SUP3R-4 and SUP3R-4 ELITE Q&A

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
So I was going to be running the "Spawn stack" for a second time--Ep1stane, Tr3n and Msten. I was going to run the SUP3R-4 at 330/day for a base. If I get two bottles I can up that to 440. Any issues with that?

Anything else I should add? On cycle support and PCT are gtg!
You're going to stack all those three and you look like that in your avi? Or is that an old pic..

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Yes that's an older pic. I'm 5'6, around 150lbs at 10%-ish bf. I've had these since before the ban and I wanted to use the stack before the summer.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When are people starting to feel this kick in? I'm 3 weeks in my cycle, and not much to report yet.

Maybe 550mg is still too low or I'm extremely impatient.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
When are people starting to feel this kick in? I'm 3 weeks in my cycle, and not much to report yet.

Maybe 550mg is still too low or I'm extremely impatient.
Are you running it solo?

that's a shame if you're not feeling it on 550mg.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check my earlier post.

I'm running SUP3R-4 at 550mg, SUP3R-EPI at 500mg, and 300mg of topical Epiandro.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 weeks in and you're not feeling anything...?
Zero muscle fullness or harrdening. Little in way of gains. Morning erections have been a little more constant.

I know dhea derivatives take more time to kick in compared to methylated orals. Was hoping someone with more experience with 4DHEA would chime in.

I'll report more after tomorrow's workout. Hopefully I'll see something in the way of better pumps and strength.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Zero muscle fullness or harrdening. Little in way of gains. Morning erections have been a little more constant.

I know dhea derivatives take more time to kick in compared to methylated orals. Was hoping someone with more experience with 4DHEA would chime in.

I'll report more after tomorrow's workout. Hopefully I'll see something in the way of better pumps and strength.
How come you opted to go with 4/epi?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Libido drops off too much from 1dhea.

Test/DHT compliment each other nicely. This should be the same.

PP's Andromass v3 was formulated similar.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
2-3 weeks in I was definitely feeling of regular 1dhea at 1gram.

i was just taking the whole dose at once too lol

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well this is 4dhea and at 1/2 a gram.

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
So I was going to be running the "Spawn stack" for a second time--Ep1stane, Tr3n and Msten. I was going to run the SUP3R-4 at 330/day for a base. If I get two bottles I can up that to 440. Any issues with that?

Anything else I should add? On cycle support and PCT are gtg!

Can anybody chime in on this? I just made a thread here > http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/280730-dermacrine-overkill-stack.html#post5345116

I started off at 440mg/day. I would like to know what's the maximum I can run this while reaping the benefits and/or no side effects/diminishing returns...

Hastur

Awards
Can anybody chime in on this? I just made a thread here > http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/280730-dermacrine-overkill-stack.html#post5345116

I started off at 440mg/day. I would like to know what's the maximum I can run this while reaping the benefits and/or no side effects/diminishing returns...
440mg/day is fine, you should see good results using it as a base at that dosage. We've had a report of 330mg/day resulting in Test levels in the 800s (see quote below), so 440mg/day could potentially raise it above 1000, theoretically. Though results vary from person to person, obviously.

We were recently contacted by a customer with some quite impressive results running our SUP3R-4 and SUP3R-EPI. Though he wishes to remain anonymous, he did permit a member of our R&D team to write up and publish his results here (thanks Hastur):

"One SUP3R-4 customer was previously on TRT for 7 years, using 200mg Testosterone Cypionate once per week, which resulted in Total Testosterone levels typically ranging between 600-750 ng/dl (nanograms per decilitre) as shown by blood work. Then he used 3 capsules totaling 330mg daily of the oral Testosterone precursor SUP3R-4 enhanced with S-SEDDS. He spaced out the dosing with one capsule in the morning, one capsule in the afternoon and one capsule in the evening, and in just 4 weeks he actually exceeded the levels he had while on TRT by 115-275 ng/dl, achieving a jaw-dropping total Testosterone level of a 875 ng/dl as shown by blood work. Levels so high that his Doctor actually told him to reduce his dosage of Testosterone, under assumption the man was still on TRT, but the man hadn't been on Testosterone in 4 months."

