Stuff is really heating up in the mideast...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I worked on Reagan's re-election campaign, as well as GWB's. :D That is another one of my tin-foil hat. :D I am well versed in poison pen politics, after witnessing it being deployed against us.

I don't participate in online forum that much. I play at Elitetrader.com and a Karate (karatebudo.com) forum. That's all. Come over and play. lol

P.S. Points well taken.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
May be it then. You defiantely strike me as someone who's been around this sort of thing quite a bit.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for modship? :p

Although I agree.
lol. Nah, just a novel idea that one should go into a discourse with the purpose of learning as opposed to blindly attempting to prove the other person wrong...

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What some people are saying is, we should 'learn' your wrong info? :lol: If you are wrong, then you are just wrong. No amount of touchy feeling bleeding heart crap is going to change something that is factually wrong. When you get your facts fvcked up, man it up and admit your mistake.

You want people to learn from you, than don't post garbage. Post some factual info. :D When I went to college, that was what my profs told us.

But I guess that may be too much to ask in this day and age where touchy feely crap has permeated our society and the complete sissification of the Western male is just about completed. :D :D Everything is relative. There is no right or wrong, less we hurt some poor sob's fragile self esteem. There is no black or white. Every thing is just different shade of grey. People are seeing all shades of grey that they can no longer see white and black. We should all run around, bow our heads in shame as we are the cause of all the problems of every motherfvcker under the sun... blahblahblah...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay fine Bio...

Give me a list of your facts as you see it. No various smilies along with snide remarks but your facts in this thread so I can see them.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pay me by the hour. :D

You want me to go back and abstract my posts? And what's in it for me? Can't you read them yourself? If you want to learn some thing from them, then go read them yourself. If you want to rebutt them, then do it yourself. If you want to ignore them, feel free to. So, why do I have to go throught the trouble for the benefit of your education or amusement? :)

I think perhads you are missing the point I was making in my previous posts. You see, I didn't say all my posts are full of facts and everyone ought to learn from them. On ocassion, I do post crap, just like everyone else, b/c it was fun to do. The difference is, I don't go about expecting nor demanding people to respect those crappy posts nor learn from the crappy posts I crack jokes on. :lol: Some people post crap but they expect and insist that you respect their crap as something with merit. :D Not me. :D Crap is crap. lol

Seriously tho, there are people I thought their advice is worth reading. But after my participation in the Politic section, I have broken out a lot of cold sweat over my previous assumption. :D So, it is all good.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
What some people are saying is, we should 'learn' your wrong info? :lol: If you are wrong, then you are just wrong. No amount of touchy feeling bleeding heart crap is going to change something that is factually wrong. When you get your facts fvcked up, man it up and admit your mistake.

You want people to learn from you, than don't post garbage. Post some factual info. :D When I went to college, that was what my profs told us.

But I guess that may be too much to ask in this day and age where touchy feely crap has permeated our society and the complete sissification of the Western male is just about completed. :D :D Everything is relative. There is no right or wrong, less we hurt some poor sob's fragile self esteem. There is no black or white. Every thing is just different shade of grey. People are seeing all shades of grey that they can no longer see white and black. We should all run around, bow our heads in shame as we are the cause of all the problems of every motherfvcker under the sun... blahblahblah...
Human beings are complex in both their emotions and intellect.
There is usually a motive behind polarizing any issue to a black or white simplicity. There is an old german adage,... where, if you choose a life of "advisarial opposition", you will eventual become your own advisary and oppose yourself.

There is a difference between "experienced knowledge", which you personally experience to be true and "learned information", which is aquired externally. Information is a commodity that can be traded and manipulated to obscure its value.( I learned that in college!) I have since "experienced" it to be true.

Right and wrong is a personal choice for mature responcible people.

Debate is debate. It should serve you, not control you!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
No one else sees the irony in all this?
I cannot see anything anymore. I have been blinded. The last thing I saw was a dark ... wait ... was it bright? I cannot remember, it was either very dark or very bright ... Anyways, a powerful *FLASH* ... of irony. :study:

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Human beings are complex in both their emotions and intellect.
There is usually a motive behind polarizing any issue to a black or white simplicity. There is an old german adage,... where, if you choose a life of "advisarial opposition", you will eventual become your own advisary and oppose yourself.

There is a difference between "experienced knowledge", which you personally experience to be true and "learned information", which is aquired externally. Information is a commodity that can be traded and manipulated to obscure its value.( I learned that in college!) I have since "experienced" it to be true.

