Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got some good ones! - will post when I get home...hehe
Man if i can't remember what i did the night before it's probably a blessing on many accounts.....but this could be interesting....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those with jobs and families etc would find themselves in a bad position by posting those kinds of pictures. Remember current and future employers look at these places too.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could start doing that. I'm going on a cruise to Hawaii in Oct and I've been cutting for like....12 weeks already. My bodyfat blew up to nearly 25%, and I managed to get down to 16%. My goal is 10% by Oct which shouldn't be a problem. I've been getting too ****faced lately so I need to cut back on that alc. and get back on my cutting diet.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea who this girl is...

Or why we are kissing each others necks

From what my friends told me, she licked my face and i started kissing her neck and she was really into it...

I have no idea who these people are

or these people

I do know who this girl is.... unfotunately she is married...

Yeah.... It was quite a weekend
larger pics here - http://picasaweb.google.com/poeticwarrior/UntitledAlbum

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I usually remember the gist of what I did if not the specifics, and haven't been that drunk in at least a year or so now. No head for it anymore. And my friends know better than to take my picture. I hate pictures.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In absolute intoxication i woke up with this

Which turned out to be my finger being broken off, and leaded to

I remember bits and pieces of the night. I remember my finger snapping, and dislocating, and pulling it back into its socket. I remember vaugely going to the ER, and chilling there for a while. Then they gave me some vicodin and it becomes even more hazy..lol

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
not gonna lie. your cool but you got one UGLY finger haha

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
bryan, did you get a chance to 'hit' any of that ?

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
bryan, did you get a chance to 'hit' any of that ?
Nah.... not that I remember anyway... I do have a couple of strange sores on my genetalia that I am slightly worried about... so...maybe. I woke up at my friends house so i doubt it. I do remember giving a girl a kickass back massage at some point and her moaning about it.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Nah.... not that I remember anyway... I do have a couple of strange sores on my genetalia that I am slightly worried about... so...maybe. I woke up at my friends house so i doubt it. I do remember giving a girl a kickass back massage at some point and her moaning about it.
sure it wasnt ur MALE FRIEND. and ur genetalia hurts for OBSVIOUS REASONS MUAHAHHAHHAHAH

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
oh snap. yeah, stds can be transferred through homosexual acts as well.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
nope... I am only gay on wednesdays or when I am on clomid.....lol....j/k j/k - Straight as can be here.... doubt it changes when drunk

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no idea who this girl is...

Or why we are kissing each others necks

From what my friends told me, she licked my face and i started kissing her neck and she was really into it...

I have no idea who these people are

or these people

I do know who this girl is.... unfotunately she is married...

Yeah.... It was quite a weekend
larger pics here - http://picasaweb.google.com/poeticwarrior/UntitledAlbum
Hmm..... from the initial pic bry it looks like that guy in the black shirt is taking you for a ride....he's got his hands on your shoulders and everything :lol:...that sh*t is hillarious!!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Something (someone) I did while drunk that I didn't remember the next day.......

:sick: :sick: :sick:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
is that her on tv asking for the mystery man?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
You'd need a crew of miners to get into that **** hole, and beware of the cave in.