Impressive stuff!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
However, I just want to say I don't recommend it solo, without a Test base of some sort, you'll get lethargy from SUP3R-1. That's why it's typically paired with either SUP3R-4 or SUP3R-Epi.
That's what I have been reading... is there anything other then andro4 or another PH to prevent that?

Hastur

Awards
That's what I have been reading... is there anything other then andro4 or another PH to prevent that?
You have to understand, SUP3R-1 is a PH, it will bind to the androgen receptors in the hypothalamus and suppresses the HPTA, and thus your own Testosterone production. If you do not use a PH like 4-Andro to give your body testosterone or Epiandro to give your body DHT, you will be lethargic eventually. Not to mention that both of these hormones are required for multiple physiological processes, and that adding them to SUP3R-1 will give you better results because of this. You cannot prevent the suppression that comes with SUP3R-1, or any other AAS/DS/PH/SARM, they are all suppressive to varying degrees.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Thanks, yea man, I know sup3r is a PH / andro1. Your answer confirmed what I have been reading.
Sounds like 1&4 just go together like peanut butter & jelly. Leave out 4, and suffer the consequences.

Hastur

Awards
Thanks, yea man, I know sup3r is a PH / andro1. Your answer confirmed what I have been reading.
Sounds like 1&4 just go together like peanut butter & jelly. Leave out 4, and suffer the consequences.
That's a pretty accurate analogy, my friend. Haha. If you have any further questions regarding either product, hit me up or one of the other very capable Olympus UK reps like NewAgeMayan!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
haha, yeah I warned the other guy about the potential lethargy running 1 solo, he was pretty determined to still go ahead

Hastur

Awards
haha, yeah I warned the other guy about the potential lethargy running 1 solo, he was pretty determined to still go ahead
All we can do is provide knowledge to the best of our abilities! What people choose to do with it from there is their own decision!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is what I'm planing to run in a couple months.

Sup3r-1 - 220/220/220/220/220/220 (Perfect for 90 pill bottle)
Sup3r-4 - 220/220/220/220/220/220
AR1MACARE PRO – 6 weeks (Only have 1 bottle, but Ill stretch it)
Rebirth & Sup3r PCT (maybe add a natty test booster)
Like Test1fy?

Hastur

Awards
Here is what I'm planing to run in a couple months.

Sup3r-1 - 220/220/220/220/220/220 (Perfect for 90 pill bottle)
Sup3r-4 - 220/220/220/220/220/220
AR1MACARE PRO – 6 weeks (Only have 1 bottle, but Ill stretch it)
Rebirth & Sup3r PCT (maybe add a natty test booster)
I will recommend you have a SERM on hand, in case HPTA suppression is significant enough that OTC supplements do not restart it properly. Which is possible when using 2 PHs.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to run that, it would be great to solo. Wonder if OL is looking for loggers, I would certainly be willing :)
Maybe, we'll see

Hastur

Awards
Yea, kind of sucks. If you run andro-1 solo you turn into a slug, if you stack it with andro-4 you kill the lethargy. BUT, you must source an RX level SERM to jump start your HPTA, and not an OTC one. I was hoping Rebirth & Sup3r PCT were strong enough, makes me rethink my approach. The more compounds you add... the more you need to add. I am not really into purchasing some SERM from a "research lab," who knows what their selling you.... Unless its prescribed, its just to high of a gamble for me.

Do you guys know any other approach where the Rebirth & Sup3r would actually be sufficient for a PCT?
OR
Do you know if you could run andro-1 and utilize a natural test booster as the test base during the run?
I think you may want to spend more time really researching before jumping into a cycle. So that you know what you're getting into. A test booster won't boost test while you are using a PH, with the PH binding to the androgen receptors in the hypothalamus the signal to downregulate production is much higher than can be combated with a test booster or even a SERM while using the PH. This is why guys do not use Test Boosters or SERMS during a cycle as a Test base or to combat downregulation. You'll just end up wasting the money on the Test booster and still have no circulating Test, and thus end up lethargic.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you may want to spend more time really researching before jumping into a cycle. So that you know what you're getting into. A test booster won't boost test while you are using a PH, with the PH binding to the androgen receptors in the hypothalamus the signal to downregulate production is much higher than can be combated with a test booster or even a SERM while using the PH. This is why guys do not use Test Boosters or SERMS during a cycle as a Test base or to combat downregulation. You'll just end up wasting the money on the Test booster and still have no circulating Test, and thus end up lethargic.
This.

