, definite loss of pleasure/ sensitivity though. I thought these were more estro related, but I guess low cortisol can be in play too
I can only see those sides coming from low cortisol especially the joints. Epiandro should be sky rocketting libido, up the dose of epiandro. Also osta should be helping you joints, so to me everything leads back to sup3r-11 crushing your cortisol, what's your dosing?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Doubt its the 11kt. What are you dosing everything

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Really? Those sound like low cortisol issues to me. Im sure he'd know better as I haven't used Sup3r-11.
Well yeah it COULD be, Id be surprised though. Pretty rare side for 11kt as far as I know.

But yeah, be good to know dosing of everything. I suspect it could be a combo of factors...

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Actually, could also be the Osta, osta has been shown anecdotally to raise E2 in some people while not in others. This could be it aswell.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Well yeah it COULD be, Id be surprised though. Pretty rare side for 11kt as far as I know.

But yeah, be good to know dosing of everything. I suspect it could be a combo of factors...
Could be E2 i've seen people on here posting about Osta raising e2, it's only anecdotal speculation however it could be a factor. As you said, i'd like to see his dosing and hell maybe even support supplements as it could be a combination.

TucanD

Awards
Just dropped my 11-kt to 125ml a day, osta is at 12.5, but does include 25mg arimistane and 750mg epiandro. Taken the exact osta product before and my joints were golden. Taking CEL cycle support and fish oil. Btw these sides are not drastic, and my cycle has been going very well. Just noticing them coming on the last week and trying to be a little proactive, thanks for the responses guys

Hastur

Awards
This isn't Cortisol related. This is Estrogen related. You are running 3 suppressive compounds with no Test to aromatize to Estrogen. Epiandro converts to DHT, which can 'displace' Estrogen so to speak, so what little you have floating around isn't really getting to do it's job. Add something like SUP3R-4 so you have Test to aromatize to Estrogen, or up the Omega-3s and Water intake and just deal with it until the cycle is over. It may be uncomfortable, but it's not like you HAVE to add an aromatizing compound. It would just help mitigate the sides effects you're experiencing.

TucanD

Awards
This isn't Cortisol related. This is Estrogen related. You are running 3 suppressive compounds with no Test to aromatize to Estrogen. Epiandro converts to DHT, which can 'displace' Estrogen so to speak, so what little you have floating around isn't really getting to do it's job. Add something like SUP3R-4 so you have Test to aromatize to Estrogen, or up the Omega-3s and Water intake and just deal with it until the cycle is over. It may be uncomfortable, but it's not like you HAVE to add an aromatizing compound. It would just help mitigate the sides effects you're experiencing.
Yes, this is basically what I suspected in my original post. Just wanted a little assurance I was thinking correctly. Thanks budd

Hastur

Awards
Yes, this is basically what I suspected in my original post. Just wanted a little assurance I was thinking correctly. Thanks budd
Of course! I just wanted to clarify after all the discussion, for future reference! I do highly recommend something that aromatizes with each cycle, just a little bit of Estrogen does wonders and won't drastically increase the risk of bloat, cause water retention or gyno like some bros think it will if used intelligently!

TucanD

Awards
Yeah I've just recently been reading how beneficial it is on cycle, and how many people kill it too fast with AI use being somewhat paranoid of Gyno. That being said, should 2 caps a day of sup3r 4 be sufficient?

Hastur

Awards
Yeah I've just recently been reading how beneficial it is on cycle, and how many people kill it too fast with AI use being somewhat paranoid of Gyno. That being said, should 2 caps a day of sup3r 4 be sufficient?
Yeah, man! It doesn't take much to make a positive difference when you're likely at rock bottom levels to begin with!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Looking for members opinions on stacking LJ100 with the Sup3r series and the potential of LJ100 augmenting conversion ratios due to the following ..taken from a specific study on tongkat....

Eurycomanone enhanced testosterone steroidogenesis at the Leydig cells by inhibiting aromatase conversion of testosterone to oestrogen, and at a high concentration may also involve phosphodiesterase inhibition. The quassinoid may be worthy for further development as a phytomedicine to treat testosterone-deficient idiopathic male infertility and sterility.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Looking for members opinions on stacking LJ100 with the Sup3r series and the potential of LJ100 augmenting conversion ratios due to the following ..taken from a specific study on tongkat....

