Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
have some older stuff i’m trying to get rid of. it’s good rare stuff. hmu for list. just add $9 for shipping to everything on the list. if you buy in bulk i’ll make you a deal. trying to get $500 for a used peleton lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
list sent to everyone. if anyone is looking to buy large quantities or most i’ll go low low for a lot of what is on the list. like $35-$40 a bottle

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
should have caught everyone up. if you hmu early yesterday a lot has sold so just ask what’s available. stuff is going way faster than i thought and i almost have the money needed. if interested hmu asap because im not sure i want to get rid of everything listed now that the need has been met

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
should have caught everyone up. if you hmu early yesterday a lot has sold so just ask what’s available. stuff is going way faster than i thought and i almost have the money needed. if interested hmu asap because im not sure i want to get rid of everything listed now that the need has been met
Any oral Trest? PM me if available please. Thanks

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please send list of anything still available

PortalJumper223

Awards
Hi. I say I am interested in looking at the list. I keep hoping to find rare stuff I can incorporate into my cycles.

Myballzhurtfr

Awards
have some older stuff i’m trying to get rid of. it’s good rare stuff. hmu for list. just add $9 for shipping to everything on the list. if you buy in bulk i’ll make you a deal. trying to get $500 for a used peleton lol.
list

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great seller. Shipped products quickly and received in perfect shape

Myballzhurtfr

Awards
List pretty please