SUP3R-4 and SUP3R-4 ELITE Q&A

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a bottom of the sup3r-4 elite.

Running it at 2 caps the last 4-5 weeks of a light cycle should do something pretty noticable for energy if this delivery system is really good.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Running it at 2 caps the last 4-5 weeks of a light cycle should do something pretty noticable for energy if this delivery system is really good.
Get it brotha!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yes, it should help noticeably. Whatcha runnin and do you have lethargy issues currently?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it should help noticeably. Whatcha runnin and do you have lethargy issues currently?
Nothing currently and no I do not. Except when I ran phera 30mg and 1dhea at 1g. Two seperate times.

I was thinking of running with dianodrol or triumphalis for the upcoming summer. Both are dry so should stack nicely in that sense too

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing currently and no I do not. Except when I ran phera 30mg and 1dhea at 1g. Two seperate times.

I was thinking of running with dianodrol or triumphalis for the upcoming summer. Both are dry so should stack nicely in that sense too
Sounds like a good stack.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good stack.
Yessir....maybe even LGD but I'm still weary about risking 6-8weeks on mediocre results from a compound that I still don't know much about.

btw +1 to strongsupplements

Got my package out fast.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yessir....maybe even LGD but I'm still weary about risking 6-8weeks on mediocre results from a compound tha I still don't know much about.
NoAddedHmones
Care to share your thoughts on LGD for this kind sir?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NoAddedHmones
Care to share your thoughts on LGD for this kind sir?
Sure, actually loving this compound at 16mg, very strong recomp effects and I have found LGD to be a very dry compound, unlike osta. My progressive overload on strength and volume has been consistent and relatively faster than ususal, even at a decent deficit.

Reactions: GNO
anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Sure, actually loving this compound at 16mg, very strong recomp effects and I have found LGD to be a very dry compound, unlike osta. My progressive overload on strength and volume has been consistent and relatively faster than ususal, even at a decent deficit.
is that the only thing you're running?

How much do you weigh? I was thinming of running it at 8mg

also I thought Osta was dry?

Lastly is it feel good like I hear osta is?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SUP3R-4 and SUP3R-4 ELITE Q&A

is that the only thing you're running?

How much do you weigh? I was thinming of running it at 8mg

also I thought Osta was dry?

Lastly is it feel good like I hear osta is?
With 11-kt and dermacrine, i weigh ~190lbs. Don't really feel anything from lgd or 11-kt. Derma obvious has it mood effects.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
With 11-kt and dermacrine, i weigh ~190lbs. Don't really feel anything from lgd or 11-kt. Derma obvious has it mood effects.
I think I'll keep LGD and osta around for a bit.

Been wanting to run dianodrol for the longest time. I'm a sucker for feel good compounds and feel it'll be goddamn amazing on top of 4-andro...especially for a summer recomp/lean mass/hardening type run.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone who posted up the info on SEDDS delivery system and the regular vs. elite versions. Found this thread and it has already answered all my questions! Have some epiandro in Salvo and looking at adding some of the Sup3r 4/elite next run.

jazztastic

Awards
Looking to do a beginner solo 4-Andro - 220/220/220/220/220/220 cycle.

Can I stack that with ABE or AlphaMax XT...laxogenin and/or epicatechin to make some decent gains, or am I wasting my time and money?

Haven't tried anything like this since Androstenedione 16 years or more ago. (which I had no idea what i was doing, but was pure beast)

NewAgeMayan

Awards

Can I stack that with ABE or AlphaMax XT...laxogenin and/or epicatechin to make some decent gains, or am I wasting my time and money?

Haven't tried anything like this since Androstenedione 16 years or more ago. (which I had no idea what i was doing, but was pure beast)
I generally prefer running 'natty' anabolics off-cycle, for a couple of reasons. Chiefly:

1) if you are wanting to beef up your cycle, there are likely going to be more effective options. Youre on cycle, may make sense to stack compounds/products you wouldnt run off-cycle (so, maximise your on-cycle time)

2) off-cycle you will want to maintain, as much as possible, the progression you have made on-cycle but without jeopardising hormonal recovery/homeostasis. The most effective way to do this can involve using natty anabolics.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would suggest stacking Sup3r1 at 330 mg with 4 andro at the dosage you have planned. Your lean mass and strength gains will be much better and this is still a great cycle for a beginner. 4 andro by itself is not nearly as effective for mass, strength, or lean gains. It's real strength, IMO is it's synergism with 1 andro and how well it functions as a test base to improve your cycle results.