Eurycomanone enhanced testosterone steroidogenesis at the Leydig cells by inhibiting aromatase conversion of testosterone to oestrogen, and at a high concentration may also involve phosphodiesterase inhibition. The quassinoid may be worthy for further development as a phytomedicine to treat testosterone-deficient idiopathic male infertility and sterility.

2weeks prior to every cycle I take lj100 and stinging nettle root to lower shbg for whatever hormone I'm using to exert better benefits

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I might try running LJ100 with a bottle of Bulk Up that I have...that's why I brought the question up

aver4581

Awards
Would 220mg of 4-andro be sufficient as a test base for a VAR cycle? Or is 330 the minimal. Looking to mainly keep libido and energy intact over the next 8 weeks and also reap benefits of the product itself. Var will be run at 50-60mg p.d for the 8 weeks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would 220mg of 4-andro be sufficient as a test base for a VAR cycle? Or is 330 the minimal. Looking to mainly keep libido and energy intact over the next 8 weeks and also reap benefits of the product itself. Var will be run at 50-60mg p.d for the 8 weeks
I've never used Var so it's tough for me to say but it is mild by many accounts. I would say there's a very good chance that 220 mg of Sup3r 4 will be enough. It should be enough to keep libido and energy levels decent. It probably won't add a lot of mass at that dosage but it will add some.

aver4581

Awards
Thank you for the response :)

Hows the overall consensus, is ar1macare pro strong enough to counteract aromatization of 4-andro? Got exemestane incase..just wondering because tried arimastane in the past and didnt see much

Iv tried 7 keto dhea and 11 keta dhea and epi andro before but to be honest wasnt too impressed

flexathron

Awards
would it be a good idea to stack 4-andro (220mg ) ostarine (30mg) + anavar (50mg) 8 weeks ?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
would it be a good idea to stack 4-andro (220mg ) ostarine (30mg) + anavar (50mg) 8 weeks ?
Have you run anavar before? 50mg isnt a "huge" dose, but 8 weeks would be a recommended maximum due to liver toxicity.

4andro tends to be wet, which may be at some odds with your intent to run the var. Not saying it couldnt work, but you may not visually see the results of your on-cycle efforts til you come off and excess water dissipitates. For some this may pose significant frustration on-cycle.

There are other options, too, if you are not willing to pin.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just picked up enough Super-1 and Super-4 for an 8 week run. I also have Super-DHEA. Do I dose the 1 and 4 together in the AM and then pre workout or is there another option I should be doing. I know the 4 is really good pre workout.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I just picked up enough Super-1 and Super-4 for an 8 week run. I also have Super-DHEA. Do I dose the 1 and 4 together in the AM and then pre workout or is there another option I should be doing. I know the 4 is really good pre workout.
Spread the caps out as much as is practical.

Epiandro is considered somewhat beneficial prewo, you sure you werent confusing it and 4?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Spread the caps out as much as is practical.

Epiandro is considered somewhat beneficial prewo, you sure you werent confusing it and 4?
I already knew Epiandro was good as a pre but thought 4 was also.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I already knew Epiandro was good as a pre but thought 4 was also.
As in it confers some sort of acute ergogenic benefit? Hmm, first Ive heard of that. I cant imagine why it would.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As in it confers some sort of acute ergogenic benefit? Hmm, first Ive heard of that. I cant imagine why it would.
Oh I'm not saying I know that it does, i was thinking I read that at some point so I thought I'd ask.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Oh I'm not saying I know that it does, i was thinking I read that at some point so I thought I'd ask.
Ah. I know some people recommend dosing prewo to maximise conversion, but that would apply to all andros and not just 4 in particular. Plus it wouldnt add any ergogenic benefits. You could of course experiment and try.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah. I know some people recommend dosing prewo to maximise conversion, but that would apply to all andros and not just 4 in particular. Plus it wouldnt add any ergogenic benefits. You could of course experiment and try.
^^^What she said!;).

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Hey what about dosing sup3r-4 at 660mgs a day?? Is it safe to use or...??

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
A higher dosage perfectly is okay to do provided you are prepared for increased possibility of side effects.
What kind of sides?? I mean, i'm on Epistane at 60mg a day with sup4r-4 at 660mgs, so what could i expect fropm that dosage??

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of sides?? I mean, i'm on Epistane at 60mg a day with sup4r-4 at 660mgs, so what could i expect fropm that dosage??
Increasing the 4 andro would increase aromatization but it's probably of little concern if you're using Epistane.