Right and wrong is a personal choice for mature responcible people.

Debate is debate. It should serve you, not control you!
Wow... profound. Is that really you or is that your evil twin? :lol: You are working hard to win an entry to the frat club, aren't you? lol

Keep it up and I think you are a sure-in. :D

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had to bring a snorkle to this thread because I am drowning in it..Or maybe that's bull****...:D
I think that would be your 4.0 GPA going :dump: :lol:

What's the scale of your GPA over in Canada? 1-5 or 1-4?

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cannot see anything anymore. I have been blinded. The last thing I saw was a dark ... wait ... was it bright? I cannot remember, it was either very dark or very bright ... Anyways, a powerful *FLASH* ... of irony. :study:
The irony is, I used to have a lot of confidence in IBE. But that confidence has been totally trashed after I witnessed your grasp of events.....

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
The irony is, I used to have a lot of confidence in IBE. But that confidence has been totally trashed after I witnessed your grasp of events.....
Teh lolz. My political views impacting the quality of the products of the company that made the board where I mod at. Oh TEH LOLZ!

I'm grasping this event. With laughter and disbelief. Always a great combo IMO. Thanks.

Oh, wait. Are the products of each employer of the others who disagree with you also now unworthy of your trust?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I don't which I should feel worse about. the weak cheesy excuses for flaming or the blind leading the blind.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
I worked on Reagan's re-election campaign, as well as GWB's. :D That is another one of my tin-foil hat. :D I am well versed in poison pen politics, after witnessing it being deployed against us.

I don't participate in online forum that much. I play at Elitetrader.com and a Karate (karatebudo.com) forum. That's all. Come over and play. lol

P.S. Points well taken.
dude, i love you.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Hell with all that. Anti-Matter bombs. Or better yet, open up a small black hole right over that area and flush that ****hole right down the universal toilet.

BV
hahaha oh my god this thread is full of laughter

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Dayum how did I miss these? Very good videos. And that Buchanan guy... He's a Jew, too.
Pat B. hates pretty much all countires but the US. he is extremely radical and i dont think there is anything he is moderate about. i agree with a lot of what he says but sometimes he goes off the deep end and start spouting off and gives no reasons on why someone did it wrong or how they should have done it.

for expamle that video, he just start bashing Israel how wrong they were, but never did he explain how to get rid of Hezbollah without a mass invasion. I believe he is extremely wrong in this area since Hezbollah was imbedded into the civilian population. without a ground invasion rockets and terrorists would be hard to defeat, and i think many more civilian lives would have been lost.

also he feels we gain nothing from Israel, in a sense he is right since we supply them with pretty much everything and the dont give much back in terms of trade, but we do get a chance to spread freedom and democracy in that region. Israel would also come to the US with aid and troops if needed im sure. without a strong ally like Israel, who only wants peace and to live without the fear of someone walking into the produce isle with C4 explosives strapped to their chest everyday, i dont think the middle east would ever be peaceful (let alone the world).

Israel has every right to defend their own country. the USA, Canada and the rest of the world would defend their country if attacked, why shouldn't Israel be allowed to? because they are Jewish?

and before you go liking him you should know he hates Canada, A LOT.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
and before you go liking him you should know he hates Canada, A LOT.
I like Canada:)

BV

And gentlemen, please let us not start a flame war. Remember this is the internet, and saying mean things on the internet is about as useful as a fart in a windstorm.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Teh lolz. My political views impacting the quality of the products of the company that made the board where I mod at. Oh TEH LOLZ!

I'm grasping this event. With laughter and disbelief. Always a great combo IMO. Thanks.

Oh, wait. Are the products of each employer of the others who disagree with you also now unworthy of your trust?
It is not your political view that is the issue. It is the thought process from which the view came by, that concerns me, unfortunately. You see, a person's logic and reasoning capability is consistent across all subjects and topics. So, when you write on the merit of certain products, I have to wonder if your writing comes from the same thought process that also produced your political view.

Not to put you on the spot, but we are all adults, right? So, we can handle some criticism, right? You wrote about Hizballah, UNIFIL and Israel. It is not your view that is the source of concern. But rather, it is the fact that your see fit to form your opinion on the issues, with absolutely incorrect and incomplete information. And your childish outburst against the rebuttal posted against you, is worrisome. So, when I read about your writing about supplement and research chemicals, what am I supposed to think? Naturally, I would wonder if you are making observation and reaching conclusion or recommendation on similarly inaccurate and incomplete information.