I was thinking Test1fy for PCT not on-cycle. Sorry I misread your post Joe12

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Joe, our 11kt product SUP3R-11 is a mild hormonal; a light cycle of it may only require OTC PCT. Of course, we recommend having a SERM available :)

Hastur

Awards
Thanks, I'm actually not looking to run it for several months... Im still researching things, there are just a lot of variables, and conflicting information out there. Makes it difficult for a new person to discern exactly what the “correct” way to go.
I understand! We were all new to this once as well! There is a lot to know, I've spent the last 11 years reading about supplements and hormones, and I'm still learning new things. Planning several months ahead is a great idea, and if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask them!

Helander

Awards
Calling out for Olympus guys and other who have knowledge: How would you compare SUP3R-4 vs Dermatr3st as a base for an oral cycle?
Having a hard time choosing between the two. I know tr3st is more powerful, but I'm mainly interested in just having a good mood during cycle, not extra gains (especially mass gains). So low dose trest (50-100 mg ED + AI) vs SUP3R-4. Anyone with experience of both compounds?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If its really just a mood boost then Id go with epiandro. Much easier to manage, in most cases. But...what is the oral you are wanting a base for?

Reactions: GNO

Helander

Awards
If its really just a mood boost then Id go with epiandro. Much easier to manage, in most cases. But...what is the oral you are wanting a base for?
Trying out Mechabol. I've read that people have good mood on it, expect maybe towards the end of the cycle when shutdown is more apparent. I did my last cycle during chistmas with epiandro, but didn't actually help with lethargy the way I hoped, but gave me some aggression, which had pros and cons.

So wouldn't rely on epiandro alone again.

Helander

Awards
Dosages were around 1g per day. tried out two variations, a transdermal and an oral with a cycledextrin delivery system, both supposed to require less dosing than traditional epiandro by itself. The transdermal one I can feel even as low as 200 mg.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosages were around 1g per day. tried out two variations, a transdermal and an oral with a cycledextrin delivery system, both supposed to require less dosing than traditional epiandro by itself. The transdermal one I can feel even as low as 200 mg.
Oh,it wasn't OL Sup3r-epi...there's the problem! S-SEEDS ain't no joke bro.

Helander

Awards
Oh,it wasn't OL Sup3r-epi...there's the problem! S-SEEDS ain't no joke bro.
Haha! Well still, I'm more interested in finding out if Sup3r-4 will feel closest to test, or if trest will suit me better. Naturally, Sup3r-epi would add some nice DHT-qualities to that, but I'm on a budget ;)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hmm, well Id be inclined to go dermatrest then. Sup3r4 will certainly raise your test, but going by what you are wanting I think dtrest MAY be the better choice in this case. But as noted, it can come with its own issues.

Helander

Awards
Thanks, I'll have to do some more research to decide the right balance of things for me. Btw, is the delivery system in Sup3r-4 working on empty stomach or do I have to ingest fats with it to absorb? Been reading a lot of contradictive posts about this whole fat or no fat discussion.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks, I'll have to do some more research to decide the right balance of things for me. Btw, is the delivery system in Sup3r-4 working on empty stomach or do I have to ingest fats with it to absorb? Been reading a lot of contradictive posts about this whole fat or no fat discussion.
We recommend dosing with fats.

Reactions: GNO
contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Calling out for Olympus guys and other who have knowledge: How would you compare SUP3R-4 vs Dermatr3st as a base for an oral cycle?
Having a hard time choosing between the two. I know tr3st is more powerful, but I'm mainly interested in just having a good mood during cycle, not extra gains (especially mass gains). So low dose trest (50-100 mg ED + AI) vs SUP3R-4. Anyone with experience of both compounds?
I'm coming to the end of a 8 week
4 Andro @ 330mg
Epiandro @ 500mg
Dermatrest @ 75mg
Hdrol @ 75mg

I added in the Trest and Hdrol at day 20. To be honest, I felt and saw very little from the Andros. I added the Trest and 3-4 days later my libido and alpha feeling skyrocketed! To me, it seems like the 4andro and Trest have a great synergistic effect. Usually by this point I'm almost looking forward to PCT after 6 weeks of taking a methyl but not this time. I feel like I could go another month. The only sides i have are muscle cramps and pumps which are starting to get to me because I can't do HIT cardio or golf.