I generally prefer running 'natty' anabolics off-cycle, for a couple of reasons. Chiefly:

1) if you are wanting to beef up your cycle, there are likely going to be more effective options. Youre on cycle, may make sense to stack compounds/products you wouldnt run off-cycle (so, maximise your on-cycle time)

2) off-cycle you will want to maintain, as much as possible, the progression you have made on-cycle but without jeopardising hormonal recovery/homeostasis. The most effective way to do this can involve using natty anabolics.
^^^wholeheartedly agree with this. Natty anabolics are great, particularly to boost natural anabolism during a pct or as a natty cycle. Pairing with anabolics would be a waste of the muscle building effects, IMO, because the hormonal compound will be doing all the muscle building. You will still get the ergogenic benefits, but that would be more effective during other times.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Yes definitely stack it with 1-dhea product like sup3r-1. They're practically made for each other like bagel and cream cheese or penis to vagina.

Also STRONG shot out to STRONGSUPPLEMENTS!!! Tip of the west coast to east coast, 1st class shipping.....in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!

TheBlender91

Awards
Going to run a cycle of the Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-4 together. If I buy an elite version of each thats 90 servings at 2 servings of each a day (220MG) would last 6 weeks and then 4 week PCT (Clomid and Sup3r PCT). Would this be a good cycle?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to run a cycle of the Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-4 together. If I buy an elite version of each thats 90 servings at 2 servings of each a day (220MG) would last 6 weeks and then 4 week PCT (Clomid and Sup3r PCT). Would this be a good cycle?
That would be a decent run. My best ever run with 1 andro was at 330 mg. Would be interesting to see how effective the SEDDs is at that dose or you could get 2 bottles and run 330 mg for 8 weeks. 1 bottle of 4 andro could be stretched out if needed IMO. The Texas AM study which showed an average gain of 10 lbs was I believe based on daily 1 andro dose of 330 mg for 4 weeks. I'd stick to that dose IMO.

TheBlender91

Awards
So instead of 6 weeks do an 8 week run? at 330mg throughout the 8 weeks? How do you think I should supplement the 4 andro for the 8 weeks then?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So instead of 6 weeks do an 8 week run? at 330mg throughout the 8 weeks? How do you think I should supplement the 4 andro for the 8 weeks then?
If you try to stretch out one 90 ct. Sup3r 4 bottle then run at 220 mg starting 3rd week of the 1 andro. The very best layout would be Sup3r 1 and Sup3r 4 both at 330 mg for 8 weeks but that depends on your funds. Your PCT plan is perfect IMO.

jazztastic

Awards
Ok, now I have both Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-4 Elite 90 counts on the way. Was just trying to dip my toes in the water when I first ordered Sup3r-4 to run solo...but what the hay...

Shooting for a 6 week cycle.

For PCT, I will definitely run Sup3r PCT...
What other 'natural' alternative (as in not clomid) do I need/have to run with this or can I get away with just Sup3r PCT?

I will be 50 yrs. old this year, if that makes a difference.

TheBlender91

Awards
Ok, now I have both Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-4 Elite 90 counts on the way. Was just trying to dip my toes in the water when I first ordered Sup3r-4 to run solo...but what the hay...

Shooting for a 6 week cycle.

For PCT, I will definitely run Sup3r PCT...
What other 'natural' alternative (as in not clomid) do I need/have to run with this or can I get away with just Sup3r PCT?

I will be 50 yrs. old this year, if that makes a difference.
I would get a SERM just to be safe! It's worth the money to buy it. Trust me when I finished my first cycle and I got bad Nolva and ended up with estrogen rebound and a nice set of bitch tits! Took me a couple months of using Letro to fix the problem.... It's just not worth it too take a chance.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dumb question but is this product the same thing as 4-AD? Or is this like a 1-step conversion to that

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dumb question but is this product the same thing as 4-AD? Or is this like a 1-step conversion to that
It is 4-DHEA aka 4 AD or 4-dehydrepiandrosterone.
4 androstene-3b-ol, 17one
This is a 2 step conversion to test. It first converts to androstenedione/androstenediol then to test.
Often mistaken for the old school 4AD prohormone which was a 1 step conversion from Androstenediol to test.