I hope you don't flip a lid after reading this. :D :D

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
It is not your political view that is the issue. It is the thought process from which the view came by, that concerns me, unfortunately. You see, a person's logic and reasoning capability is consistent across all subjects and topics. So, when you write on the merit of certain products, I have to wonder if your writing comes from the same thought process that also produced your political view.
That's not really true. Someone can have a completely f*cked viewpoint on one thing and get along with someone with a totally opposing viewpoint when it comes to a different subject. You and Grunt dont agree politically, but Im sure if you talked weightlifting you'd both get along pretty well.

So focus on that boys. Focus on the positive. :)

BV

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
That's not really true. Someone can have a completely f*cked viewpoint on one thing and get along with someone with a totally opposing viewpoint when it comes to a different subject. You and Grunt dont agree politically, but Im sure if you talked weightlifting you'd both get along pretty well.

BV
it can be true, when grunt and I aren't about to slice off each others political heads we do get along very well when talking about other things.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established

Not to put you on the spot, but we are all adults, right? So, we can handle some criticism, right? You wrote about Hizballah, UNIFIL and Israel. It is not your view that is the source of concern. But rather, it is the fact that your see fit to form your opinion on the issues, with absolutely incorrect and incomplete information. And your childish outburst against the rebuttal posted against you, is worrisome. So, when I read about your writing about supplement and research chemicals, what am I supposed to think? Naturally, I would wonder if you are making observation and reaching conclusion or recommendation on similarly inaccurate and incomplete information.

I hope you don't flip a lid after reading this. :D :D
I'll only say this: you believe I am shaping my view of things based on incomplete/incorrect information. The underlying assertion is that someone somewhere possesses this complete and correct information and moreover that YOU DO. Otherwise how could you possibly feel entitled to criticize the incorrectness or incompleteness of my information when yours isn't? That would be hypocrisy, wouldn't it? No one has the complete and unbiased facts. Not hizbollah, not Ehud Olmert, not George W., not Rumsfeld, and certainly not yourself even if you are the head of the best international espionnage agency. You only BELIEVE that you do. That makes you potentially dangerous, relentlessly pushing views out of MORE information than the average, and yet not ALL of the OBJECTIVE information. So pipe down Mr. know-it-all-and-then-some.

totally understand why :D
I don't think you do. :)

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll only say this: you believe I am shaping my view of things based on incomplete/incorrect information. The underlying assertion is that someone somewhere possesses this complete and correct information and moreover that YOU DO. Otherwise how could you possibly feel entitled to criticize the incorrectness or incompleteness of my information when yours isn't? That would be hypocrisy, wouldn't it? No one has the complete and unbiased facts. Not hizbollah, not Ehud Olmert, not George W., not Rumsfeld, and certainly not yourself even if you are the head of the best international espionnage agency. You only BELIEVE that you do. That makes you potentially dangerous, relentlessly pushing views out of MORE information than the average, and yet not ALL of the OBJECTIVE information. So pipe down Mr. know-it-all-and-then-some.
You are waxing theoretical rhetoric. Long on theory, short on facts. (Reminded me of another fellow.)

The fact is, you know next to nothing about the Hizballah/UNIFIL situation. I, and at least one other member, know that for a fact. You have continued to refuse to admit that. Your denial, changes nothing.

This post just lend further evidence to what I have stated previously.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established

BV
You missed my point. It isn't the difference in view points. It is the thought process by which someone reaches such a view point. If there presents a fatal flaw in it, it would have shaken others' confidence in that person's words.

Having said that, it is totally possible that someone can be a total and complete moron when it comes to international affairs and current events, and yet still be an excellent chef, for example. :D But culinary skill is an artistic and creative skill. So you can be complete imbecile and still be a great artist. Just check out the world of entertainment. lol

Somehow, I don't think science can be approached the same way.

Then again, it may also simply be a function of me expecting too much from people. :D

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bio, do you understand the meaning of the word humility? Just curious, but I'd be astounded if you displayed even the slightest hint of said trait even once.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope. Don't have any. Can't afford it. :D :D :lol:

Lighten up, my friend. It is just a freaking cyberworld chitchat. There are a lot of things to be serious about, in real life.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Does AM have a limit on the number of Ad Homs allowed in a given thread?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Having said that, it is totally possible that someone can be a total and complete moron when it comes to international affairs and current events, and yet still be an excellent chef, for example. But culinary skill is an artistic and creative skill. So you can be complete imbecile and still be a great artist. Just check out the world of entertainment. lol

Somehow, I don't think science can be approached the same way.