Helander

Awards
I'm coming to the end of a 8 week
4 Andro @ 330mg
Epiandro @ 500mg
Dermatrest @ 75mg
Hdrol @ 75mg
How are your strength gains? I'm wondering if trest tends to give more mass vs strength, as I mainly want the latter only as much as possible.

Hastur

Awards
How are your strength gains? I'm wondering if trest tends to give more mass vs strength, as I mainly want the latter only as much as possible.
Trest is a 19-nor, unlike Test derivatives and DHT derivatives, they tend to give both mass and strength and fat loss at an accelerated rate. Trest is often compared to a wet Tren, and honestly I completely agree with it. Trest is just starting to kick in now for me, and I'm losing fat, gaining muscle and gaining strength. Granted, I am stacking multiple compounds. If you are looking for strength from a Test base, Trest will beat SUP3R-4, and how could it not? MG for mg Trest is far stronger than Test. But, there are many physiological processes that only Test can fulfill.

Helander

Awards
Trest is a 19-nor, unlike Test derivatives and DHT derivatives, they tend to give both mass and strength and fat loss at an accelerated rate. Trest is often compared to a wet Tren, and honestly I completely agree with it. Trest is just starting to kick in now for me, and I'm losing fat, gaining muscle and gaining strength. Granted, I am stacking multiple compounds. If you are looking for strength from a Test base, Trest will beat SUP3R-4, and how could it not? MG for mg Trest is far stronger than Test. But, there are many physiological processes that only Test can fulfill.
How many mg:s of trest are you running? I've gotten the impression that the lowest dosage for dermatrest used as a base is 75 mg ED, while 100 mg ED would provide some added gains, and not serious estro sides that formestane wouldn't be able to handle. How's your experience?

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I am getting ridiculously big and strong. To the point where wife is asking me what the hell is going on. Honestly, I've gotten more gain's off of Trest then I have off of running some injectable AAS Cycles. I know that sounds crazy but it's true. We'll see how much of it I keep though. I am stacking compounds also.

Hastur

Awards
How many mg:s of trest are you running? I've gotten the impression that the lowest dosage for dermatrest used as a base is 75 mg ED, while 100 mg ED would provide some added gains, and not serious estro sides that formestane wouldn't be able to handle. How's your experience?
I'm using 100mg Trest and 330mg 4-Andro, and several other compounds as well. Estrogen is under control with 12.5mg Exemestane EOD, Prolactin in under control with 0.25mg Caber 2x per week. No side effects at all yet. I wouldn't recommend Formestane for Estrogen control at 100mg Trest daily, other guys have reported doing so with negative effects. It does vary from person to person however. Some guys bloat, hold a bunch of water, get sensitive nipples, others are side effect free! So far so good for my cycle, and I just pulled 475lbs on Deadlift yesterday, so I'd say it's kicking in strength-wise.

Helander

Awards
I am getting ridiculously big and strong. To the point where wife is asking me what the hell is going on. Honestly, I've gotten more gain's off of Trest then I have off of running some injectable AAS Cycles. I know that sounds crazy but it's true. We'll see how much of it I keep though. I am stacking compounds also.
Sounds like you're having what I would call "high quality problems" :p Have you had any estro sides to speak of? Apparently the low dose of trest isnt going to require too much AI action, but of course the 4andro adds some to that.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a little water retention but nothing I would thrown Exemestane at. Arm1care @ 8 caps daily is doing the trick. I'm definitely on the line though. At 100mg i feel I would need to bring out the heavy artillery. I have had estro issues in the past so I'm not someone who is impervious to esto sides.

TucanD

Awards
Short of getting a blood test, after some research I think I'm having some sides due to low estrogen. Little under half way through my sup3r-11 epi and osta cycle. Although I really didn't want to add another compound, I would much rather enjoy the rest going forward. I thought adding maybe 2 caps of sup3r 4 a day may help, any suggestions or does this sound alright?