Suggestions on my first "intense" non-hormonal stack

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
I have been contemplating on what to buy for my first "extreme lifting supplement stack" for quite some time now. I have tried RPM on it's own and like it a lot. I have also used jack3d as well as White Flood and got pretty decent pumps and focus from each.

I have been lifting religiously for almost a year now and I've put on about 30 lbs since last year ( :D ) and now I think it's time to step it up a notch. I'm not looking to become a professional lifter or ripped out of my mind or anything but I would love to see more progress in my athletic life.

So here's the ideas I have for right now:

1) IGF-2 + RPM

2) RPM+DRIVE+IGF-2+NEOVAR

3) NaNoVapor+Arganine of some sort

or 4) White Flood+Purple Wrath+Green Magnitude

I am currently 5'8'' 165lbs 12%~ body fat. I am open to suggestions and critiques to any of the stacks plz share!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well looks like your a big fan of applied nutraceuticals, rpm and drive is solid but that is only one pathway to boost testosterone, have you thought about adding in a testofen product? or maybe an edcysteroid product?

i think rpm drive phytotest, purple wraath and some good ol creatine mono would be good stuff, but if you want more energy or stims go for the white flood instead of teh RPM

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im less of a fan of RPM and drive, but i would definitely recommend a divanyl based product if you want test increase, as i can see you are 20 yrs old. im also 20 and this stuff will help because our test levels are already high and it will just free it up and make it more available.

on the other hand, nanovapor is garbage.

anything by CL is amazing, in my experience. especially white flood.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Pertaining to the Nano Vapor, it sucks IMO, better ways to spend your dough, thankfully I only tried some sample packs

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I would consider Prime at 9 caps a day to be very "intense." Or trying it at 6 a day stacked with something like drive or rpm would be nice too.

You might also try DTHC; while I have not used it personally, I have heard much about it's positive impact on aggression and mood.

In terms of intensity, option 1 or 2 sound good, but 3 or 4...not so much. Option 4 (BCAA's and Creatine) are stables imo.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id like a TestoPro+RPM and maybe add Stoked stack. I really like the intensity I got from RPM(sample, I need to pick up a bottle).

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
Thank you for the feedback everybody!

well looks like your a big fan of applied nutraceuticals, rpm and drive is solid but that is only one pathway to increase test, have you thought about adding in a testofen product? or maybe an edcysteroid product?

i think rpm drive phytotest, purple wraath and some good ol creatine mono would be good stuff, but if you want more energy or stims go for the white flood instead of teh RPM
What kind of testofen or edcysteroids would you recommend?

Also another thing, does anyone know if any of these things would pop on a generic urine drug test?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback everybody!

What kind of testofen or edcysteroids would you recommend?

Also another thing, does anyone know if any of these things would pop on a generic urine drug test?
They will not cause a problem on a drug screen.:)

ekdevil

Awards
try a creatine mono+protein+eca stack.better than all those stacks.and waaaaaay cheaper.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
try a creatine mono+protein+eca stack.better than all those stacks.and waaaaaay cheaper.
Your assuming that he does not use creatine and protein already as a staple(I use them everyday). The ECA would not be good if he is trying to add some LBS or bulk.