Then again, it may also simply be a function of me expecting too much from people.
Politics isnt so much a science as it is a necessary evil. Or, even more so, a disease of the human condition. We 'need' people to lead us because the general public can't think for themselves. We 'need' laws because the general public can't get along without them. We need big armies and structured government to protect us because people who dont look/smell/believe the same want to kill eachother by default. Because we're monkeys with pants on.

You believe that Grunt's thought process is f*cked up because the end result of that process is that he has a totally opposing viewpoint. He claims to know the facts, and so do you. Maybe you both do - maybe you both just see the facts through your own politically-tinted filter.

By forming negative viewpoints about people only because they disagree, you're falling into the same line of thinking that's imposed upon humans by evolution. The instinct that makes you distrust and despise those apes that hail from the clan across the river. We all wear pants now, so that river is just the political divide between the both of you. Same deal though. Same BS that will end up being the death of us all, no doubt.

I dont know much about politics, but I know that both you and Grunt have valid points and that to arrive at probably the most honest conclusion about the situation it would be wisest to listen to both of them. Forming an opinion based on all relative information, not just that information that supports the view you already agree with.

bv

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
Someone's gotta enforce the "arms embargo" -- this is what I love about UN resolutions. The bad guys don't have to follow them, but when the good guys try to respond, they get blamed. Feh. Oh, and today France sprung into action and sent another 50 troops to the region. Viva La France!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
After a military raid into Lebanon which included a 2-hour firefight, Israel insists that the ceasefire is still intact. Gotta love that logic.

When hezbollah will return some rockets, Israel will state that the ceasefire has been broken. d0h.
This ceasefire wont last too long I bet.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hm, my strange belief is that it's already over... I'm weird that way.
I hate to say it, but this just shows how weak the UN really is. They make all these condemnations and resolutions - but in the end everyone just does whatever the hell they want anyway.

BV

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how this can have a peaceful ending.
The Hezbollah exist for one reason only; the annihilation of Israel.
The only reason this group of mostly Iranian shiite muslims is in southern Lebenon is so they can launch attacks on Israel.
The past skirmishes that Israel has faced have been backed by the resounding fear of Israel's nuclear destruction capabilities.
However the Hezbollah would prefer Israel to nuke Lebanon into ashes. They hate them for there passivness toward the USA-Israeli agenda. They do not fear death, they repress sex and other physical pleasures. They live for the purification of their sacred lands. Each soldier knows that his death will become a martydom for others to follow.
The funding for Hezbollah comes from Iran, but Israel cannot afford to lose world(US) support by attacking a country that hasn't shown any open aggression. This is going to be a long one. The US is tapped out in Iraq and cannot afford a war with Iran. This situation will put US-Israel relations to their biggest test yet!

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
Hezbollah is just part of the Jihadist global movement -- they exist solely to kill infidels, intimidate or kill Muslims, and achieve supremacy. Islam is meant to dominate, not be dominated. We'll be seeing a lot more of this in the future, I assume.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I notice the US isnt giving any troops to the UN forces in lebanon. Is this because we dont want to - or because we dont have the troops to give?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hehe the french only agree to send troups if they are guaranteed safety

you morons ares supposed to cuarantee the safety of OTHERS!

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I notice the US isnt giving any troops to the UN forces in lebanon. Is this because we dont want to - or because we dont have the troops to give?
It's probably partially the fact that we don't have many to spare, but the main reason is that the arab world often sees the US and Israel as one and the same, so we wouldn't look like "neutral" peacekeepers. Also, our troops would be targeted repeatedly, which would complicate matters.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.....The Hezbollah exist for one reason only; the annihilation of Israel.
The only reason this group of mostly Iranian shiite muslims is in southern Lebenon is so they can launch attacks on Israel....
Actually, no. The Hizballah are not "mostly Iranian shiite muslims". They are mostly Lebanese Shiite. They were created by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards. Their hardcore cadets are trained at Iran's officer schools. They are funded and supported by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards. They are Iran's version of Foreign Legion. But they are Lebanese Shiite. Not Iranian Shiite.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's 50 more troops than they had fight to defend Paris in the beginning of WWII.
The funny thing is, the only French military force that is competent, is their Foreign Legion. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.