USA WTS or TRADE some old school prohormones, special stuff.

NeoCycle98

Awards
I have some prohormones, old school orals and transdermals. Real sought after stuff. Willing to sell or trade. I know I’m new here (came from a different forum) so I would be willing to ship first and provide tracking or arranging something else as long as it’s a reputable member here.
Brands include
LGI
Olympus
Synergy research
PHF
And more

DM me for a list, happy to do bulk sales or trades.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have some prohormones, old school orals and transdermals. Real sought after stuff. Willing to sell or trade. I know I’m new here (came from a different forum) so I would be willing to ship first and provide tracking or arranging something else as long as it’s a reputable member here.
Brands include
LGI
Olympus
Synergy research
PHF
And more

list

Myballzhurtfr

Awards
Brands include
LGI
Olympus
Synergy research
PHF
And more

List plz

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
List

NeoCycle98

Awards
Bump, everyone that requested has been sent a list but I’d like to add some more items and clarify one thing.

Every sale gets a mystery sampler pack!

First, I am adding an unopened, unshaken, untwisted, sealed (lmfao) bottle of IML gear cream.

I’m also adding some more real gear fellas, DM is always open.

PCT compounds and on cycle compounds are ready to trade or sell.

I’ll be happy to do “sampler packs” for people, just contact me for more info.

In a perfect world, I sell everything for cash and/or trade for a roid test kit. (Recently bought some Parabolan and Primo E, I’d like it to cover that.). I will put more value into the trade than what your price is. But I’m fine selling for cash too.

Update :
50 tabs of the PHF Mentabolan have been sold (100 tabs left)
One of two liquid cardarine 60ml bottles have been sold.
Sale on Halodrol pending.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gentlemen don’t waste your time……It’s actually Teamguy312 again, trying to BS people under a new username

NeoCycle98

Awards
Gentlemen don’t waste your time……It’s actually Teamguy312 again, trying to BS people under a new username
BS people? How? I’m not scamming anyone, I’ve done deals before, I’ve bought from @Afi140 and @lhypertrophy. I made a purchase and helped one buy his peloton with a bulk purchase.

why are you calling me out with no evidence? There are people that have already paid me money now going to be paranoid that I am scamming them. I’ve literally shipped packs and 2/3 of the list is gone/being held for someone and you think I’m scamming? Show me. Tomorrow I’ll send each person tracking and some extra goodies for the trouble you caused, then we will see who is right here, until then I’m not arguing.

Anyone that has items being held for them by me and people who have paid, rest assured you will get what you paid for. Sorry about this clown.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You sent me the same exact list last time under a different username, and now you go off the rails in the same fashion as your last identity… I don’t care to argue and for the record I don’t think you are scamming anyone I just said you are a BS artist. Good luck

NeoCycle98

Awards
You sent me the same exact list last time under a different username, and now you go off the rails in the same fashion as your last identity… I don’t care to argue and for the record I don’t think you are scamming anyone I just said you are a BS artist. Good luck
Issuing refunds now to people who paid before shipping, I’ll send tracking tomorrow and then we can handle payment, everyone I’m holding things for, you’ll also get tracking tomorrow, I have also made it clear to the people interested I will take payment after delivery. Sorry for the nonsense going on here.

DBone3488

Awards
This dude is legit. Idk what you’re on about. Where’s the evidence? If you’re just going to come on here and assume without having any evidence, sounds pretty shitty if you ask me.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He sent a portion of the money back and told me to wait until I receive tracking to send back. Still waiting on tracking.

DBone3488

Awards
For anyone that sent that NeoCycle dude money, I’d be trying every way to try and get it back. Probably won’t but I’d start worrying and figuring out a way

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Issuing refunds now to people who paid before shipping, I’ll send tracking tomorrow and then we can handle payment, everyone I’m holding things for, you’ll also get tracking tomorrow, I have also made it clear to the people interested I will take payment after delivery. Sorry for the nonsense going on here.
Where’s that tracking at?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Dang

manifesto