If you meant 4-AD RDE by AMS, yes it is exact same compound.

sqhammer

Awards
Going to stack the Sup3r-4 with some, now banned, Tren-A-Stane. Will an OTC strogen blocker like Erase Pro be sufficient to block estrogen conversion?

sqhammer

Awards
-EPG Arimestage PCT 50
-Erase Pro
-Tamox 90mg

All of above x4 wks. Ill be picking up some stane too, just to be sure.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Going to stack the Sup3r-4 with some, now banned, Tren-A-Stane. Will an OTC strogen blocker like Erase Pro be sufficient to block estrogen conversion?
If that tren is trenavar get some SNS Inhibit-p and pop a serving before you sleep E3D.

and DEFINITELY have aromasin on hand.

sqhammer

Awards
I should have mentioned I just started prami @.30mg 2x day. Im fortunate in that it doesnt give me any sides, besides a stuffy nose.

Last time I did a cycle Tokyo Labs was still in business. I caught some puffy nips from not being careful.enough. Definitely want to avoid any aromitization this time. Not really familiar with all these new PH's.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I should have mentioned I just started prami @.30mg 2x day. Im fortunate in that it doesnt give me any sides, besides a stuffy nose.

Last time I did a cycle Tokyo Labs was still in business. I caught some puffy nips from not being careful.enough. Definitely want to avoid any aromitization this time. Not really familiar with all these new PH's.
Keep in mind though. A little estrogen is best during cycle. Just try to keep the progestin/prolactin in check so you don't have to try and lower your estro as well.

I've been saying this a lot but during cycles, your nipples getting puffy is nothing new. It can even get very sensitive, itchy, and almost painful(kind of same thing as very sensitive) while putting on a shirt.

As long as there is no mass/extreme pain starting to build behind the nips you are good to go. Just of course don't play with them, serious. Just check for lumps 1-2 times a day max.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
What do you think?

OL UK

4andro 330mg x 8 weeks
Epi Andro 500mg x 8 weeks
Max LMG 50-75mg 4-8 weeks
Ar1macare 4-8 weeks

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Sup3R PCT
AI

NewAgeMayan

Awards
What do you think?

OL UK

4andro 330mg x 8 weeks
Epi Andro 500mg x 8 weeks
Max LMG 50-75mg 4-8 weeks
Ar1macare 4-8 weeks

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Sup3R PCT
AI
Interesting...why have you chosen to stack epi and 4?

sqhammer

Awards
Yeah. Never had the lumps, bad enough with the puffy nipples. Im 40yo and 230lb at 72". Ive been leaning out the last few months (13-15%bf)

I am sensitive to androgens and wet juice.
I was thinking of stacking RAD140 with the trenavar in lieu of of the test. Ill try it for a few weeks and see how I do with the SERM and AI I picked up.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand the epi will help with the estro from the 4.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's a very small percentage I could be wrong but I know it didn't help me when I have gyno issues
That's good to know! What dosage? What were you running in addition?

drock77

drock77

Awards
I really can't remember I know I had to go the LETRO route
I know it was a test cypionate and Tbol cycle I don't have an AI on hand lesson learned and I did a test cypionate and anavar cycle before that and nothing happened

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone think 550mg+100mg Topical for eight weeks, is too much 4DHEA?

Plus 500mg EpI Elite+300mg topical Epiandro.

Test/DHT go together like PB&J.

jazztastic

Awards
I'm 13 days into a 6 week cycle of Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-4 220/220/220/220/220/220. Added Inhibit-E a few days in to keep estrogen under control. Although i'm already making decent gains, I really don't think I've done due diligence in researching this kind of cycle..i.e. sides, PCT etc.
I guess I was a little naive reading the label and thinking that Sup3r PCT is what is recommended.

- My question is would there be issues with transitioning immediately to a Natty Cycle such as Exotherm, Viron & Follidrone or Alphamax XT and put the 1-Andro/4-Andro cycle off till I am more prepared?

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
So I was going to be running the "Spawn stack" for a second time--Ep1stane, Tr3n and Msten. I was going to run the SUP3R-4 at 330/day for a base. If I get two bottles I can up that to 440. Any issues with that?

Anything else I should add? On cycle support and PCT are gtg!